POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Show where I said any of that. I’ll wait.
Wow, you are denser than i expected.

I'll type slowly ... keep breathing and try to follow along. You have not disavowed Biden's corruption, the media deleting accounts and posts that are "harmful" to Biden even though they ran with Hillary's disproven Russia hoax for 3+ years, or murdering innocent children. Therefore you support them all.

Or you can take this moment and disavow any of them.

I'll wait. (Actually I wont, but I think that makes you feel better.)

Biden just flat LIED through his teeth when he said The Boilermakers 154 Union endorsed him out of Pittsburgh and now one of the members is on Martha MacCullum's show calling horsh*t and said they endorsed Trump, smh.

He's been caught in lie after lie for decades and gets away with it. Trump gets accused of lying 20,000 times, but Biden is the pathological liar. I think he's up to attending 15 different universities and taught at 10 of them now.

Wow, you are denser than i expected.

I'll type slowly ... keep breathing and try to follow along. You have not disavowed Biden's corruption, the media deleting accounts and posts that are "harmful" to Biden even though they ran with Hillary's disproven Russia hoax for 3+ years, or murdering innocent children. Therefore you support them all.

Or you can take this moment and disavow any of them.

I'll wait. (Actually I wont, but I think that makes you feel better.)
I bet you are a member of a militia somewhere. I’ll “disavow” Biden’s corruption of and when it is proven. Seeing some random twitter poster say “look for news to come out tomorrow “ that never does doesn’t move me. Trump is the worst thing to happen to this country excluding 911 and wars.

Reactions: IkeCat

Think about that folks. It's 100% true. And yet, they have the nerve to run this corrupted, dementia-riddled, lifetime politician for the most important position in the world. The Democratic party is truly evil, and their sheep will follow right along with the party leaders, never questioning anything.

The part that makes me furious is that he would have definitely gotten away with it if not for Hunter's brain on drugs, and he will still probably get away with it. Yet, he's probably not the worst of them if the truth were known.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT