POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, she looks rough in that video. The Dems and their media operatives will try to tamp this down, will continue to try to shame those who want to talk about Hillary's health. I don't think it's gonna work. We live in a viral video society now, it's about the only way to effectively speak to the masses. That video is gonna sting her in a lasting way. They were already starting to panic about about recent polling.....

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Yup, and the arrogant piece of trash who adds no facts, answers no questions and contributes nothing to conversations but little quips he comes up with in his precious little head are alwaYs the dumbest.

Cheers to you. Luckily for yourself, you dont know better. [roll]
I appreciate how much you enjoy the quips and ignore the facts. I really do!

Just insulting to the American people....hell, the media more than anything. That they are going to try to feed us this crap for a leading candidate for POTUS is stunning and unprecedented in the modern era....would have to go back to FDR's polio.

Today with the tech, access, and 24 hour cycle, it's simply beyond comprehension she is still in the race.

Further questions:

- in addition to the black dude with the epi pen, who's the nurse? They showed early footage of her arriving hours earlier and she was no more than a foot away from her at all times

- pic of said nurse as they were heading to the van, nurse is clearly gripping her wrist to check pulse

- what's the deal with the van, no Tahoe like every other pol on the planet?

- Dr says pneumonia was diagnosed Friday....of course you need a chest X-ray for that, she visit hospital or clinic Friday? Annnnnnd how come no mention of that diagnosis during her campaign statement after she fainted today?

This isn't some infowars crap, this is unfolding in front of all of us live. I wish her well with her health....believe me, I do.....but it's obscene what is being spun.

Reactions: cat_chaser
I don't think UK could suspend any players, or punish them at all. Not done any research, but my guess is it's a first amendment issue. It would at least be close enough that the school wouldn't want to pay to defend a lawsuit
I didn't check to see, but hopefully someone else has already addressed this. When you put on the uniform of UK, you are no longer an individual. You are a representative of the University of Kentucky. You have effectively relinquished some of your individual rights to pursue the opportunities afforded to you by your agreed association with the school.

Take anyone under the employ of any entity. While they represent that entity, they have given up the right to act as an individual. The first amendment gives you the freedom to speak against the government without legal repercussions. It says nothing about not incurring consequences from private parties. Kaperneck could have been dismissed with no real legal consequences to the ownership of the team.

I didn't check to see, but hopefully someone else has already addressed this. When you put on the uniform of UK, you are no longer an individual. You are a representative of the University of Kentucky. You have effectively relinquished some of your individual rights to pursue the opportunities afforded to you by your agreed association with the school.

Take anyone under the employ of any entity. While they represent that entity, they have given up the right to act as an individual. The first amendment gives you the freedom to speak against the government without legal repercussions. It says nothing about not incurring consequences from private parties. Kaperneck could have been dismissed with no real legal consequences to the ownership of the team.

Kap isn't protected by the first amendment. Any employee or student of any public university is.

1st amendment prevents any restrictions based on content, which would be exactly this scenario.

eek.gif

Further questions:

- in addition to the black dude with the epi pen, who's the nurse? They showed early footage of her arriving hours earlier and she was no more than a foot away from her at all times

- pic of said nurse as they were heading to the van, nurse is clearly gripping her wrist to check pulse

- what's the deal with the van, no Tahoe like every other pol on the planet?

- Dr says pneumonia was diagnosed Friday....of course you need a chest X-ray for that, she visit hospital or clinic Friday? Annnnnnd how come no mention of that diagnosis during her campaign statement after she fainted today?

This isn't some infowars crap, this is unfolding in front of all of us live. I wish her well with her health....believe me, I do.....but it's obscene what is being spun.

If the Clinton campaign is saying she has pneumonia then can rest assured whatever is wrong with her is much worse.

Reactions: ymmot31
If the Clinton campaign is saying she has pneumonia then can rest assured whatever is wrong with her is much worse.
What do you base that on Bill? Human nature? Reality? The natural proclivity of the democratic party to distance itself from the truth at every available opportunity?

What do you base that on Bill? Human nature? Reality? The natural proclivity of the democratic party to distance itself from the truth at every available opportunity?

I choose C. Lol.

I've had pneumonia, and while all aren't the same, it's awful. If they're using that as a cover and explanation this close to the election then she's very sick.

Reactions: ymmot31
The media loves to gaslight people. Unfortunately it works.

Media: "You believe that Hillary personally assassinated the ambassador to Libya to cover up her secret Saudi oil dealings?!?!!?"

Normal people: "No, I know there are a lot of crazy people who have taken Benghazi to extremely weird places that I absolutely don't believe, but there are some things that have not been answered that seem legitimate and within reason."

Media: "Report: Normal People believe Hillary personally assassinated the ambassador to Libya to cover up her secret Saudi oil dealings. More after Maddow"

It's the same thing with her health. Mention how the Clintons attacked Dole in 1996 and Dems attacked McCain in 2008, all while being in objectively better health and only a few years older and they act like you think Hillary is suffering the side effects of visiting her alien testing ground in Area 51.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Feel free to explain your reasoning
My reasoning stands on its own accord. You are taking a convoluted view of the first amendment. Why don't you explain how someone can use the expanded venue of a group to assert his individuality?

That photo looks exactly like the one I personally took and posted on the paddock back in Sept after having witnessed the Trump rally in Dallas. Wouldn't that be something if Lil Trump posts here and used my photo!

Here is part of my post from last fall:

Ok I gotta make this quick - The Trump rally last night in Dallas was a huge success. The crowd was UNBELIEVABLE!

The arena was jam filled, waiting for the GOP leader to emerge.
trump4_zpst6cc6eha.jpg

Trump walked up the ramp to the podium to a standing ovation.
.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: AustinTXCat

A state university is an agent of the state; i.e. not a private entity. There are restrictions that universities can place on speech (you can't interrupt classes, etc.), but they can't outright fire or expel you for speech

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
My reasoning stands on its own accord. You are taking a convoluted view of the first amendment. Why don't you explain how someone can use the expanded venue of a group to assert his individuality?

I did just above. State actor can't censure your speech based on content. They just cant.

A state university is an agent of the state; i.e. not a private entity. There are restrictions that universities can place on speech (you can't interrupt classes, etc.), but they can't outright fire or expel you for speech
Bullshit. Read what I said. I gave parameters. You are trying to insert a different, more specific set of parameters to prove me wrong. What I said is true. A representative of the university is NOT free to speak as he sees fit. Not without repercussions from the university. This is not debatable.

That photo looks exactly like the one I personally took and posted on the paddock back in Sept after having witnessed the Trump rally in Dallas. Wouldn't that be something if Lil Trump posts here and used my photo!

Here is part of my post from last fall:

[/QUOTE]
Wow! Close. Really close. Awesome, too.

Trump Jr. got busted bad by none other than Keith Olbermann. [laughing]

Reactions: warrior-cat
Bullshit. Read what I said. I gave parameters. You are trying to insert a different, more specific set of parameters to prove me wrong. What I said is true. A representative of the university is NOT free to speak as he sees fit. Not without repercussions from the university. This is not debatable.
Are you saying that an athlete could be kicked off the team for speech? I guess they could. The university could absolutely not remove them from school, though.

Wow! Close. Really close. Awesome, too.

Trump Jr. got busted bad by none other than Keith Olbermann. [laughing][/QUOTE]
Keith Obermann. [roll][roll]

I did just above. State actor can't censure your speech based on content. They just cant.
Ridiculous and very short sighted. Barker says, "if I had all white receivers, I could complete more passes, black receivers aren't capable of catching my throws with any consistency" Do you see the university backing his "free speech"? Suppose Stoops said the same thing?

What you are advocating is the person that goes SJW has HIS speech protected and you may be right, it might be. Don't pretend that ALL speech is protected though. It is not.

Are you saying that an athlete could be kicked off the team for speech? I guess they could. The university could absolutely not remove them from school, though.
I didn't say they could. I very explicitly said that a representative of the team did not have a right to free speech AS a representative of the team.

Not debatable? Still waiting on your reasoning.

A public university can not punish a student for the content of his speech, unless it false into one of the exceptions (fighting words, clear and present danger, etc.) None of which apply here.

Even more, not standing for the national anthem would be considered political speech, whicheck is given the highest level of protection. It would be very similar to the flag burning cases (that I think were out of texas).

Ridiculous and very short sighted. Barker says, "if I had all white receivers, I could complete more passes, black receivers aren't capable of catching my throws with any consistency" Do you see the university backing his "free speech"? Suppose Stoops said the same thing?

What you are advocating is the person that goes SJW has HIS speech protected and you may be right, it might be. Don't pretend that ALL speech is protected though. It is not.

Never said it was. Just the national anthem protest

I choose C. Lol.

I've had pneumonia, and while all aren't the same, it's awful. If they're using that as a cover and explanation this close to the election then she's very sick.

As it advances, Parkinson's renders you unable to swallow properly, which leads to food and water aspiration, which leads to pneumonia, which is the leading cause of death for Parkinson's sufferers.

I choose C. Lol.

Pneumonia is very sick. I had it as a kid. (And pleurisy a year later.) Pneumonia -- as the joke goes -- no laughing matter.

heat, such crap. Got a couple friends who were at that NY event & they said it was mid 70`s with a cool breeze. They almost wished they had wore sleeves.

If she was overheated why didn't anyone strip off her heavy pantsuit coat? Shame on the big bald black private nurse/doc who is never more than a few feet from her at all times.
If 75 degrees makes her overheat then shes in even worse shape than even I thought.

Pneumonia is very sick. I had it as a kid. (And pleurisy a year later.) Pneumonia -- as the joke goes -- no laughing matter.
Only an idiot thinks she has pneumonia. What she has is much worse. Pneumonia is bad, but shes been in poor shape since 2009 when she got that concussion. Pneumonia doesn't last for 7 years. Get real.

That was my point Moe, if they're using pneumonia as a cover for this, then whatever she has is MUCH worse.

She literally has a medical staff at arms length at all times.

Reactions: screwduke1
Saw the Clinton "fainting" video. Doesn't look like fainting to me. Remember in Men in Black where the alien cockroach inhabited the farmer's body? It walked around stiff and awkward with the farmer's face sorta drooping, all loose and flaccid? That's what it looked like to me.

If we see her drinking sugar water, heavy on the sugar, we'll know for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT