How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, Line by line

Not related whatsoever. Me saying I don't want innocent babies murdered doesn't mean I want the envirnment destroyed. Typical lib deflection.

Stupid argument. Someone getting a punishment for committing a crime versus murdering an innocent child that did nothing. Real good logic there.

You realize this is the first time a president hasn't entered us in to a war in DECADES right?

Denial? Wrong word there, typical lib fear mongering. Replacing a bad healthcare plan is not denial. It's making it better.

2018 $700 Billion on military. 2017 - $3.5 trillion on healthcare. 3 second google searches. A trillion is more than a billion ya know.

Proof they work? We are mandatory in KY and seeing higher cases every day. If they are so good, why can't we go to church without them, but we can riot without them? How do they prevent spread walking to my table in a restaurant, but not when I sit down?

They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's. Matthew 22:21 Words of Jesus. This was also an answer to politicians who were trying to entrap him. Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk. Matthew 22:15

Actually there is. Thou shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13

I usually don't respond to trolls, but as a Christian this post was extremely offensive and a complete fabrication of the truth. There are no contradictions, you are trying to manipulate words and ideas to suit your point. They tried the same to Jesus as I illustrated earlier.
Fantastic reply! Well done!

Of course the 'climate change' crap is Lib/Dems argument, and like you pointed out (rightly) about no counterbalancing....they do the exact same thing when it comes to the economy. Cut taxes.....oh no!....receipts to the gov't coffers will go down! Counterbalance......people spend more money, jobs created, more taxpayers, more money to the gov't in taxes.
Been proven every time its tried.

We're funny? By hell, you can't make the following up.

121699568_2889147941303102_7967492795637850418_o.jpg

🤮 🦨 💩 😷

I get the feeling psychiatrists are getting ready to be in high demand.
Problem is that ALL of the psychology/Sociology majors these days are die-hard Marxist commie Antifa/BLM Libs who don’t know what gender to identify as and have multicolored hair with all sorts of things on their bodies pierced. So people with psychological issues being therapists for other psychos is just compounding the problem.

I can tell you that Ted Cruz is the only representative that personally answered a letter I wrote a few years ago. Most of the time it's aides that do it but Cruz took the time to hand write a response. I just think that he's probably not "charismatic" enough to get votes for President
I think down the road he could be. i didn’t like him several years ago but he has gradually won me over. as long as he stands firm on conservative issues and adheres to the constitution i think his popularity will grow. time will tell.

Biden just flat LIED through his teeth when he said The Boilermakers 154 Union endorsed him out of Pittsburgh and now one of the members is on Martha MacCullum's show calling horsh*t and said they endorsed Trump, smh.
We watched a Trump rally about 2-3 weeks ago in Pennsylvania. There were all these guys sitting off to the right with silver hard hats on. Couldn't figure out who they were. Trump pointed them out during his speech along with the union president .... it was the Boilermakers.

ADVERTISEMENT