• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump confirms he is charge of the fries in Pennsylvania on Sunday:

GZ-03YZWgAAVUMX

He’s exhausted and his health is questionable, said the media that swore Joe Biden was as sharp as a tack.

Trump is exhausted etc.

(immediately followed by footage of Trump leaving a rally and working the lunch rush at McDonald's (I'll bet, after his shift was over, he went home and mowed the grass)

😆 😆 😆 😆

Last edited:

I pissed off the resident leftist ingrates like Dion something awful when I first posted Vivek's 10 truths back when he was running and revealed them.

His brilliant list isn't just 100% true, but foundationally true to who we are as a nation and as an American people, as in the we hold these truths to be self-evident kind of foundationally true.

Back in the 80s, they called him the Blue-Collar Billionaire because his ability to talk to anyone regardless of position or status. The story of the ex boxer that worked for him always comes to mind.

There’s a shit ton of these stories. I’ll take this guy over any career politician ever. Ever! Garbage humans who view everyone as less than them and want to sell your country out for their own wealth.

People like Kamala are the antithesis of this. They have to fake normal shit because they can’t connect to normal people. She desires power and status which is why she was a ho for Willie Brown who then set her on track to where she is now. She has to pretend where as this guy is just his natural self and normies cannot comprehend this. They prefer to be lied to by status quo politicians.

I pissed off the resident leftist ingrates like Dion something awful when I first posted Vivek's 10 truths back when he was running and revealed them.

His brilliant list isn't just 100% true, but foundationally true to who we are as a nation and as an American people, as in the we hold these truths to be self-evident kind of foundationally true.
Vivek has a hell of a future, if everything works out

Just be patient.

Vance / Vivek 2028

Last edited:
Back in the 80s, they called him the Blue-Collar Billionaire because his ability to talk to anyone regardless of position or status. The story of the ex boxer that worked for him always comes to mind.

There’s a shit ton of these stories. I’ll take this guy over any career politician ever. Ever! Garbage humans who view everyone as less than them and want to sell your country out for their own wealth.

People like Kamala are the antithesis of this. They have to fake normal shit because they can’t connect to normal people. She desires power and status which is why she was a ho for Willie Brown who then set her on track to where she is now. She has to pretend where as this guy is just his natural self and normies cannot comprehend this. They prefer to be lied to by status quo politicians.

Absolutely... Dur HUR! HE"S A BILLIONAIRE WHO ONLY CARES FOR HIMSELF< NOT YOU!

But there's a chit ton of evidence he does actually care. Who knows. Zero evidencenhowever these Dem career politicains care, just meaningless platitudes and "fighting" for your "right" to abort children, while they LITERALLY get rich off of you by telling you EXACTLY what you want to hear, nonsense fearmongering about fascism and Trump hoaxes etc. She's not worth 30 mill in other lifepath than the one she took sleeping her way to the top, same for Baideng family 150 million, or Barry's or Bill's 150 million netflix/foundation fortuens.

The vampires, on both sides of aisle in that sewer detest anything that might shatter the illusion.

Anyone that has worked, succeeded, won't bend the knee are extremely dangerous. They spread minacious ideas, and put concerning thoughts in peoples' heads. Things like self-reliance, and freedom. If that is allowed to gain any momentum it could spread like a wildfire. That is why they have, from the start, been hell-bent on framing the narrative, no matter who gets hurt, or how far they have to go. Just like Nurse Ratchet, everything is couched as being for our own good etc. and that "deep down" this is how everyone that isn't crazy, or criminal, or in a cult blah blah blah feels. They're the "NORMAL PEOPLE"...

Trump is learning though. He's getting better at handling them. JUST LIKE THIS (this is an absolutely perfect illustration of what went on at that McDonald's" LOL

I'll lay 100 to 1 odds, if Trump isn't elected, that the franchise owner of that McDonald's will have IRS agents up his or her ass, liens on his property, and be facing multiple indictments by Easter. Because THAT, sammysdad, is how the DEMOCRATS keep order. And there isn't an ounce of hyperbole in that.

Last edited:
"Harris’s numbers among men of all races are in the tank. The only exception is among the brittle ephebes of the media and the academy."

I'm envious that I didn't write that.

If Trump somehow gets over 50 percent of the National vote and wins, will the "Threat to Democracy logic engine" start to freak out, like that computer in War Games? The WOPR I think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT