How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
121700252_3326833290697906_8921467975459883412_n.jpg

Tell me something, why is everything always coming out tomorrow or this week or next week yet nothing ever gets done about it? Giving the culprits time to cover and get their lies straight? Deep, deep, state.
Gonna reveal replacement for ACA in 2 wks + 2wks + 2wks.......and on and on

Who didn't see this coming

I don't believe that for a second. No way. Had that shop owner not kept a copy, this would've never been heard of
They’ve had it. And I believe the agents know it was bad. But you’re right - when it makes its way up to Wray and friends, it wasn’t meant to be seen.

Matt Jones doesn't think Hunter Biden is a big deal and it's not really a scandal. Bet if his name was Hunter Trump he would be crying something else.
It’s not election wise. Personally for hunter and embarrassing for president biden but not likely to change one single vote

Think about that folks. It's 100% true. And yet, they have the nerve to run this corrupted, dementia-riddled, lifetime politician for the most important position in the world. The Democratic party is truly evil, and their sheep will follow right along with the party leaders, never questioning anything.

The part that makes me furious is that he would have definitely gotten away with it if not for Hunter's brain on drugs, and he will still probably get away with it. Yet, he's probably not the worst of them if the truth were known.

I am not going to post it here, but there are several videos on YouTube with Dirty Joe lipped locked with his grand daughter. There is just something wrong with the look she gives him. As sad as it might be, I would be betting that we are about to find out that Hunter was abused as a kid. He obviously is messed up for some reason. I am almost starting to wonder, if he purposely left this laptop to be found. Reading today about the deaths in that family, kind of makes me wonder. And yet, here we are, there could be pictures revealed tomorrow that will be absolutely sickening and some on here will still be voting for him.

As I have been saying, this election will have nothing to do with politics and everything to do with good vs evil. We haven't even gotten to the Clinton's, Wiener's laptop and Epstein Island. The moral decline of this world is astonishing. Makes me believe with absolute certainty everything I have read and watched the last 4 months.

Matt Jones doesn't think Hunter Biden is a big deal and it's not really a scandal. Bet if his name was Hunter Trump he would be crying something else.
Jones is just smart enough to know he doesn’t want to piss off conservative fans but dumb enough to make his bias obvious. Can’t wait to watch him play off this election while Rex cries after Biden loses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT