POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
notice the difference between i'd like to and i grab them by the puss. Neither of us are running for President either. Used to actually mean something.

Bill Clinton is no longer running for President btw. DT is. He's done. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't show up for the debate Sunday. His non-stop whining shows so much about him.

Oh, so now you're crawfishing, the bottom line is this, Trump made some unflattering comments in private 11 years ago, it obviously doesn't look good. However, Hillary is running RIGHT NOW on tougher immigration and against free trade, only she tells the big wheels on wall st just the opposite.
Which one is a bigger issue to the Country?

So you say running for President used to mean something right after you say Bill Clintons past behavior is off limits?
Journalistic integrity used to mean something too, as did being caught in corruption after corruption disqualify you from running for Pres., but hey tits and ass man, tits and ass.

Reactions: screwduke1
Look, I'm not full of shit, apparently you are.

I have said things in private that I wouldn't want broadcast. You have too, only you aren't willing to admit it apparently.
If you have ever seen a female and said to a friend I'd like to f*ck her, you're guilty my man.
I'm saying things in private right now about cardkilla and Hillary that would get me banned here. I admit it. I own it.

Bill Clinton is no longer running for President btw. DT is. He's done. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't show up for the debate Sunday. His non-stop whining shows so much about him.

Correct...Donald does not do the debate on Sunday. He will use some lame excuse about the hurricane or something else...but he is not going to do the debate on Sunday.

Amazing the Republicans had this election all sewed up and then they elect Donald Trump to run against Hillary. She is the worst politician and you all elect a complete tool.
You all deserve the 3-4 liberal Supreme Court justices Hillary will place as well as stacking the appeals courts with even more liberal justices.

Screwduke my new favorite.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
I'm just going to leave this here . . .

The world is completely insane. It's gone.

In terms of likely impact on the race:

This is "let's work together to solve problems." Who cares?

Very disturbing stuff. Who wrote this? This could be bad... against any other candidate. Against Trump, I doubt it moves the needle much. The most likely effect is lower turnout for HRC than vote switching. So... maybe impactful.

Is there more info on this one? Link was just a NYT archive on Keystone docs, and it doesn't go back far enough to reference the date of the email (or whatever this is). Suggests that information was already out, though, and that lefties would care. Needs more info, but potentially pretty bad for HRC.

Who cares?

Eh, this is sausage making. It's... consistent with HRC's reputation as do/say anything, but hardly surprising. Might move the needle a little.

(dream of open trade and borders or something... could not quote more than 5 pieces of media)

"I have a dream that one day..." Doesn't really matter unless tied to policy, but this is pretty spot-on with what everyone here says/thinks anyway. I could see this hurting her with some fence-sitters as its inconsistent with her current messaging, which reinforces the HRC narrative that she'll do anything to get elected. But I don't think this moves the needle much, maybe a little.

The Trump stuff is not ordinary locker room type speech - there's a difference between "I'd like to..." or even "I bet she takes it in the pooper" and describing how you grab a woman's pussy uninvited (from context, sounds like he was bragging that he did and will continue to do it). But, again, I doubt this moves the needle much. Who is still undecided to the point that the remarks would sway them? Trump's a known quantity, and no one should be surprised that he'd grope women (maybe how he gropes? idk).

Laugh all you want kid, but yes Trump will win. All these other fake scandals didn't hurt him and this one won't either.

The American people don't care about this. They care about jobs and the economy, which Trump destroys Hillary on. Thats a fact.

Reactions: From-the-stands
Laugh all you want kid, but yes Trump will win. All these other fake scandals didn't hurt him and this one won't either.

The American people don't care about this. They care about jobs and the economy, which Trump destroys Hillary on. Thats a fact.
Kid? Hahaha Look. America is screwed. It doesn't matter which one of these idiots gets elected. I don't care if it's either one because it won't make a damn bit of difference. Eff them both. Eff both parties. This election is nothing but comedy and entertainment to me. I hope Trump wins just for the entertainment. Four years of this shit? Hell yeah. Bring it on. Only reason I swing by this board now is to get a good laugh.

Didn't NFL_Cat or whatever his name was (Jaguars fan, kinda racist) make a bet on some election, lose, and then never post (on that username, anyway) again? Anyone else remember that? Who's going to put up or shut up this year?

Didn't NFL_Cat or whatever his name was (Jaguars fan, kinda racist) make a bet on some election, lose, and then never post (on that username, anyway) again? Anyone else remember that? Who's going to put up or shut up this year?

There is a lot of "kinda racist" folks on this message board.

I've said Hillary was going to win for over a year now. She suxs, but the Republicans are a bunch of clowns and don't know how to get out of their own way.

Trump is a horrible candidate at this point, but I seriously wonder if democrats ever wonder why everyone in power is so deadest to destroy this man?

Is it really just because a private citizen wants to president so it's political? Or is he seen as so bad to the globalist powers that be?

It's been well known for years and years that the media is used to destroy character and this being released the same day new Wikileaks come out is no coincidence.

What happened to that hurricane?

So this email (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637) was sent from "orca100@upcmail.nl" (the Netherlands is .nl) to a bunch of people at the Huffington Post, Media Matters, Politico, and a few others (Podesta at his Georgetown Law address among them). It's a rant about how immigrants are killing Germany, which is written from a pro-Jewish perspective (much of the email is just lists of things Jews have accomplished). Likely not a native English speaker, and seems conversational in German.

The Wikileaks search function is pretty solid. Maybe some Paddock poster will search and find the email that takes down HRC (more likely - sharing tweets and not checking out the files).

I'm only aware of one poster who lost a significant bet on this board, and he's not a Jaguars fan (at least I don't think he is a Jaguars fan). He is a rabid Barnhardt/UK administration fan but not really a UK fan. He never did pay the bet. He's also with her. I think most people know of who I speak.

Trump is a horrible candidate at this point, but I seriously wonder if democrats ever wonder why everyone in power is so deadest to destroy this man?

Is it really just because a private citizen wants to president so it's political? Or is he seen as so bad to the globalist powers that be?

It's been well known for years and years that the media is used to destroy character and this being released the same day new Wikileaks come out is no coincidence.

What happened to that hurricane?
I hope the Enemedia has more cards to play- because there will probably be many more leaks, and I suspect they will be increasingly damaging.

If you are referring to Albany (I am unable to read her posts), indeed she was. She never apologized for it, either.
Yes I am.

And I thought so. Thanks.

I just don't think this will hurt Trump like people think. I could end up being wrong, but I just don't see it. Now, if this video wasn't from 11 years ago and was from maybe a year ago, it might have hurt him.

I just don't see how comments from 11 years ago that almost every male on the planet has made at one time or another, will finish him. Hell, there are posts on this very forum that are no worse than what Trump said.

Any male that claims they never passed at a chick in their life is a liar. Women do it too. Hell everyone has done it. So what?

Reactions: WildcatofNati
I'm only aware of one poster who lost a significant bet on this board, and he's not a Jaguars fan (at least I don't think he is a Jaguars fan). He is a rabid Barnhardt/UK administration fan but not really a UK fan. He never did pay the bet. He's also with her. I think most people know of who I speak.

Lol - it never gets old. But this bet was probably from 2008. Seriously, does anyone remember NFL_Cat or N_FLCat or whatever his name was? I think it was short for North Florida Cat, but also liked the Jaguars. I used to think Heisman was NFL_Cat reincarnated, but now I'm not sure. And what happened to Heisman? And is he using a .nl email address?

Tell ya what, krazy. I'll give you an out:

$100 to Docs without Borders today
$200 to Docs without Borders if Trump loses

it's a 50% Off deal! get it while it lasts!

Reactions: augustaky1
I haven't decided yet, but I'll keep you in the loop.

Might even let you back out to if Trump does something that gets past this.

I just don't know man this one from a presidential candidate is something else.

My problem is naturally I want to spin and say who knows what Hiliary said to the bankers, in her emails, to those who bribe her.......but Christ we'll never know for sure like we know this now.

And don't get it twisted I don't give a damn because really a news guy should ask everyone they speak to if they ever used any of these words ever......they have but Shew wee.

Tell ya what, krazy. I'll give you an out:

$100 to Docs without Borders today
$200 to Docs without Borders if Trump loses

it's a 50% Off deal! get it while it lasts!

I don't even know what this means but it sounds like a legit offer!

I don't even know what this means but it sounds like a legit offer!
Translation: If you make a $100 donation to DWB today, you're released from the $200 bet

Otherwise, you can hold out for a Trump comeback; if he loses, you're back to the $200 debt.

Either way, it's tax-deductible! Look at the bright side

Be sure to keep your receipt(s) so that you can post them on here and not be accused of welching.

Reactions: augustaky1
Don't know how to post pics.

I'll research the orginaztion.

Seriously if Wikileaks has anything else they may want to go ahead and drop bombs now!

If you can't agree this may cost him the race then you are blind AF.

I use this type of language daily TBH, but you can't be in a political race with this type of stuff out there.

I'd almost think he is better to drop out, and I'm dead serious!

So far, Jason Chaffetz and Jon Huntsman are the two who've officially withdrawn their endorsements

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT