• Quarter-Zip SZN

• Light Sweater SZN

• Button Down SZN

• Flannel SZN

• I still have to wear a tie everyday anyway SZN

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Season 7 Episode 6 GIF by The Simpsons

I don't mind the heat, as long as it's bearable. No 95+, or 90+ high humidity.
I don't like being cold. But I still often wear shorts and t-shirt in the winter until go outside (although I'll go to the store like that with a jacket on).

Reactions: funKYcat75
Retired so cardigan around the house. Zipper jacket while walking the dog/outside. Light to heavy depending on the temps.

Flannel and/or long sleeve Henley…also beard season should be in full effect.
I'm holding off on flannel for a few more weeks. Looking forward to breaking them out though. Nothing like a lazy Sunday in sweatpants, a t-shirt, house shoes, and an oversized flannel shirt.

Polos and 1/4 zips. Occasional v-neck sweater.

Hoodies are horrible. Flannel is horrible. Cold weather clothes in general are horrible.

Got my winter duds on tonight watching Miami Columbus @ Miami Northwestern. It’s 76 degrees and windy, but I’m bundled up in a long sleeve Columbia PFG shirt, shorts, sandals and hat. 🌴😎🌴

Pansies 😜. I'm still rocking t-shirts, shorts, and sandals here in Louisville. Spent most of my 4 years in the Air Force in places like Limestone, Maine and Omaha, Nebraska. I then spent 6 years working in a refrigerated warehouse. So cold doesn't get to me as quickly as some. I am getting to the age where I'd still rather not deal with it though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT