POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On a personal level, I think we Trump supporters pretty much accept that he is a narcissistic ahole. But we also believe that he has the best interest of our country as his goal. We also believe that the Democrat party, perhaps with good intentions, is trying to lead our country down an unknown road that will end in disaster for our country as we have known it. With all its faults, we like the country as we have known it. We don't consider where the Democrats are trying to lead us is "progress." No one except Trump would stand up and say "Woah." I wish there was a better man who would do it but there isn't.
I disagree on a couple of points, first that Trump is an ahole. He attacks those that attack him, there’s nothing wrong with defending yourself and you shouldn’t have to be polite to those who smear you. Imagine if everybody on this board slandered you day in and day out for four years and you couldn’t log off. Let’s say almost all of it is false but everybody piled on with the lies. Would you be polite or expect anyone to be gentlemanly?

I don’t for one second think the democrats have had a single good intention. For four years they knowingly used false information to impeach, slander and attack a duly elected president every single day. They went after anybody associated with him like the gestapo. If Trumps an ahole then all of the democrats are cu|\|ts of the highest order, having far less character than Trump. The democrats are outlandishly corrupt, they behave like a third world government would. And if they don’t know that their progressive agenda will end in disaster then they’re too stupid to be in government.

Speaking of income . . .

I’ve heard both Glenn Beck and Mark Levin complain recently about the publishing industry.

Levin simply wants to find a new publisher due to the politics of Simon & Schuster, while Beck talked about the way that when a conservative writes a book, they don’t make much money until the book actually turns a profit. (Makes sense).

Meanwhile, when a lib writes a book, they get a huge advance, and the publisher operates at a loss until revenue from from the book (less expenses) exceeds the up front bonus. (A lot of books don’t reach this threshold).

Beck called this “money laundering”.

I think that’s an exaggeration (or misnomer), but here’s the reality:

It is another way for lib organizations to fund candidates of preference and circumvent campaign finance laws, etc.

Meanwhile, the disgusting part is, the conservative books (Levin, Savage, Coulter, etc) are popular and profitable. So, in theory, the profits from conservative book sales help funnel money to guys like Cuomo and Biden, who get huge advances on books that no one buys or reads.

I don't think that's an exaggeration at all. Remember the first time author Matt Jones book deal and unofficial tour across the state?

To take it a step into another realm, the absurd dollars Netflix are throwing out for shitty comedy specials are carrots for thinking the right way. Can you name a right wing comedian besides Nick DiPalo? How did a group of people who shit on each other for a living become largely sjw bitches. How could there be 8 John Stewart impersonators on cable, but Crowder has to bite his tongue to stay on YouTube? These are the carrots that win the culture.

Jimmy Kimmel imo is the best example of gladly bending over for the money carrot. How did the insane man show footage not get him canceled? Because he's willing to be over the top in saying the "right things" to get money and push the culture. There is a man show segment of him giving away money to women to guess the object in his pants by touch, yet as long as he bashes Trump for mentioning pussy grabbing he can keep cashin them checks.

False, you're just a legend in your in own mind. Been around your gov't teat suckin kind my whole life. What a waste of my tax $$$
No, he's not, Ike. He worked hard like the rest of us. Warrior and I served under the same command in two different units.

He simply possesses a much different take than you.

121820071_10221584611178586_1503593171268652637_n.jpg

I don’t like professed Christians who don’t walk the walk. And hunter is not running. Same as coke head don jr is not running.
Any evidence? Didnt think so.

So, you support corruption? Good to know. I am still waiting for your response. You must be waiting for your marching orders from soros.

BTW, I know your RFR too. You can hold some standard to yourself. You're like the worst kind of person. Makes allegations and backs nothing up. Youre nothing more than a bumper slogan, bc that's all you can fit in your soft skull.

Last edited:
This is a very interesting question. The clintons are already too old and toxic to be the face of anything. Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, and the other older guard will just be even older or dead. Kamala is unlikeable and can't even win a primary.

Michelle I think is the best option for them. Otherwise I don't see anyone in the bullpen. Based on demographics (ie latinos reproducing like crazy) there may be a push for a Hispanic rising star
Kamala didnt get one delegate. Not one.

Lets play a game...Can you name me a country on earth where
I don't think that's an exaggeration at all. Remember the first time author Matt Jones book deal and unofficial tour across the state?

To take it a step into another realm, the absurd dollars Netflix are throwing out for shitty comedy specials are carrots for thinking the right way. Can you name a right wing comedian besides Nick DiPalo? How did a group of people who shit on each other for a living become largely sjw bitches. How could there be 8 John Stewart impersonators on cable, but Crowder has to bite his tongue to stay on YouTube? These are the carrots that win the culture.

Jimmy Kimmel imo is the best example of gladly bending over for the money carrot. How did the insane man show footage not get him canceled? Because he's willing to be over the top in saying the "right things" to get money and push the culture. There is a man show segment of him giving away money to women to guess the object in his pants by touch, yet as long as he bashes Trump for mentioning pussy grabbing he can keep cashin them checks.

The “exaggeration” would be calling it “money laundering”.

Money laundering is taking illegal money and “legitimizing” it by funneling it through a legitimate business and/or the banking system.

Last edited:
Not much difference between you and a fool. Not much at all. Communist.
So you get to decide? So goes America. Redneck? 350 million Americans spozed to line up behind you? Sounds Putinesque to me

Last edited:
So you get to decide? So goes America. Redneck? 350 million Americans spozed to line up behind you? Sounds Putinesqe to me

Got anymore fake Russian collusion

Hey, btw, aren't you voting for guy who is Xi's lil whore? Hey, btw Russia and China are both allies. Hey, didn't your hero candidate's son just get 3.5 million from Russia's only female billionaire?

10 days. The liberal media has 10 days to whitewash Biden Treason. Let's see if they can do it

Got anymore fake Russian collusion

Hey, btw, aren't you voting for guy who is Xi's lil whore? Hey, btw Russia and China are both allies. Hey, didn't your hero candidate's son just get 3.5 million from Russia's only female billionaire?

10 days. The liberal media has 10 days to whitewash Biden Treason. Let's see if they can do it
Lack of protein can be a bad thing,...eat mo' red meat

How the fvck did these debates get so one-sided with respect to obviously biased moderators? I’m assuming the Commission on Presidential Debates selects the venues, moderators etc (?). Looks like the RNC / Trump campaign really went to sleep / dropped the ball on this. Just pathetic.

How the fvck did these debates get so one-sided with respect to obviously biased moderators? I’m assuming the Commission on Presidential Debates selects the venues, moderators etc (?). Looks like the RNC / Trump campaign really went to sleep / dropped the ball on this. Just pathetic.
I doubt the Trump campaign had any say. Why not have Levin or Shapiro? Shoot, why not a town hall with Bongino?

Dropping Fox News may have been the best decision I have made since I dropped the MSM. I just don't have time to waste with idiots like these. He has always been a political hack and he was able to hide it until he sat in the moderators chair.

Then the truth came out.
I wish Tucker would leave and join either OANN or Newsmax, both are much better options than Fox news. Fox news is Not even a shadow of them former selves.

There’s not exactly a huge pool to pick from on the right. I remember a study one year, think it was a presidential election year, and they identified 151 media members that made political contributions. 149 to Dems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT