POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't mean to leave you out of my post Atrain. Didn't know you lived in Florida.
Found that map fascinating in that you can scroll over it and see what each county is doing. Didn't check into too much in that I had to do something....don't know how often it updates.

All good buddy I was just excited to get out and vote today. Seemed the majority In line were also Trump voters. Course my county (Charlotte) is overwhelmingly red I think. I haven’t checked it on your map yet tho. Will do that thanks

Most Germans loved him until the chickens finally came home to roost. I am currently reading a great exhaustive biography of Hitler by Volker Ullrich, a German.
I've both "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and "Mein Kampf". Both of those were exhausting as well but a lot of what happened back then is going on today, especially related to Hitler's plan to take over Germany. Devalue existing currency, spread propaganda and lies through the media, take away individual rights and cause mass chaos in the streets. Just look what's happening here.

She needs about 51,000 more votes to win. Looked as if she had won the last time but mysteriously, about 50,000 ballots were "found" the day after causing her to lose.
it was interesting to me to hear the Trafalgar guy say that he thought Pennsylvania is the one state where he could see Trump get "cheated". He didn't elaborate. I'm not sure what to think about the potential for cheating. Both sides of course think there is great risk their side will be cheated out of a rightful win. Like most conservatives (most people generally a few months ago), I'm leery of mail in voting and what could happen there. My instinctive response was to think, well, whatever vote total Trump has at the end of election day simply gives Democrats the target they need. (Kind of like when someone asked Bear Bryant about a kid who committed to another school - "now I know who the competition is.") But really, wide-scale, millions of votes worth of cheating is not really tenable (surely?). What is very tenable is a blue state situation where Dems control everything, and it's close, and they can manufacture a win. That is likely only a handful of places. But if it's close, a handful of places is enough to make all the difference needed.......

This is really just part two of trump Hillary it's the same people running against him. Instead of a senile old woman as the front person it's a senile old man

the silent majority is gonna speak very loudly on election night and the elites aren't gonna like it very much I hope you're ready

you're gonna see violence in the street in most major cities. The psychos in the fake news media will fuel the fire because they too will be at new level of rage at their inability to influence people to vote against this man that they despise and they don't even know why

Last edited:
What is the deal with McSally? When I have seen her on tv she does not appear real smart and sort of annoying to listen to. Is that why she is dragging along in another election?

Going to vote in person today in North Carolina! Voted from Trump in 2016 but today is special. Today is the day my wife a former Democrat puts a check mark beside DONALD J. TRUMP.

Of course you would never hear about her because she is apart of the silent majority and doesn’t want to be smeared as whatever “ist” the left wants to call her. I don’t blame her.

You are gonna see with this election that people still love American values enough to fight for her.
Wife and I voted today. Both of us voted straight Republican. First time in many year I have voted a straight ticket. Just shows the hate I have for anybody still proclaiming to be a Democrat.

Wife and I voted today. Both of us voted straight Republican. First time in many year I have voted a straight ticket. Just shows the hate I have for anybody still proclaiming to be a Democrat.

my mother is practically the biggest catholic in the country. She didn't care for trumps language or character the first time and sat out the election. Damn sure she's voting for him this time

if I had a point it is to stop letting things slide. Speak up when you see a wrong. My son makes a statement I cannot stand. 'It's all good." He is learning now that it isn't all good, that wrongs not corrected can add up to tragedy's. Of course you cannot get to paranoia but we have to remain vigilant. The Demosocialcommunist Liberal's will NEVER stop indoctrinating and perverting America. No one calls them on it, why should they stop doing something they assume is right or that they want to do.
My biggest problem in my life is I cannot let stuff go that I see as wrong—especially at work. My fellow partners will ask me why I get so passionate/worked up. Because when shit is wrong it is wrong is my answer. I have figured out most people don’t give a shit so long as they get theirs. One day, the knock at the door is for you.

BOOM! Rudy Giuliani Announces New Documents to Be Released Wednesday Will Show Financial Crimes and Personal Crimes by Biden Family (VIDEO)

Saw one of those Q things back in the summer that said about a few weeks before the election the internet would go down. Google twitter fb and the like may have to pull their own plug to stop all this info from getting out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT