POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really do not care about homemade signs, krazy, nor do i know why you think i should be the one to figure out whether that tweet is accurate.

Because your the one I think I got a bet with.

And while you like Clinton over trump I'm just curious, if that is true, is that proof things seem to be corrupt/stacked.

Haha, the politico story.......I give 0 Fs about signs.

Because your the one I think I got a bet with.

And while you like Clinton over trump I'm just curious, if that is true, is that proof things seem to be corrupt/stacked.

Haha, the politico story.......I give 0 Fs about signs.
edit: just saw that you specified the Politico story.

It looks shady. I know everyone's shocked about that, but it's gonna be par for the course over the next 4 years, so good job/good effort to all those who put us in this situation.

all that being said, i'm not an attorney and have no idea wtf the final paragraph of that PDF means.

Last edited:
Dayyyum. Gotta be confusing for Hillary voters to have a candidate who says she's for the middle class while taking in millions from the 1%'

Played like a fool.

Fools, indeed. Fortunes reaped, yet nothing produced, given power by the adoration of the poor. Like some early, middle-ages, corrupt rise to throne. All that is needed is some fear among the peasant class of some unknown disease or sinister invader. Oh wait.

The lady in my neighborhood with the Hillary and Jim gray signs is afraid or dogs. Wiener dogs. All dogs.

To be fair a lot of blacks are afraid of dogs too! And I thing the mooslims eat dogs so it is a unity thing for them!

Because Kaine is dead on the democratic version of Trump.

Interrupt, bash bash bash, breathe, interrupt, bash bash bash........hey we are fun up here.

:okay:

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
I saw video of Castille driving a car with a four year old in the back seat while he was smoking a blunt and drinking cognac.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT