POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was my point. The idea that there needs to be something "much worse" than pneumonia is silly. That it would be Parkinsons is ludicrous. My father-in-law suffered from that for years. The frozen face, the jiggling, the shuffle ... all are self-evident well before there are aspirational problems.

Moe, I have never wrote that she has Parkinson's. I simply said that if her campaign is using pneumonia as a cover for yesterday, then whatever she has is much worse.

That point of view is her fault, everything she says and does is a cover for something much worse. The nominee for President collapses on the street, and they don't take her to a hospital, oh no, they take her to her daughters house!?!? WTF! Everything the Clintons do is shady as hell, got to protect their image, people are sick of it.

It is interesting to see the number of people on the internet saying something along the lines of "I thought the health issue thing was just a conspiracy, but now I'm thinking there might actually be problems."

My wife was in that camp until this weekend. She just thought that conservative talk radio and Drudge were making something out of nothing. Now the spotlight is fully on Hillary's health.

I watched my old man die with Parkinson's, you waste of sperm. Best to shut that dick holster about that which you do not know.
Well then you should know better. My wife works with Parkinsons patients every day, I volunteer to work events with Parkinsons patients weekly, so you are lying straight up. You can't 'fake' not having Parkinsons if it's so bad it's causing pneumonia. Sorry about your father but your FOS.

other thought from yesterdays events: the staged exit from Chelse's apartment later in the day after she was manhandled unconscious into the van.....why was Hilldawg strapped with a purse?

did that strike anyone else as odd? Like I'm not sure I've ever seen a picture or vid of Hilldawg packing a purse like every other normal female? why would they equip her with one like that when she never totes one around before, did they think that would add to the 'normal' image they wanted to portray? well it failed with me anyway, she looked as natural with that purse as Mark Stoops getting carried off the field on the shoulders of his victorious football team.

I'm sure the dutiful propagandists & fanboys who participate in the thread will feverishly get to work googling evidence of her doing so in the past....

Reactions: screwduke1
I'm starting to think a potential Hillary presidency would resemble the last 2 years of Woodrow Wilson's presidency after his stroke. They covered that up too.

Well then you should know better. My wife works with Parkinsons patients every day, I volunteer to work events with Parkinsons patients weekly, so you are lying straight up. You can't 'fake' not having Parkinsons if it's so bad it's causing pneumonia. Sorry about your father but your FOS.
I'd lay a heavy wager on which of us is the POS liar.

I'm starting to think a potential Hillary presidency would resemble the last 2 years of Woodrow Wilson's presidency after his stroke. They covered that up too.

Also covered up Ronny's Alzheimer's too. It happens all the time. FDR had his legs covered up to show that he wasn't diseased. Obama suffers from bullshit-itis and Democratic senators have been covering that for years

Reactions: ymmot31 and JHB4UK
Moe, I have never wrote that she has Parkinson's. I simply said that if her campaign is using pneumonia as a cover for yesterday, then whatever she has is much worse.

That point of view is her fault, everything she says and does is a cover for something much worse. The nominee for President collapses on the street, and they don't take her to a hospital, oh no, they take her to her daughters house!?!? WTF! Everything the Clintons do is shady as hell, got to protect their image, people are sick of it.

The Parkinson's theory has been mentioned on the board.

People often want to tough it out regarding their health. Why you consider that "shady" is between you and God.

Yes, most people want to tough it out regarding their health. But most people aren't asking the most powerful country in the World to elect them as President and trust them with their beloved country, it's military, it's economy, it's children....it's future.

She's a power hungry self-centered piece of shit. Step aside Hillary.

Reactions: ymmot31 and KopiKat

where do you volunteer? what events? What is this week's event?

Yes, most people want to tough it out regarding their health. But most people aren't asking the most powerful country in the World to elect them as President and trust them with their beloved country, it's military, it's economy, it's children....it's future.

She's a power hungry self-centered piece of shit. Step aside Hillary.

Well, Trump's letter said he had paresis* so what are you going to do? Vote Johnson?

*He tested positive on all the tests.

I now realize when my US History professor at UK said "in today's world FDR couldn't have hidden polio and would never have been re-elected"

He didn't realize he lied to me! The democrats don't really hide anything well they just discredit those that bring solid arguments against them so that their corruption just seems less bad.

I now realize when my US History professor at UK said "in today's world FDR couldn't have hidden polio and would never have been re-elected"

He didn't realize he lied to me! The democrats don't really hide anything well they just discredit those that bring solid arguments against them so that their corruption just seems less bad.

Birtherism. Kenyan Muslim. Swift Boat. Whitewater. Vince Foster. Communist lackey of Wall Street (my favorite). Benghazi (7 hearings!).

Yes. It's the Democrats who are the problem.

Does it matter if Clinton has Parkinson's?

She has a strange persistent cough, hacks up shit into a glass on camera, claims to have memory loss due to severe brain trauma, faints on mild fall days and needs to be dragged unconscious into a van, etc. That's just the past few weeks.

^ I'm worried about that...not Parkinson's.

Reactions: screwduke1

Probably your US history professor was referring to the changed demographic in democratic voters who are not going to choose as their party candidate a crippled white man two times in a row, when a dynamic woman (or hip minority) would obviously be able to appeal, in contrast, to their modern senses, whatever the hell those may be?

After a couple of quick Google searches, I can't find much of anything on Trump and paresis. Please share link and why it's a factor at this point. Sounds to me more like another deflection than a valid speaking point.

"Hey, Hillary just fell flat on her face, spat up part of her kidney, forgets important details....go find something on Trump to counter."

I'll be curious to see how long the libs on here blindly support Hillary when she's been deemed clinically dead.

im-not-dead-yet.jpeg

Reactions: JHB4UK and Willy4UK
WTF kind of reply is that? Vote for Trump over Kaine? Wasn't even part of the conversation.

Moe--I have to give you credit, going down with the ship and all. Never surrender. Fight 'til the last man. Leave no soldier behind. Impressive, really.

Awesome words from CBS news anchor at the top of the hour on radio as I drove in this morning:

"A fainting episode by Hillary Clinton yesterday has resulted in questions about the health of both candidates."

heh. She's sick and it causes questions about Trump's health.

Hillary has a bad history of blood clots including one in her skull after a bad fall in 2012. Bill Clinton claimed that it took six months to get over that incident. She even used that as an excuse in her testimony to the FBI. She said that she couldn't remember dozens of details about her server scandal due to her fall. She is either unfit for office or a complete liar. More than likely its both.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2b1b0c-784d-11e6-bd86-b7bbd53d2b5d_story.html

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Awesome words from CBS news anchor at the top of the hour on radio as I drove in this morning:

"A fainting episode by Hillary Clinton yesterday has resulted in questions about the health of both candidates."

heh. She's sick and it causes questions about Trump's health.

"The NCAA is so mad at Kentucky it will probably slap another two years probation on Cleveland State."

- Jerry T.

Birtherism. Kenyan Muslim. Swift Boat. Whitewater. Vince Foster. Communist lackey of Wall Street (my favorite). Benghazi (7 hearings!).

If you research it. You will find that Hilary is the author of the birther movement in 2008. Not Trump or any republican.

Reactions: wkycatfan

You are having to try to equip yourself with so much nonsense to even argue at this point to defend your blind loyalty it is sad at this point.

I don't even want to pick on democrats anymore. I just hope they are ok fleeing the country like they promise and find safe living conditions.

I'm dead serious! I truly and honestly feel bad for you.

You'd vote for Trump over Tim Kaine? Really? Nobody dislikes Tim Kaine.

The game of what ifs......hey dips**t Tim Kaine isn't running for president.

Want to know whoelse I'd vote instead of trump? It's a pretty long list of people not running!

The Parkinson's theory has been mentioned on the board.

People often want to tough it out regarding their health. Why you consider that "shady" is between you and God.

Tough it out is one thing, I can understand that, but that isn't what I was speaking of.

It's the way it's been handled, not just this episode, but EVERYTHING surrounding the Clintons.
She operates as a dictator, and the left eats it up. The media was kept in the dark for 90 min, she collapsed and gets dragged into a vehicle and no one knows anything, then we find out she was taken to her daughters house? At that point if it truly is pneumonia you go to the hospital, unless you're trying to hide something. It makes a politician with trust issues that much more untrustworthy.

For Christs sake she had an ear piece in during the military forum last week, she was operating the state dept through a server in her house and lied about it, and now she collapses in the street, what's it going to take for you to think she isn't capable of leading the country?

Reactions: FusterCluck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT