POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Dems have pushed their people to vote early by mail. The idea was to build up huge leads in key states which the GOP couldn't overcome on election day. Unfortunately for the dems, those leads aren't near what they had hoped for. If the GOP has a decent turnout on election day, the dems are in for a bad night and four more years of TDS.

May they drown literally in the swamp... (Figuratively if it makes you feel better.)

55b9d044b5909d113496a05c0a9a44a5.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

31kohv.jpg

Oh well... to be nice about it...

jEYrDKy.gif

Reactions: KyCatFan
Jim Acosta: "I scan the crowd...for the people who look back at me silently, letting me know they know it's wrong" haha

Yep. Hundreds of sad siient Biden supporters in those crowds who've had to stand in line for hours to barely get in before the rally is over. I've done it twice without getting in. There are nearly as many outside the rallies that couldn't get in as there are at the actual rallies.

And they are staring at him wishing they could somehow legally kick his butt.

Last edited:
The Dems have pushed their people to vote early by mail. The idea was to build up huge leads in key states which the GOP couldn't overcome on election day. Unfortunately for the dems, those leads aren't near what they had hoped for. If the GOP has a decent turnout on election day, the dems are in for a bad night and four more years of TDS.
Don't care what the lead is, it's an insane theory. Of course, that's what you'd expect from Dims. Now if they plan on attacking polls & voters on election day to stop them, then it makes sense.

Even though the polls/markets show Biden as an overwhelming favorite, it doesn't seem to me that democrats are all that confident about it. Conversely, Republicans seem to be almost completely assured of an historic landslide in Trump's favor. It really does feel like this is a setup by both sides to be able to claim some sort of shenanigans after the fact. It's pretty scary to see how easily controlled most people are.

Democrats are louder than Republicans. That’s why it appears Biden is winning. People are afraid to go on record in swing states that they support Trump. Absolutely no upside to admitting it. And will likely get shamed if they do. Democrats are the party of the intolerant.

Even though the polls/markets show Biden as an overwhelming favorite, it doesn't seem to me that democrats are all that confident about it. Conversely, Republicans seem to be almost completely assured of an historic landslide in Trump's favor. It really does feel like this is a setup by both sides to be able to claim some sort of shenanigans after the fact. It's pretty scary to see how easily controlled most people are.
I honestly believe this election goes down to the wire. My biggest worry is Texas turning blue. It might.

If these numbers are even close....it's OVER

Hard to believe, honestly. Do I think Trump can win? Surely. Do I think Biden will seriously underperform what Clinton got in 2016? That's tougher to swallow. She got nearly 66 million votes. And was the second most unpopular candidate in history. If it's true that Biden will have 84% of what he's going to get by Tuesday, that means he needs to have 55 million votes by Tuesday just to equal what Hillary got. If he's got 35 million votes after roughly 2 weeks of early voting, he needs 20 million more in the next 2 days. Like I said, hard to believe.

I will say this, I take every poll and every insider on either side when it comes to this election with a major grain of salt. I dont buy a single thing any of them say. I just find it weird all depending on where you go on the internet, you will have people on the left talking about how Biden is going to blow away Trump and they point to their polls and insiders that say this. Then you go somewhere else with mostly people on the right and its the complete opposite.

I get the polls were wrong last time, how do you know the polls that point to the outcome you want are right this time? I personally think this thing is a toss up, people on the right and on the left are picking and choosing the stats they want to show to paint a rosy picture for their audience.

But again one thing I do take from this, neither side will accept the other side winning.

Every time I get phoned for a poll, I always say I’m voting for the Democrat candidate. Never would I.

I believe the media thinks it will keep conservatives home. I tend to think it has the opposite effect.

I don't understand the implication here. Isn't non-college white vote Trump's bread and butter? Why is that demographic trending down in terms of votes cast a good thing for him?
Yes they are and becoming more and more so. So, if their vote was down in '18 and the college crowd was the same in '18 as it was in '16, then the non-college white vote will come back out in force this year. And, if so it could help a lot with picking up seats in the House (which the Rep lost in '18 when the non-college vote wasn't there) if they follow the R Trump vote with a R House/Senate vote.

Reactions: Mojocat and BBUK
Hard to believe, honestly. Do I think Trump can win? Surely. Do I think Biden will seriously underperform what Clinton got in 2016? That's tougher to swallow. She got nearly 66 million votes. And was the second most unpopular candidate in history. If it's true that Biden will have 84% of what he's going to get by Tuesday, that means he needs to have 55 million votes by Tuesday just to equal what Hillary got. If he's got 35 million votes after roughly 2 weeks of early voting, he needs 20 million more in the next 2 days. Like I said, hard to believe.

Reactions: BBUK
I don't understand the implication here. Isn't non-college white vote Trump's bread and butter? Why is that demographic trending down in terms of votes cast a good thing for him?

They didn’t vote in ‘18 (Blue Wave), but will be back in ‘20.

A lot of people love Trump who frankly, may never vote in any election other than the POTUS elections of 2016 and 2020.

Reactions: Mojocat and KRJ1975
Tucker better have good security. The right's hatred for him grows daily.
What do you mean? I wouldnt be shocked if there was a poll on who is the most liked people on the right from people on the right, Tucker would be #2 behind only Trump. There is a reason his show is the #1 show and has taken over people like Hannity and stuff, the people on the right love him.

What do you mean? I wouldnt be shocked if there was a poll on who is the most liked people on the right from people on the right, Tucker would be #2 behind only Trump. There is a reason his show is the #1 show and has taken over people like Hannity and stuff, the people on the right love him.
Just think Baller had one of those right/left brain moments.

All the losers from California has descended on Texas to live, as well as all the cheating going on in Houston and elsewhere. The Right has had plenty of time to figure out the easiest place to cheat and they obviously decided it was Texas.

Not exactly true.

Many moved to Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, etc. Not just Texas.

Plus, the registration data in Texas does not support a wave of Democrat registration since ‘16.

What is happening this year, in particular, is different than what had been occurring since the 1990s.

People aren’t just fleeing high taxes. They are fleeing lock downs, high crime/lack of police protection, etc.

It’s a flight to safety. And many of the fleers recognize that registering and voting D in their new home states won’t solve the problems that they just fled.

Reactions: P19978 and bbonds
Not exactly true.

Many moved to Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, etc. Not just Texas.

Plus, the registration data in Texas does not support a wave of Democrat registration since ‘16.

What is happening this year, in particular, is different than what had been occurring since the 1990s.

People aren’t just fleeing high taxes. They are fleeing lock downs, high crime/lack of police protection, etc.

It’s a flight to safety. And many of the fleers recognize that registering and voting D in their new home states won’t solve the problems that they just fled.

I'm not motivated to argue about it as I hope it stays Red. I'm just preparing myself for the worst as these people are sick and will do ANYTHING to beat him.

SIAP but Greenwald leaves The Intercepts due to censorship. There will be no accountability if Biden wins.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-resignation-from-the-intercept
There is no room for an actual journalist like Greenwald anymore. I mean the dude wasn't even allowed to post his own articles for a media outlet that he was a co-founder for. People like him are basically extinct. The only way to make a living in that area is to create your content to please your fanbase. If you have content that goes against your fanbase likes, better to just avoid it. And that is what we see with "journalism" today.

There is no room for an actual journalist like Greenwald anymore. I mean the dude wasn't even allowed to post his own articles for a media outlet that he was a co-founder for. People like him are basically extinct. The only way to make a living in that area is to create your content to please your fanbase. If you have content that goes against your fanbase likes, better to just avoid it. And that is what we see with "journalism" today.
I disagreed with him often but how many people in the media do you know that have opinions that are not entirely predictable?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT