POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing all the stuff trending about china and it's mini revolution. This would neeeeevvvveeer be on Twitter had musk not bought it and opened it up.

All this time, any dissent to government power was artificially quashed. Going to be really interesting to see the effects of people learning they aren't alone and in fact many people agree with anti fascist government behavior, no matter the government.

Sounds about right. Install the most radical totalitarian leftist possible to take over for the brain dead puppet when he steps down. This country is full of f**king idiots.

Newsome isn't a VP choice, he's the guy that the Dems will probably pick to run against Desantis as Joe will be stepping down unless Trump is the nominee, or we'll wind up with Fetterman 2.0. I don't like those odds as Desantis has a better record to run on than Newsome does. Those two have sparred publicly quite a bit and Newsome wasn't very good attacking and I don't think he can beat Desantis.

Newsome isn't a VP choice, he's the guy that the Dems will probably pick to run against Desantis as Joe will be stepping down unless Trump is the nominee, or we'll wind up with Fetterman 2.0. I don't like those odds as Desantis has a better record to run on than Newsome does. Those two have sparred publicly quite a bit and Newsome wasn't very good attacking and I don't think he can beat Desantis.
Yeah, Newsome running ads in Florida attacking DeSantis were an epic fail.

72avdr.jpg

The Nail acting like a LIB on that other forum. Making stuff up and trying to slide it in as reality. LOL

Info:

"Former President Trump met a muted response from many Republicans when he launched his 2024 White House bid at Mar-A-Lago this month.

But his campaign is stirring excitement, and even some glee, from Democrats.

Members of President Biden’s party are openly pining for Trump to become the 2024 Republican nominee,
believing he is just too flawed to win a general election.

They argue that the situation today is markedly different from 2016, not least because voters now know what they get with Trump in office. And Democrats are eager to have such a beatable opponent in an election that is likely to be challenging for their party.

“I am hoping for Trump’s nomination, ‘cause I think he’s the easiest candidate to beat,” former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean (D) told “The Briefing with Steve Scully” on SiriusXM this week.

Dean, a presidential candidate in 2004 and subsequently the head of the Democratic National Committee, noted that he had warned his party in 2016 that Trump could win the presidency.

Now, he insisted: “People are sick of this. They’re tired of the inflammatory stuff, they’re tired of the divisiveness, they’re tired of the lies. If Trump gets the nomination, I think we have got a pretty good chance of turning over some more states than we did the last time.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) told The New York Times recently that even though he thought a Trump candidacy would be “an absolute horror show” for the health of American democracy, it would be “probably a good thing” for those who want Republicans to lose in 2024."

How do the women in your life feel about drag? I've never heard a negative opinion from a single one. Most of them love it. You think men are the intended audience for Drag Race? You think men are the ones dragging their partners to drag brunches? You accuse liberals of being virtue signaling snowflakes but that's exactly you here. Women think the activity honors them. They don't think it's ridiculing or belittling. Maybe you should talk to some before feigning outrage in their name.

And maybe you should take your own advice.

Most blacks I know could give a crap about some fool wearing blackface.

I was merely pointing out the similarity of blackface and drag, and asking what is the difference?

And of course you have an excuse. You always do.

Dance, dip, deflect, Bob and weave, all you do to try and excuse your ridiculous positions. And you do it for pages on end.

Never ending GQPedo news in 2022. 🤣
Did you catch any Black Friday tooth sales?

If not, dont forget Cyber Monday is tomorrow... surely some dental care facility will have a nice "2 fer 1" sale on a tooth fer ya....

Nobody tell VH. He prays at his altar to Mitch on Sunday.

In the early 2000s when I was going to UK, there was this house just off Tates Creek Rd...it was the first house in a row of houses right off the road and the front yard was a little hill, whoever lived there use to mow the word 'Mitch' into his yard.

I don't remember now, I don't think he did McConnell's full name (that would be a lot of work), it was just 'Mitch' I think. He put in a lot of time just to make sure everybody driving down Tates Creek knew he was voting for Mitch.

I wonder if that was VH's yard?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT