POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reallllllly interesting polling coming out of WI (one of the few states that rebuffed Trump during the primaries).

Nearly 10% of voters are saying they won't vote for either candidate, which seems to result in Hillary's lead only being 3pts.

If he somehow poaches Wisconsin, PA becomes much much less do-or-die.

Silver had talked about the dearth of polling in traditionally blue states like MN, WI, and MI. If the above polls are indicative of a trend across that region...

That's why it's stupid/devastating that kasich wouldn't join trump. Just total guess, but I think kasich would've been coo and trump would've resigned in about 2 years, letting him takeover. Then perfect position for being elected.

But no. He's too much of an ass for that

Yeah. That was perplexing. I don't dislike Kasich, I just don't know much about him.

That said, P19978 has the right idea. Make Rand the SOS. Guarantee that he will look out for our best interests rather than looking at the position as a way to get financial support from our enemies.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
reallllllly interesting polling coming out of WI (one of the few states that rebuffed Trump during the primaries).

Nearly 10% of voters are saying they won't vote for either candidate, which seems to result in Hillary's lead only being 3pts.

If he somehow poaches Wisconsin, PA becomes much much less do-or-die.

Silver had talked about the dearth of polling in traditionally blue states like MN, WI, and MI. If the above polls are indicative of a trend across that region...

Jamo, good thing your rich making that West Coast money. That $200 bet may come back to gitchee.

Jamo, good thing your rich making that West Coast money. That $200 bet may come back to gitchee.
i still love that bet and would def take a double-or-nothing from him, if offered.

the main utility of the bet is showing how a lot of the paper tigers around here aren't as bullish on Trump's odds as they imply.

Reactions: Willy4UK
i still love that bet and would def take a double-or-nothing from him, if offered.

the main utility of the bet is showing how a lot of the paper tigers around here aren't as bullish on Trump's odds as they imply.

I'll bet you a $25 Starbucks gift card. Or maybe $50 from Kohl's

I agree on that. I think Trump will have a problem in the debates if Hillary can get him pissed. But, with all that being said, Hillary Sucks! Just had to get that out.

21-lipstick-justice-1.w710.h473.2x.jpg

You were saying?
Not sure what point you are trying to make here. That there is a black person at a DT rally? It's always entertaining when a conservative posts a picture of a black person at a Trump rally, which more than proves the point that very few black people or minorities support DT because they have to post a picture to prove it.

But back to the election. It is coming down to the debates. The 3 debates will choose the next POTUS. The Dems are playing right into DT's hands by continually bashing him instead of giving people a reason to vote for Hillary. I honestly can't tell you what Hillary's policies are on many things, and I would bet that most people can't either. They aren't giving anyone a reason to be excited about voting, so it will be interesting to see who actually shows up to vote. DT's people are much more excited and his floor is a solid 40% who will show up rain or shine.

But America is finally going to get the President it deserves after decades of political infighting, reality tv indoctrination, and the loss of any sense of moral integrity. The only way to finally put the last nail in the coffin is to elect someone who is just like them, minus the millions of inherited dollars and sexy wives. DT is the perfect caricature for America. Loud, obnoxious, greedy, immoral, and two-faced.

I say this with love because I am voting for him because I want America to be great again. And the only way to do that is to put someone in the WH who truly represents the sad state of America. Pussy footing around and continuing the slow death of our country is boring.

The country has become ungovernable so a character like DT is the perfect antidote. He's either the end or the beginning. But he won't be more of the same.

The spin is strong on twitter with the libs. But most are admitting he was very presidential and did well.

Also, only a handful of protesters turned out. Compared to a surprising amount of supporters. Apparently Mexicans don't hate trump after all, despite the msm theme.

Great, great move. I'm shocked he pulled it off.

Reactions: screwduke1
The spin is strong on twitter with the libs. But most are admitting he was very presidential and did well.

Also, only a handful of protesters turned out. Compared to a surprising amount of supporters. Apparently Mexicans don't hate trump after all, despite the msm theme.

Great, great move. I'm shocked he pulled it off.
The media would be having a total orgy if it was Hillary who did this today.

Hell, Trump even got Mexicos President to agree that the border and illegal immigration is a huge problem.

He sounded more presidential then he has in the past. Huge win for him today but I'm betting the MSM ignores it.

Reactions: screwduke1
Conway and Bannon are doing a much better job of running Trumps campaign than Manafort ever did.

Trump has been knocking it out of the park lately.

Not sure what point you are trying to make here. That there is a black person at a DT rally? It's always entertaining when a conservative posts a picture of a black person at a Trump rally, which more than proves the point that very few black people or minorities support DT because they have to post a picture to prove it.

But back to the election. It is coming down to the debates. The 3 debates will choose the next POTUS. The Dems are playing right into DT's hands by continually bashing him instead of giving people a reason to vote for Hillary. I honestly can't tell you what Hillary's policies are on many things, and I would bet that most people can't either. They aren't giving anyone a reason to be excited about voting, so it will be interesting to see who actually shows up to vote. DT's people are much more excited and his floor is a solid 40% who will show up rain or shine.

But America is finally going to get the President it deserves after decades of political infighting, reality tv indoctrination, and the loss of any sense of moral integrity. The only way to finally put the last nail in the coffin is to elect someone who is just like them, minus the millions of inherited dollars and sexy wives. DT is the perfect caricature for America. Loud, obnoxious, greedy, immoral, and two-faced.

I say this with love because I am voting for him because I want America to be great again. And the only way to do that is to put someone in the WH who truly represents the sad state of America. Pussy footing around and continuing the slow death of our country is boring.

The country has become ungovernable so a character like DT is the perfect antidote. He's either the end or the beginning. But he won't be more of the same.

I posted it to poke fun that he said Trump's America. There are tons of those pics online but he picked the fat white guy. I really don't know what his point was.

Donald has been presidential ever since the speech on a boat, or whatever...he's basically done everything to counter whatever the current media thing is. CANT READ PROMPTER!!!! HE DUMB!!! Did it. CAMPAIGJ SUCKS HE HAS NO CAMPAIGN!!!! He's had what? 3 campaign managers. One is working for CNN lmao. The only video ad I've seen is *amazingx100*. He's the only candidate with an internet presence. RACIST RACIST RACIST!!! Cuts check to Mexico to say he's not racist. The guy just gets it.

Meanwhile, Hillary just continues to look guilty by not countering the attacks on her.

It almost seems as if the Clinton's are paying Donald to be their presidential puppet.

Crazy idea but if Mexico built the wall it would produce a shit ton of jobs. Then they could pay for it helping it's own businesses and workers. Win-win?

Don Effing Trump.....just remember, all you "if they'd nominated anyone else they'd be up 10 blargh" folks......There is not one human in the R establishment that would have the nutsack to do 1/4 the things he's done to combat that old leather handbag.

R establishment would just lay back and take it.

Like Don F Trump or not, the middle finger to everyone on both sides, the ruling class, the media et al.......good grief, it's tasty.

Awful lot of folks around here and everywhere have been saying that's what they have always wanted.....well, here it is. Don't **** it up.

Hillary called Trump's move today just a photo op, nbc is attacking Mexico's president with an article as to why he is unpopular and overall calling Trump's trip strange.

Don Effing Trump.....just remember, all you "if they'd nominated anyone else they'd be up 10 blargh" folks......There is not one human in the R establishment that would have the nutsack to do 1/4 the things he's done to combat that old leather handbag.

R establishment would just lay back and take it.

Like Don F Trump or not, the middle finger to everyone on both sides, the ruling class, the media et al.......good grief, it's tasty.

Awful lot of folks around here and everywhere have been saying that's what they have always wanted.....well, here it is. Don't **** it up.
No doubt. Remember when we were counting on McCain to keep O'bama out of the White House? Being so careful to not sound racist McCain said "I think O'bama is a good guy, I would vote for him".

He's going to get under her skin at the debate. She might hold it together and stand there with that smirk on her face, but when she gets backstage, shit will get broken.

Hillary called Trump's move today just a photo op, nbc is attacking Mexico's president with an article as to why he is unpopular and overall calling Trump's trip strange.

Completely strange as to why a candidate would want to discuss some things with a leader of a bordering country where we have immigration. The nerve of Trump hmmpff!

Crazy idea but if Mexico built the wall it would produce a shit ton of jobs. Then they could pay for it helping it's own businesses and workers. Win-win?
I think it would be more of a joint effort. If we pay for and build the wall, they will pay for and build the tunnels.

The usual suspects, Huffy Puffy post, Salon, etc...the ones who used to get trigger warnings bc he was such a meanie, are now talking about his relaxed tone in Mexico and how ineffective that would be. You can't make this stuff up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT