POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When the flight from California was first starting in the 90s, I think the state of choice was Idaho. Knew a guy who was a VP at JBL (speakers) whose son owned a company in the LA area who was moving out. Took him a year and a half plus to line up the moving vans, etc to move his company there were so many people/companies moving at that time and I imagine it's worse now. He moved his company to Idaho.
I imagine it has shifted to these other states due to more job opportunities and taxes (Texas).

Reactions: IdaCat
Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
If that’s true, that points to the kind of nationwide patriotic total smack down of leftism I think we would’ve had sans covid.

It’s what needs to happen really... total repudiation of this Bernie bro, Illian Omar antiAmeeican bs for the good of humanity
The democrat party has to be punished by the voters on all levels, to send an emphatic message that their tactics, behavior and plans are totally unacceptable. I won’t list them all because it’s just too long but to name a few.

Publicly inciting violence
Supporting riots
Confirmation behavior
Impeaching a duly elected president based on their generated hoax
All the lies
Sheltering big tech because they help the dem corruption
Supporting China because that’s their sugar daddy
Everything the democrats stand for is anti America, what exactly are their redeeming qualities at the moment?

Duly noted, thanks. That said, you can bet there's some Globalist RINO Never Trumpers that hate Carlson also.
This I definitely agree with. The likes of the Lindsey Grahams, that one Senator from Indiana (I believe) that he went to town on and ya pretty much all the RINOs like them. He has no hesitation to call them out and you know they love Hannity but hate Tucker.

I disagreed with him often but how many people in the media do you know that have opinions that are not entirely predictable?
Ya I disagree with most of his stuff politically and most of his opinion takes. But the dude is a legit journalist though. He tends to do a pretty good job of letting you know when something is his opinion and when something is straight news. And he never really seemed to let his personal political beliefs get in the way of getting to the bottom of a story.

Reactions: exemjr
Well....that's only because you guys in Texas....has nothing to do with Trump, fracking......

industry-oil_field-oil_well-oil_rig-petrol_station-gas_station-bwhn1227_low.jpg
My wife had two clients yesterday that told her they voted the very next day after Biden's remarks regarding the oil industry. Both of them have husbands that work in the oilfields and they were highly upset with Biden.

This right here is beyond idiotic.

I truly feel bad for anyone that buys this kind of crap. If you see this or are one of the people saying, "ya my refund was lower as well". Im sorry but the schooling system failed you and made you woefully unprepared for adult life. Its almost shocking to me that NowThis would put this out there like it was some gotcha moment.

No matter what pollsters say, you can now easily tell Bidens numbers have them at major concern levels. After calling a lid for the last nine days, they drug him out of the basement anyway. Also had Kamala and every other ally they could find campaigning in states we're told are no concern for him.

Their actions tell way more than the purported polls do.

Also I'm again amazed at Trump. How does he do it? No way I could do what he's doing. No way. He's outpacing the entire democrat roster. It's a sight to behold.

NC is looking good for Trump this AM. The democrats lead in early voting is at 285,000 and dropping each day. In 2016, they were up by 305,000 on election day and still lost by 2 points. Also the black vote is at 19.7% vs. 22.3% in 2016.
It's double trouble for Democrats.

Lower AA percentage of the vote and Trump getting a higher % of those voters.

No matter what pollsters say, you can now easily tell Bidens numbers have them at major concern levels. After calling a lid for the last nine days, they drug him out of the basement anyway. Also had Kamala and every other ally they could find campaigning in states we're told are no concern for him.

Their actions tell way more than the purported polls do.

Also I'm again amazed at Trump. How does he do it? No way I could do what he's doing. No way. He's outpacing the entire democrat roster. It's a sight to behold.

If you listen to the resident liberals like Ed, he's in way worse shape than Biden. He's practically had dozens of mini strokes. He can't even hold up a glass of water or walk down a ramp because he is so decrepit. It just has to be some type of miracle drug that's allowing him to do this, and not just work ethic nor the love he has for this country.

ADVERTISEMENT