POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that Willy got me drinking, I think this is what it all comes down to.

9cfa051c-s.jpg

tumblr_inline_o3dp45AL1L1t4foom_1280.jpg

vs.

hill-t.jpg
hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg

That or shit is about to hit the fan. Dumbass's like fuzz or Moe, will vote HRC no matter what. But I think a lot of middle democrats/ independents are starting to realize Trump might be controversial but doesn't lie his ass off.

Hopefully

Word is Trump might be flying out to meet Mexicos President later tonight or tomorrow. Ahead of his illegal immigration speech.

If anything positive becomes of it, we'll find out for sure if hillary has health problems. It might be the big one for her

Reactions: screwduke1
That or shit is about to hit the fan. Dumbass's like fuzz or Moe, will vote HRC no matter what. But I think a lot of middle democrats/ independents are starting to realize Trump might be controversial but doesn't lie his ass off.
You serious, Clark?

Trump has been lying since day one and now he's flip flopping.

The feds want to make state election technology part of infrastructure... so when killary claims theres going to be huge infrastructure investments, dont expect your potholes to be fixed, or your aging bridges to be reinforced.. expect the federal finger in state elections.

Reactions: Mashburned
Explain exactly how he's flip flopping
He can't explain something that didn't happen.

Idiots think that because he said hes gonna follow the immigration laws ALREADY on the books that it means hes flip flopping. Even though deportation is part of the law he plans to follow. There is no flip flopping, its a lie.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
By the way you lib pansy's, Fox News just beat all other cable news networks. Maybe you need to go to a safe zone or whatever the hell you think is safe for your feelings, but suck a big L. For you being a loser.

Reactions: P19978
By the way you lib pansy's, Fox News just beat all other cable news networks. Maybe you need to go to a safe zone or whatever the hell you think is safe for your feelings, but suck a big L. For you being a loser.
The Trump bashing got so bad on CNN that MSNBC is beating them in ratings. Hilarious. You know you are gutter trash if you can't beat MSNBC.

It makes me feel good knowing Jorge Ramos head is probably gonna explode once Trump gets into Mexico. Thats a good enough reason for him to go there.

Rush is a "borderline NeverTrumper"? Who the touch isn't, by that standard? He and Hannity have been the foremost media proponents of the guy for more than a year.

My question is this, I'm a never HRC. I would vote for anyone to keep her out of the white house. Do the polls reflect this? So when the Gary Johnson and green shit go away, do they vote for?????

Reactions: augustaky1
Slept great last night. Probably a lot better than Hillary's key staffers who are trying to figure out what Assange has left up his sleeve and how they are going to spin it when released. And probably a lot better than some of those same staffers who know too much about Clinton criminal misdeeds and are worried about whether they'll live to see another day.

I believe she feels that she is entitled to be president. Afterall, she has paid her way with others money. Is that not the democrats way? Fuzz and other left leaning nuts on here believe this way.

Im sure she does. She sold her soul to the devil for this, afterall.

I notice the profound similarities between unc fans and hillary supporters.

Great analogy.

Rumors out there of clinton staffers beginning to question the motives of huma weiner.

Ummm, duh?

What took them so long? Or are the others who questioned her rotting dead somewhere?

I just can't wrap my head around how anyone could be ardent supports of either candidate.

The swarming defense is baffling.

In the interest of full disclosure, I will be voting for Hillary, but I'm sure as hell not going to spend my time concocting some weak ass defense for her.

Reactions: jameslee32
I just can't wrap my head around how anyone could be ardent supports of either candidate.

The swarming defense is baffling.

In the interest of full disclosure, I will be voting for Hillary, but I'm sure as hell not going to spend my time concocting some weak ass defense for her.
With all due respect, I cant wrap my head around ANYONE voting for the worst, most dishonest, POTUS candidate in history.

Trump could be caught live on TV clubbing baby seals and still would be a better candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT