POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are going to start calling school shootings mass late term abortion events. That should get more than thoughts and prayers from useless Republicans.
oqoxvqkc29fa1.jpg

Last edited:
But he's definitely running which is beyond foolish. And secret meetings with Mittens? That'll play well in the primary. Listen to what Barnes said about him.

It is clear that I have no candidate. There’s no one who represents my beliefs. They’re all absolute shit. All paid for. Always making deals with the swamp. No one has the balls and it’s too big to get rid of this government with votes. The people will be the only ones who change this.

Any candidate who is for more pro Ukraine bullshit, more war does not represent me. Anyone who doesn’t want massive border control and mass deportations doesn’t represent me. Anyone who doesn’t stop this government waste with their spending does not represent me. Anyone who is Israel’s or the WEF’s bitch does not represent me.

And anyone who doesn’t push to abolish these corrupt intel agencies does not represent me.

Later GOP, you worthless shit bags. Controlled opposition.

Reactions: blubo
"But their heart will be green...(cackle noise)"

They are really tackling the big stuff...this is like the 10th time in the last several months I have heard her talk about yellow school buses, followed by her signature dumbass laugh.

She has the Democrats by the balls. When her time comes and she is next in line, they better give her the nomination. If not she can claim sexism and racism..

Kamala and her ignorance will keep us entertained for along time. 🤣

I love it. Make them actually live with their voting decisions. It would quickly change their voting decisions.
All Dems are like this. All of them. They’re for open borders and refugees as long as it’s not near them.

They claim to be for the poor but then would freak if affordable housing is near them.

These are the types who virtue signal online, have the yard signs and then would lose their shit like Martha’s Vineyard if they were face-to-face with their policies. Keep in mind, these idiots move states when their policies get too close to home.

I use CVS extra care bucks for stockpiling that stuff. Sometimes you can combine that with Ibotta deals. Toothpaste and toothbrushes are virtually free at CVS if you play the extra care bucks game right.
Maybe if Big Oil wasn't raping every American and charging triple what they should for gas... We'd all have a few more bucks in our pocket. But the Pubs just love to scream FJB instead of looking at the insane greed going on.

What’s the difference between the beating that killed #TyreNichols this month and the beating that killed Roseanne Boyland on #January6? Neither posed any significant threat. Both were battered to death by rogue cops, yet the Left hailed the Boyland killers as heroes. Why?
The difference is the racist perspective of liberals. Memphis is predominantly black with a black police chief and a predominantly black police force. Over the past 30 years, it has had a black mayor about 75% of the time. Like Baltimore, its black people are being said to be unable to stop themselves from exhibiting white systemic supremacy. Rather than admit that people should be held personally responsible for their actions, the black cops, according to the racist liberal, could not think independently, but succumbed to a narrative despite the fact that they are the city’s and police force’s majority, led by a black man. In order to racialize the most recent tragedy, they accept racist perspectives about black people. I believe this is an example of a contradiction that @bigblueinsanity was posting. Liberals justify racism to conform to their racist narrative.

Gas Dropped 30 cents today. Lumber futures took a huge dive. Thanks Biden for dick punching that inflation! He just never stops getting shit done.
Bill Barr now says their was no election fraud. We just can't stop winning!
To quite the great Bill “We realized from the beginning it was just bullshit,”

He told Karl that even if the machines had somehow changed the tally, the issue would be made obvious when the votes were recounted by hand.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted,” Barr said. “So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy.”
Current inflation rate = 6.5%

All Dems are like this. All of them. They’re for open borders and refugees as long as it’s not near them.

They claim to be for the poor but then would freak if affordable housing is near them.

These are the types who virtue signal online, have the yard signs and then would lose their shit like Martha’s Vineyard if they were face-to-face with their policies. Keep in mind, these idiots move states when their policies get too close to home.
Remember when the Kennedys and their elitist ilk did not want windmills off the coast of Nantucket?

He's the shitty person for denying service at his bakery. All he has to do is not bring his bigotry to work.
Jack Phillips is living according to his beliefs and is to be commended for it. It’s not like he’s the only custom cake artist in the entire state of Colorado.

If you read the article, the Colorado Civil Rights Commission affirmed a decision NOT to force another baker to make an anti-gay cake. It’s pure hypocrisy and unequal treatment for all to see.

Putting on my libertarian hat, I personally think people should have the right to deny business to other people as they see fit. Whether that’s a sound business practice is legitimately debatable.

Last edited:
Trump reaffirms his loyalty to Putin. Maga 🤡 s all Russian ass lickers.

That is how you interpreted that? He said U.S. intelligence is run by lowlifes. And they are. U.S. Intelligence run by Brennan, Comey, McCabe and other slime who are gangster thugs much worse than the Mafia because they are in government. Not garbage pickup.

I agree 100% with Trump. The U.S. Intelligence is run by lowlifes and I would trust Putin before them and I don't trust Putin an inch. Please don't tell us you would prefer U.S. Intelligence over Putin. That doesn't make sense unless you want to destroy America.

3ef5eaef7d0dbd7e8861c168883e0075

Jack Phillips is living according to his beliefs and is to be commended for it. It’s not like he’s the only custom cake in the entire state of Colorado.

If you read the article, the Colorado Civil Rights Commission affirmed a decision NOT to force another baker to make an anti-gay cake. It’s pure hypocrisy and unequal treatment for all to see.

Putting on my libertarian hat, I personally think people should have the right to deny business to other people as they see fit. Whether that’s a sound business decision is legitimately debatable.
💯

"But their heart will be green...(cackle noise)"

They are really tackling the big stuff...this is like the 10th time in the last several months I have heard her talk about yellow school buses, followed by her signature dumbass laugh.

Lord knows I love that woman's idiocy. She is so stupid one laughs each time she speaks. Kamala is so entertaining I think we should make her the Permanent Vice President of the United States of America.

No more VP elections Kamala it is yours. Keep us entertained with you baby talk and stupidity. I want yellow school buses with green hearts, get it done Kamala. Then ride away on your unicorn.

iu

Yes. The gop will have to face reality and raise taxes that are earmarked only for debt with no loopholes. Military spending will have to be cut. Federal State subsidies will have to be cut. The south will broke as hell. Or set a 25 year plan to massively increase us economic output with locked in spending limits so the new revenue can slowly push down debt. That would require a manufacturing revival and legalizing the current illegal aliens to rapidly fill jobs. Or give NASA a 15 year plan to begin asteroid mining. But none of that will happen because everyone is to busy pwning the libs and trying to save the country from maga morons to do long term planning.
48ng1wtdp8fa1.png

Maybe if Big Oil wasn't raping every American and charging triple what they should for gas... We'd all have a few more bucks in our pocket. But the Pubs just love to scream FJB instead of looking at the insane greed going on.
If you libs weren't raping every American and voting for morons who have been in bed with the likes of these people plus sending taxpayer dollars oversees to elements who launder it and send it back to them, we would all have a lot more bucks. But dims like to scream you are a racist if we don't pay for the world's poor instead of our own.

Lord knows I love that woman's idiocy. She is so stupid one laughs each time she speaks. Kamala is so entertaining I think we should make her the Permanent Vice President of the United States of America.

No more VP elections Kamala it is yours. Keep us entertained with you baby talk and stupidity. I want yellow school buses with green hearts, get it done Kamala. Then ride away on your unicorn.

iu
Dan Quayle raises several toast to her each night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT