How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I moved on her very heavily, in fact I took her furniture shopping."

This is destined to join the great campaign slogans in our nation's history.

Tippecanoe and Tyler Too
I like Ike
It's Morning Again in America
Change We Can Believe In
I moved on her very heavily, in fact I took her furniture shopping

I mean that story is lame, but the bus convo!!!

I'm waiting up for his stupid statement, but I think he would be best served to not say anything and save it for the debate. Make a quick apology and admit you were a stupid inconsiderate jerk and that there may be other inconsiderate chauvinistic BS to come because as a man he got caught up in more convo than this.

Then as Hiliary try's to trip him up just ignore her and focus on topics that help him.

had oral surgery this morning. come home. ate a Percocet. watched a old movie and go to sleep. wake up 1/2 hour ago knowing I'll be up most of night so log on here and read some of this what-in-the-hell. I'm gonna go eat another pill and think about what I might be able to eat. could somebody please offer a condensed version of today's haps? DT has an old tape says bad things? emails on dillary wrote bad things? that's where I am. also, are some of y'all making wagers for charity benefit. How's that work? that's really cool. cant read thru all this shit right now.

Trumps video statement was very good. Apologized and basically said hes going to shit all over Bill and Hillary about Bills abuse of women and Hillary intimidating them.

What happened to that hurricane?

Here it is. You could see this coming from a mile away.

(CNN)As Hurricane Matthew continues to churn through the Atlantic, leaving more than 260 dead in the Caribbean and threatening the Florida coast, the focus must be on public safety.
People in the storm's path must seek refuge, as Florida's governor has implored. And those in the Caribbean likely will need assistance as they mourn their dead and clean up the wreckage.

But as the impact of the storm becomes clear, there's an uncomfortable truth the rest of us should wrestle with: Hurricane Matthew looks a lot like future climate change. And if we want to stop storms like this from getting even more intense, we need to do everything we can to rid the economy of fossil fuels.

I'm hoping more stuff comes out on both of them and we can end this race in a WWE-style double DQ. Presidency remains in a state of abeyance until a Presidential tournament can pick a new leader. Neither damn one of them deserve the job.

If you're blatantly rooting for either one:

giphy.gif

I just don't see how comments from 11 years ago that almost every male on the planet has made at one time or another, will finish him. Hell, there are posts on this very forum that are no worse than what Trump said.

Let's say it doesn't hurt him with males. There's still that whole other 50% of the population it at least severely damages him with. And, like it or not, he needs those votes. He isn't winning this election on the backs of white males alone.

It's sad that in a year where Republicans should have easily won the White House, we roll out Donald Trump. And hell, Ted Cruz was the runner up! Just embarrassing.

Reactions: San Diego Cat
Thank god Clinton only joked about using drones to murder people. If she was on tape joking about treating women like her husband treats them, she'd be disqualified too.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Sadly, I have to admit I think it is over. The MSM is just too in the tank for hildawg and will pound this latest trump gaffe into the ground.

Forget all of hildawg scandals that are million times worse. Using the p word is, for the lib/DIMS, much worse.

And all those "republicans " pulling their support? Shame on you hypocrites!!!

This is a short term blip for Trump.

It is damaging short term, however it'll pass. It appears the Dems knew Wikileaks was going to have a release, and wanted to block its affect before the debate.
This would've been more useful in the week leading up to the vote, and I'll bet the Dems wish they could've held onto it till then.
Too much time left for Trump to recover still.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Translation: If you make a $100 donation to DWB today, you're released from the $200 bet

Otherwise, you can hold out for a Trump comeback; if he loses, you're back to the $200 debt.

Either way, it's tax-deductible! Look at the bright side

Be sure to keep your receipt(s) so that you can post them on here and not be accused of welching.

DON'T DO IT KRAZY!!!

JAMO"S PROMOTIN TERRORIST DOCTORS

Krazy we need to protect the borders. If doctors can go anywhere they want, who knows what can happen. Tell him that you're pay him in good ol hard earned American Starbuck gift cards.

America forgives quickly. He needs to own it and apologize for it and move on. JFK is still revered as a great POTUS and the guy was a total POS when it came to cheating on his wife. What I care about right now are jobs, security, illegal immigration, etc. Could care less about Trump's sex life as long as he did not rape or intimidate women in the process.....

Could care less about Trump's sex life as long as he did not rape or intimidate women in the process.....
Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...xual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

It is damaging short term, however it'll pass. It appears the Dems knew Wikileaks was going to have a release, and wanted to block its affect before the debate.
This would've been more useful in the week leading up to the vote, and I'll bet the Dems wish they could've held onto it till then.
America forgives quickly. He needs to own it and apologize for it and move on. JFK is still revered as a great POTUS and the guy was a total POS when it came to cheating on his wife. What I care about right now are jobs, security, illegal immigration, etc. Could care less about Trump's sex life as long as he did not rape or intimidate women in the process.....
Guys. You're allowing something - hate for Clinton, hate for The System, hate for media, admiration for at least some parts of what Trump stands for - to delude your thinking.

You think this is the last, best thing they've got?

My guess is there will be more bombshells, and they will be worse.

That's why it never really mattered what Assange has. No one will hear about it.....

Sadly, I have to admit I think it is over. The MSM is just too in the tank for hildawg and will pound this latest trump gaffe into the ground.

Forget all of hildawg scandals that are million times worse. Using the p word is, for the lib/DIMS, much worse.

And all those "republicans " pulling their support? Shame on you hypocrites!!!

Agree. This was a coordinated strike amongst msm and establishment politicians. No way all these statements and msm stories moved so quickly on a Friday night.

They'll drive it into the ground. Ya sure bill rapes women, Hillary takes bribes, lies every breath, trashes minorities, etc. But msm will make sure that never comes to light.

It's also laughable to hear all these people on their high horse, as if they've never said anything rude. Think hillary didn't have something derogatory to say about monica?

That's the only positive - the leak made them drop this way early. That gives him a chance, albeit slim.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Jill Harth, a makeup artist, has stayed quiet for almost 20 years about the way Trump pursued her, and – according to a lawsuit she instigated – cornered her and groped her in his daughter’s bedroom.

After Trump mounted his campaign for the White House, details emerged of the 1997 complaint, in which Harth accused him of “attempted ‘rape’”.

She said she was quickly inundated with interview requests from major US television networks, but resolved not to speak about the events – until Trump publicly said in May that her claims were “meritless” and his daughter Ivanka gave an interview in which she said her father was “not a groper”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...xual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

Well here's the rape allegations many of us predicted 6 months ago. Just like clockwork.

I feared that bring out a teenager for maximum effect. At least I was wrong on that point

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Hillary's stuff is worse, but 1) this country still has something of a puritanical streak (net good, IMO) and people simply react viscerally to a guy running for President who says things like grab them by the pussy and 2) his stuff is much easier to understand than her stuff. An 8th grader fully gets the Trump leak, for most people you have to explain a bit the implications of whatever it is that Wikileaks has on Hillary.

Bottom line: Bill really did make a deal with the devil years ago. Only viable explanation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT