POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the fvck did these debates get so one-sided with respect to obviously biased moderators? I’m assuming the Commission on Presidential Debates selects the venues, moderators etc (?). Looks like the RNC / Trump campaign really went to sleep / dropped the ball on this. Just pathetic.
She will think she's smarter than Trump and more savvy. Her bias will appear right away when he calls her out. These debate moderators are as authentic as soap opera writers. Wallace completely showed his bias. One was suspended for lying. This one i'm sure is a peach as well.

The Womens March??? Moved it up a few months, eh? So, they'll still do the usual one in January, after the Prez wins again?

That's an awful lot of sammiches not being made for their men who're watching football.
I chanced upon a pussy march in Cincinnati- it was mostly a bunch of hogs. By way of contrast, I once chanced upon a pro-life march in the same neighborhood. Let's just say that most of the younger women at the pro-life march were not a bunch of hogs.

122016359_362539255185819_2771132361984144604_n.jpg

She will think she's smarter than Trump and more savvy. Her bias will appear right away when he calls her out. These debate moderators are as authentic as soap opera writers. Wallace completely showed his bias. One was suspended for lying. This one i'm sure is a peach as well.

Wallace is the poster "boy" for RINO's. He will claim to his dying day he's not biased but, neither is Romney, was McCain, is Schiff, was Ginsberg, is yadda yadda yadda....

Lets play a game...Can you name me a country on earth where women have more power and influence than in America. Ditto for black people. Gays? Latinos? Any so called aggrieved minority group. Can the people crying in the streets point me to this nation? I can tell you where they're second class citizens...in the minds of the democrat party
Even if it is “the most”, if it isn’t equal then why shouldn’t they protest?

Even if it is “the most”, if it isn’t equal then why shouldn’t they protest?
This is such a dumb argument. (Not you per se, but the argument that women aren't treated equally.) Take the "wage gap" as an example. Businesses are always trying to lower their labor costs. IF it were true that women made 20% less than men, then ALL businesses would replace ALL male employees with females. There are more arguments on this topic, but this one sums it up so well.

The "pink tax" has been debunked countless times too.

This is a bunch of ppl with too much time on their hands and looking for an excuse to be upset. Sigh ...

Not counting people in the U.S. who are illegally in the U.S. for the U.S. census for purposes of allocating House seats is not a "Trump policy," it's flat-out basic common sense, and the opposite position would nearly unanimously be considered absolute insanity by Americans just a decade ago.

Swear to God, I feel like I've been dropped in Bizzaro World for all of 2020. FTBGE.

Last edited:
So Nick Saban tested positive for Covid. 2 subsequent tests were negative. So he gets to coach tonight. My question is, how many of the thousands of others have had false positive tests? a
Are those people retested and do those numbers get included in the reasons to shut down our country?

Expect Biden to get a positive Just before the debate so it can be canceled. Will be found to have been false couple days later.

How the fvck did these debates get so one-sided with respect to obviously biased moderators? I’m assuming the Commission on Presidential Debates selects the venues, moderators etc (?). Looks like the RNC / Trump campaign really went to sleep / dropped the ball on this. Just pathetic.
Brian Kilmeade had a guy on his radio show a week or so ago who is on the commission. Typical RINO. Said that the comm. picks the venues and moderators. The campaigns have no say in it. Totally surprised me....I have always thought it was a negotiation between each campaign and the comm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT