POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump banning cuban rum and cigars again :( does that loser not know how to relax?

o_O + :cool: + [laughing]

Ekx7l7gXEAAPEsk

Last edited:
lol. so much horse sh*t right there........ just simply because covid has hurt way more americans in some form or fashion to have 55% saying they are better off now than 4 years ago.
I realize that you are a Covid Cultist of the first order, but, seriously, man. The vast majority of people that I know have only been hurt, if at all, by leftist advocated lockdowns.

Well, well. The Fox Football announcers are "woke". Do they not understand military flyovers are part of pilot training and come out of the training budget. Another reason I do not watch the NFL anymore.

I think they should do bombing runs in the middle of the night at the stadiums instead. Great target practice.

Personally, I like Ted Cruz and believe that he's a super sharp individual. However, for some reason, he doesn't have the mass appeal required to win a general election. He won re-election by about 200K votes but in reality, it should not have been that close. There's something about his personality that people don't like but I'm not sure what it is.
Because he eats his boogers during interviews. And he is a POS phoney.

FoxNews said Ghouliani tried to shop the Hunter story to them first and he wouldn't let them vet any of the info so they told him to **** off. The journalist that wrote the NYP article refused to put his name on it. They found some new hire to sign their name onit. Yea, that hit job will go real far.
Wait, what? I thought this GD story was fake news? WTF?

So....

I wasn't making a case. Just promoting thought.
I understand. I think it is very much on-point and I will give my case. I have watched over the last decade or two the meaning of words lose their effect due to intentional overuse (Nazi, Fascist etc.). I have also seen a total complacence come over so many people I know and interact with on a regular basis. So many people to their core believe that "This is America and that could never happen here". That is just so wrong.

When my twins graduated HS, we took a 3 week trip to Europe. The best part from an educational standpoint was Germany. When we went to Berlin, I arranged for us to take some private tours. The two that made the biggest impact on my 18 year old twins was a driving tour of Berlin and a concentration camp.

To shorten up as much as possible-- the driving tour of Berlin was done by a man who was there when the wall went up. He told my kids while the concrete did not go up overnight, the barbed wire and guards literally did. Germans never thought they could be a nation that could lose so much freedom overnight but they did. And the second was the concentration camp where they were told how Germany slowly eroded into a country under Hitler that became unrecognizable from just a decade or two before. They did not wake up one day and become a country that said lets exterminate the Jewish population. It was a cultural shift where people stood by and didn't think it was that bad because it didn't impact them personally.

My kids took it to heart because it wasn't dad and it wasn't school. So I think the left is misunderstanding the message you posted.

Going to vote in person today in North Carolina! Voted from Trump in 2016 but today is special. Today is the day my wife a former Democrat puts a check mark beside DONALD J. TRUMP.

Of course you would never hear about her because she is apart of the silent majority and doesn’t want to be smeared as whatever “ist” the left wants to call her. I don’t blame her.

You are gonna see with this election that people still love American values enough to fight for her.

Rasmussen didn’t conduct the poll, pulse opinion did, and the voter breakdown was once again not shown.

Your an idiot if you think Trump is not a politician and not In bed with lobbyists. Almost everyone he appoints is a former lobbyist and everyone he fires becomes a lobbyist. He just skipped the step of making the lobby's beg him for policy and put them in charge of the policy.
False. You are so ate up with TDS and hate that everything the left tells you is gospel.

So I saw a political ad, I think for Biden talking about the national debt being over $27 trillion. So being the math nerd that I am, I did a couple of calculations. A $1 bill is about .004" thick, 6.14" long and 2.61" wide.

So if you stack 27 trillion $1 bills one on top of the other. It would reach over 1.7 million miles into the sky.

If you lined up 27 trillion $1 bills end to end, you could circle the earth over 105,000 times.

It’s the bookend calamity paired with communist liberalism. We will have to defeat both.

Voted early in person today in my FL county the line was literally thru the library and all the way wrapped around back two parking lots. Even still I got in and out in less than an hour it moved fast. I took a pic I will post it
Didn't mean to leave you out of my post Atrain. Didn't know you lived in Florida.
Found that map fascinating in that you can scroll over it and see what each county is doing. Didn't check into too much in that I had to do something....don't know how often it updates.

Guarantee this is fake.

Of course it is fake.

Reality says...she likely almost just rear ended a vehicle with a Trump flag/sticker/etc while she wasnt paying attention, texting her friend (while driving) about her bf being with another girl she saw on Snapchat (while also driving) and spilling her pumpkin spice latte all over her car.

I know these types. Typical entitled California brat.

Last edited:
Personally, I like Ted Cruz and believe that he's a super sharp individual. However, for some reason, he doesn't have the mass appeal required to win a general election. He won re-election by about 200K votes but in reality, it should not have been that close. There's something about his personality that people don't like but I'm not sure what it is.
I remember seeing that Alan Dershowitz, who taught at Harvard Law for 50 years, said that in those 50 years he taught a lot of brilliant students, but two stood apart in terms of sheer horse power. Ted Cruz was one of the 2. So, apparently, pretty smart dude. But he's just one of those people that doesn't attract votes, in fact kind of repels them. Romney was that way - straight out of central casting, but there was something about him that didn't translate.

ADVERTISEMENT