POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
imagine how crazy it would behave if asked if she ever run a train with Wllie Brown and some other connected brothers in San Francisco? That Ho is imbalanced or on a steady diet of Vicodin with all the awkward laughter and cackling. Just what we need… Another cackling woman to listen to every day like we had to listen to Hillary when she got all of her press exposure leading up to her colossal defeat. Power-hungry cackling women… Worst of breed.
No Cackling Women! No Cackling Women! No Cackling Women! shhhh!...here comes my wife.🏃‍♂️

I've basically got all the lefty idiots on here on ignore , I dont have twitter so I enjoy the funny stuff and the news I no longer get from Fox and Drudge . ( meaning I dont come here to argue or debate with the lost souls)
Working on that, I keep one liberal liar off ignore because he is not american and needs to be smacked down on occasion.

If there are still any doubters here I just want to say I have had two members of my family die from Covid-19. One in Daviess county, one in Hancock County, and last night my brother in Ohio County was taken to the hospital after being diagnosed with it. My sister who lives in Colorado and just last month made jokes of wearing a mask and didn't believe them necessary is back in Kentucky putting her 92 year old mother-in-law into a nursing home. She is now wearing a mask. We need to take this virus seriously folks. Wear a mask!

Reactions: UKvisitor
I paid $1.87 here in s ohio yesterday. actually .87 after $1 off using my kroger fuel points. filled up my big suv for about $22.

This was back in the summer after -$1 kroger points.
D95-B7-F69-1769-4-CE4-A94-C-E7-D6-ED466-AB6.jpg

i’ll always remember these good times at the pump.
Yeah, the Biden voters that believe his bs about not raising taxes on anyone under $400k need to know that this will be a hidden tax on EVERYONE.

This. All of these sheep in Hollywood decided to quit trying to be funny and innovative and went all in on the Trump hate angle. Nobody watches except those that have TDS.
Letterman before he became infected was hilarious, innovative and edgy. All his show would be today is anti-Trump guests. Never thought Leno was funny at all.
Letterman used to be must watch TV at one time.
I watched letterman a lot until he lost his mind and went all in for the political angle.

If there are still any doubters here I just want to say I have had two members of my family die from Covid-19. One in Daviess county, one in Hancock County, and last night my brother in Ohio County was taken to the hospital after being diagnosed with it. My sister who lives in Colorado and just last month made jokes of wearing a mask and didn't believe them necessary is back in Kentucky putting her 92 year old mother-in-law into a nursing home. She is now wearing a mask. We need to take this virus seriously folks. Wear a mask!

Do I think the virus is overplayed...Yes. Do i think it's real...Yes. Politics aside masks should be worn as a matter of courtesy toward others if for no other reason. Sorry for your loss Levi.

Ok, so please tell me how it is dumb instead of making a blanket statement and not offering any substance to the conversation. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but usually blanket statements with no substance indicate positions based on emotions and stereotypes instead of critical thought.

The "platitude" is all "they" have... nothing else...

Yeah, the Biden voters that believe his bs about not raising taxes on anyone under $400k need to know that this will be a hidden tax on EVERYONE.
That is true but trump isn’t nice all the time and he tweets mean things. fewer cops, more taxes, cars that run on politician’s hot air instead of fossil fuel, free college so we can have more geniuses, no wall...utopia is what we’ll get with the harris biden team. no more orange man. 🎃 🤬 😷

No

Reactions: UKUGA
Commerce dept reports economy grew back 33% last quarter
Unreal numbers. Would probably have been even higher if not for democrat states.

Exactly. Imagine what it would be if these lockdown fools would end the self destruction of their states.

yep, people who fail to graduate HS (and felons) vote Dem 70-80%. They dominate the edges (over and under educated).

When all the Dem governors turned people out of jail en masse and restored felon voting rights....it was pretty clear which way they expect those voted to fall.

Sorry about your family dying.

It’s a shame you use it for your mask soap box.

Masks are useless.

I agree w you ... but, they are insane. And if ppl think that is too strong of a way to describe the left, then say defiitely unhinged.

That is why they are dangerous IMO. Crazy ...

I totally agree (I did not state their warped lives strongly enough.) though even in their crazy insane state they are not so crazy as to attack a healthy man. I haven't even seen a group of Demosocialcommunist Liberals attack a healthy man under the age of 65 or so. (They are not THAT crazy.) Now, Antifa will attack a healthy man if it is 15 or so against 1 with assurance there is no backup for that one man coming soon....

Sorry for your losses and the infections in your family.

I made it through the China Flu with only about a two day ordeal, headache and fever. My mom took a while to recover, but it wasn't ever dangerous. Saw a large outbreak at my church (we wore masks) and a few rough cases, but thankfully no deaths.

I think people do take it serious. However, we have been in a mask mandate from Abortion Andy for several months now. And we are seeing record numbers. How sure can we be that masks (which state on their packaging they don't stop disease spread) help?

I'm not trying to be a smarty pants, just think there is little to no proof they do. When I go out, hardly anyone doesn't have a mask. Yet numbers keep climbing.

Sorry for your losses and the infections in your family.

I made it through the China Flu with only about a two day ordeal, headache and fever. My mom took a while to recover, but it wasn't ever dangerous. Saw a large outbreak at my church (we wore masks) and a few rough cases, but thankfully no deaths.

I think people do take it serious. However, we have been in a mask mandate from Abortion Andy for several months now. And we are seeing record numbers. How sure can we be that masks (which state on their packaging they don't stop disease spread) help?

I'm not trying to be a smarty pants, just think there is little to no proof they do. When I go out, hardly anyone doesn't have a mask. Yet numbers keep climbing.
This is when I have to acknowledge that there are people in this world who are much smarter, more educated, and better positioned than myself to understand this virus. I don't listen to politicians about a pandemic, I listen to doctors and specifically epidemiologists. They all say wearing a mask is the only defense we have right now and are imploring people to put aside their politics and wear a mask.

I love seeing leaders blame people for "covid fatigue". Because it's the peons fault, of course. It can't just be the experts don't know what the hell they're doing.

If anyone is getting fatigue, it's because they can tell that masks are ridiculous and worthless. The best bet is just to stay away from people as much as you can.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Millions of Americans lost their jobs because our greedy corrupt politicians sold us out so they could get lucrative side deals and pay for their gated mansions and exotic cars. They have made ghost towns out of once thriving communities and started generational poverty in many areas of the country. This is why I f*cking voted for Trump. I don't give a f*ck about his tweets what I give a f*ck about is being able to feed my family and pay my f*cking electric bill.

Learn to code.

ETA - most of the Trump acolytes on here have no clue what sarcasm is. This is an example.

ADVERTISEMENT