POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched letterman a lot until he lost his mind and went all in for the political angle.
These far left libs don't age well. Must have something to do with the brain and the TDS cells.

David-Letterman.jpg
Jack-Dorsey-2048x1138-1-e1603918865119.png

No matter what pollsters say, you can now easily tell Bidens numbers have them at major concern levels. After calling a lid for the last nine days, they drug him out of the basement anyway. Also had Kamala and every other ally they could find campaigning in states we're told are no concern for him.

Their actions tell way more than the purported polls do.

Also I'm again amazed at Trump. How does he do it? No way I could do what he's doing. No way. He's outpacing the entire democrat roster. It's a sight to behold.
President Trump's energy level is off the charts. Truly amazing. He is outworking his opponent.

Europe gonna lockdown. You're gonna need papers to move around...

Most politicians/world leaders are in the 1%, or close to it. They can survive no problem, but their people can't. Trump understands that. The choice.....70%+ chance of losing your business/savings/etc or 5% chance of getting the China Flu and a .0002% (or whatever it is) chance of dying from it.

If not for the power to control people, why else would they do all this crap?

Why is my 8 yo seeing BLM shit (kids Her age claiming 90 percent peaceful protests) and non stop Biden ads while trying to watch Spongebob on NickJR?

Can’t let your guard down with these fux these days.
My 6 year old learned about BLM because of Spongebob NickJr ads too. The fact they let children’s networks be bombarded by political BS is fvcking disgusting.

Now this is one time time I hope is RIGHT. Would be monumental.
Plus I think there's an abortion issue on the ballot in CO that is driving the conservative/christian vote.

Reactions: blubo and UKUGA
My wife had two clients yesterday that told her they voted the very next day after Biden's remarks regarding the oil industry. Both of them have husbands that work in the oilfields and they were highly upset with Biden.
So they were voting Biden before that? Good grief.

Reactions: KRJ1975
NC is looking good for Trump this AM. The democrats lead in early voting is at 285,000 and dropping each day. In 2016, they were up by 305,000 on election day and still lost by 2 points. Also the black vote is at 19.7% vs. 22.3% in 2016.
But because of early voting, there will be fewer election day voters to make up the gap.

Letterman grew up in indiana watching the paul dixon show, which came on live m-f before noon on wlw tv in cincinnati. letterman said he patterned his show much like dixon’s. then he became political and went off the rails.
Home of Kneesville.

• Love
Reactions: blubo
they didn't rule against mail in ballots you dope. They had over 50% mail ins. They ruled that it was to late for the Governor to suspend in person voting and extend absentee voting another week to make up for it. That decision made Wisconsin's voting a complete shit show. It's been a week and they have no results. Honk Honk.

President Trump's sense of humor ranks among the best in US history. Heh.

123100410_3272576802841717_4356589144268081757_n.jpg

But because of early voting, there will be fewer election day voters to make up the gap.
They had early voting in 2016 too. Also of those who have voted, the electorate is much more white working class and the black vote is down 2.5%. .NC is looking vey good for Trump.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Serious question here...let's say you vote by mail the day before the election. And then you show up to vote in person the day of the election. Which vote counts, and how do they confirm if you voted by mail?

I would logically assume that when they receive the mail vote they first check if you already voted in person and if so they throw it out.

Serious question here...let's say you vote by mail the day before the election. And then you show up to vote in person the day of the election. Which vote counts, and how do they confirm if you voted by mail?

In most states if you request a mail ballot it would show you were ineligible to vote in person. States that sent mail in ballots to everyone wouldn't be able to tell if you had voted by mail.

Reactions: vhcat70
I got reprimanded by the stasi aka my town pd because I refused to wear a mask in the food store earlier. We now live in a country where the criminals are free to do what they want and law abiding citizens are been turned into the criminals

Boy were we the fools when we too the side of standing up for law enforcement. Now they're stabbing us in the back enforcing unconstitutional orders

In most states if you request a mail ballot it would show you were ineligible to vote in person. States that sent mail in ballots to everyone wouldn't be able to tell if you had voted by mail.

My wife mailed her ballot in. She went to vote at the school in person and they allowed her to. She didn’t turn in a 2nd ballot, just walked up to the station then left, but she clearly could have voted twice. Makes me wonder how many people will do this.

My wife mailed her ballot in. She went to vote at the school in person and they allowed her to. She didn’t turn in a 2nd ballot, just walked up to the station then left, but she clearly could have voted twice. Makes me wonder how many people will do this.

Why would she do that?

Reactions: augustaky1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT