• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unbelievable.

14114933_10154568429271336_2560958897287803052_o.png

Keep the people in the dark! The ultimate liberal idea.

They already do this. MSM lies continually. Never will forget the black reporter on CNN claiming protest in St Louis was peaceful while a riot was going on.

Looking for Hillary to pull a Coach K during the debate and have a heart attack the moment things look bleak. Then they will say Trump was so mean to a defenseless woman that he almost killed her.

Being in this field. There are some 80 yr olds that definitely defy the perception. Although the other day I shook the hands of a 70 something woman. Literally felt the bones in her hands crumbling as soon as I applied a grip. That Hanoi Jane sure couldn't give a hand job.

Austin- Plenty places to live there. If you're over 50 I could retire there. Get a golf cart and maintain my current drinking problem and I am mf'ing set.
There's no chance you're banging an 80 yr old... and if you are, please dont tell us.

Interesting piece here from 538 on what happens to the Republican Party now. Yes, some of it is written from a liberal POV, and if you look closely enough you might see some barely contained glee. Still, pretty interesting article. http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-end-of-a-republican-party/

Including this part, about how (if Trump loses) differing groups of "NeverTrumpers" will blame each other for his nomination, leading to a stalemate going forward....

“On the one hand, you have the autopsy folks, right?” she said, referring to those who concur with the findings of a 2012 report that said, among other things, that the GOP should reach out to minority voters. “You have the people that look at Donald Trump and they go, ‘He’s alienating Latino voters, he’s doing damage to the brand, he’s looking backwards, not forwards, he’s the opposite of what we needed.’”

The other Never Trump faction — “the Ted Cruz folks, the conservative purists,” as Soltis Anderson put it — would disagree with the diagnosis of why Trump was bad for the party. “Their main argument with Trump is not that he’s mean to Latinos; their main argument with Trump is that he’s not really a conservative, he’s not really one of us,” she said. “When all is said and done, those two Never Trump forces are going to blame each other for his existence.”

The prospect that the GOP leaders wouldn’t even be able to agree on why Trump — arguably the worst crisis the modern party has experienced — was even a crisis to begin with, seemed to say it all.

“There is no happy ending to this story,” she said.

If he wins, THAT'S a happy ending, but for not for the cucks; they will be every bit as obnoxious in trying to undercut his Presidency as they are being obnoxious in undercutting his candidacy. Of all the things that both the GOPe/RINO cucks to Trump's left and the TruCons to Trump's right are doing to annoy, what really takes the cake are their disingenuous arguments that they present regarding Trump's lack of ability to win the election. The general quote is "Thanks a lot, Trumpkins, you have nominated the one candidate, the ONLY candidate, who would NOT beat Hillary Clinton". It's disingenuous for two reasons. First, these people want Clinton to win over Trump in the first place. Second, IF they're correct, it's only because they themselves are the cause of it. Trump is dominating with independents. He's polling much better than the media expected with minorities. He's siphoning enough Dem voters to the point that this election would be an absolute landslide if he could get 95% of the GOP voters, and he still wins comfortably with 85%. As it is, he's around 75% and he's in real jeopardy of losing. Thanks to the cucks, though it's not too late for them to change their minds.

If he loses, the #NeverTrump crowd, from Fox News, to the National Review (most of the writers, not all), to RedState to the Weekly Standard, and so on, gets to own it. They can own every consequence of it. The TruCons, neocons, and other assorted cucks can take credit for it, and all they'll do instead is blame the Trump primary voters (I disagree with the premise of the article; they will NOT blame each other, they'll keep blaming the GOP base, ie, Trump supporters), as they cynically then turn on a dime and moan and moan about the Clinton presidency that they will have created.

Reactions: drawing_dead
Looking for Hillary to pull a Coach K during the debate and have a heart attack the moment things look bleak. Then they will say Trump was so mean to a defenseless woman that he almost killed her.

Still waiting on the "Trump raped __________ allegations". Ive said for months theyre coming. Itll happen when/if things get close.

what really takes the cake are their disingenuous arguments that they present regarding Trump's lack of ability to win the election. The general quote is "Thanks a lot, Trumpkins, you have nominated the one candidate, the ONLY candidate, who would NOT beat Hillary Clinton". It's disingenuous for two reasons. First, these people want Clinton to win over Trump in the first place. Second, IF they're correct, it's only because they themselves are the cause of it. Trump is dominating with independents. He's polling much better than the media expected with minorities. He's siphoning enough Dem voters to the point that this election would be an absolute landslide if he could get 95% of the GOP voters, and he still wins comfortably with 85%. As it is, he's around 75% and he's in real jeopardy of losing.
Portman (+7.5), Rubio (+5.7), Ayotte (-1.0), and Toomey (-1.2) are all out-performing Trump ( -3.8, -2.7, -9.3, and -8.0, respectively) in their respective states; the WI senate race is really the only one that makes Trump look like a net-even addition to the ticket. While we can certainly hand-wave things like media coverage, etc., the fact remains that there's no data to support the argument that Trump is doing as well as Generic Republican X in the states that will determine the election.

also, I don't think many people are saying that he's "the only candidate who would NOT beat Hillary"; I think most are saying that he had the worst starting position (maybe Christie would've been worse due to his unfavorables, but Christie knows how to run general election campaigns)

Portman (+7.5), Rubio (+5.7), Ayotte (-1.0), and Toomey (-1.2) are all out-performing Trump ( -3.8, -2.7, -9.3, and -8.0, respectively) in their respective states; the WI senate race is really the only one that makes Trump look like a net-even addition to the ticket. While we can certainly hand-wave things like media coverage, etc., the fact remains that there's no data to support the argument that Trump is doing as well as Generic Republican X in the states that will determine the election.

also, I don't think many people are saying that he's "the only candidate who would NOT beat Hillary"; I think most are saying that he had the worst starting position (maybe Christie would've been worse due to his unfavorables, but Christie knows how to run general election campaigns)
Actually, while these candidates are outperforming Trump, it's not to the extent that you claim. You are again cherry picking polls, while ignoring polls that don't support your theory. The most recent polls have Trump tied in Ohio (Emerson), down by 3 in Penn. (Emerson), and ranging from up by 3 to down by 2 in Florida (all RCP polls that are within the last week). Also, each candidate in these states have their own strengths and weaknesses, as do their opponents. For example, you cite Rubio as an example Rubio is a popular incumbent who strong ties to the Cuban community in South Florida. It's not surprising that he's up in his race. It's kind of odd that you would list him, though; considering that Trump beat Rubio in Florida itself.

Reactions: screwduke1
Actually, while these candidates are outperforming Trump, it's not to the extent that you claim. You are again cherry picking polls, while ignoring polls that don't support your theory. The most recent polls have Trump tied in Ohio (Emerson), down by 3 in Penn. (Emerson), and ranging from up by 3 to down by 2 in Florida (all RCP polls that are within the last week). Also, each candidate in these states have their own strengths and weaknesses, as do their opponents. For example, you cite Rubio as an example Rubio is a popular incumbent who strong ties to the Cuban community in South Florida. It's not surprising that he's up in his race. It's kind of odd that you would list him, though; considering that Trump beat Rubio in Florida itself.
I used the RCP average. I didn't cherry pick anything.

I used the RCP average. I didn't cherry pick anything.
Fine, but if the average includes polls from several weeks ago, the average is meaningless. 3 weeks ago, Clinton was up nationally by anywhere from 5 to 10 points, depending on the poll. Any state poll from that time range is going to reflect that. The current national polls show a range of Trump +3 to Clinton +7. (by the way, Reuters has Clinton +1 today but it may not be on RCP yet). Accordingly, the only state polls of relevance are those released within the last week or so.

Fine, but if the average includes polls from several weeks ago, the average is meaningless. 3 weeks ago, Clinton was up nationally by anywhere from 5 to 10 points, depending on the poll. Any state poll from that time range is going to reflect that. The current national polls show a range of Trump +3 to Clinton +7. (by the way, Reuters has Clinton +1 today but it may not be on RCP yet). Accordingly, the only state polls of relevance are those released within the last week or so.
And you just cited the Emerson PA poll despite Monmouth coming out today with significantly different results. ZOMG YOURE CHERRY PICKING

Reactions: AlbanyWildCat
I'm not saying this to support one side or the other....but IMO, I don't think anyone or any poll has a clue as to who will actually show up and vote on election day. Very few are passionate about their candidate to absolutely guarantee they'll vote at all.

When all is said and done, there may be more votes cast this election to keep a candidate from winning than votes cast for a particular candidate. (If that makes sense.)

Reactions: Mashburned
I'm not saying this to support one side or the other....but IMO, I don't think anyone or any poll has a clue as to who will actually show up and vote on election day. Very few are passionate about their candidate to absolutely guarantee they'll vote at all.

When all is said and done, there may be more votes cast this election to keep a candidate from winning than votes cast for a particular candidate. (If that makes sense.)
Agree in general, but there's difference between absence of evidence and evidence of absence.

Rubio or Kasich are the only two who had the potential to do better than Trump. Rubio short circuited. And Kasich just never caught on.

fuzz gonna defend the FEC in Citizens United or just ignore it until he breaks down and Googles "arguments against Citizens United"?

From a disreputable source:

"Cuck. It's become a slur that people trying to portray how alpha they are use against liberals who base their political opinions on estrogen fueled emotions (their words not mine lulz). I use it ironically."

What a strange and unimaginable place is the Internet. If someone had foreseen it in the 50s would they have ended the world to save us all?

Reactions: Mashburned
From a disreputable source:

"Cuck. It's become a slur that people trying to portray how alpha they are use against liberals who base their political opinions on estrogen fueled emotions (their words not mine lulz). I use it ironically."

What a strange and unimaginable place is the Internet. If someone had foreseen it in the 50s would they have ended the world to save us all?
That's definitely from a disreputable source. A cuck is a term that alt right trolls invented (I think Vox Day gets the credit) to describe wishy-washy, pandering conservatives, not liberals. In fact, the term is short for "cuckservative".

Isn't a "cuck" a guy who likes to watch other men bang his wife while he stands by?

Seems like that term would apply to the people who want to flood the country with illegal aliens and refugees, expand the dependent class, etc.

Seems like the lefties to me.

I'd prefer I not do the work of the husband (pay taxes) while the Mexicans, Syrians, lazy assholes, etc. do the work of the BBC (enjoy all the benefits).

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The latest USA Wide poll show Trump gaining strength in Ohio/Pennsylvania - two states vital to his chances of winning in November. Dropping back into the Clinton column is Virginia. USA Wide analyzes data from all 50 states and uses a polling methodology that eliminates the liberal media bias.

Election%208-30_zpsza8hcmhy.png

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Isn't a "cuck" a guy who likes to watch other men bang his wife while he stands by?

Seems like that term would apply to the people who want to flood the country with illegal aliens and refugees, expand the dependent class, etc.

Seems like the lefties to me.

I'd prefer I not do the work of the husband (pay taxes) while the Mexicans, Syrians, lazy assholes, etc. do the work of the BBC (enjoy all the benefits).
That's exactly where it originated.

"Cuckold" => "cuckservative" => "cuck"

Earliest use of the "cuck" term (in the political world) that I can remember was from a year or two ago before Trump was even officially in the race. I forget exactly what the caption was, but the picture involved Jeb and McCain naked/tied to chairs while watching a sombrero-wearing Hasidic Jew porking a woman.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Earliest use of the "cuck" term (in the political world) that I can remember was from a year or two ago before Trump was even officially in the race. I forget exactly what the caption was, but the picture involved Jeb and McCain naked/tied to chairs while watching a sombrero-wearing Hasidic Jew porking a woman.

[laughing]

Boys, we ain't seen nothing yet from the media. If the race continues to tighten its gonna be Katy bar the door for them.

There is so much projection involved in the creation of that term. The alt-right is an unfunny joke
A less funny joke was that speech from Hillary Clinton denouncing the alt right. I wonder if she is getting worried- it smacked of desperation. The equivalent would be Trump giving a speech warning us about the Tumblr SJWs (who are basically the leftist version of the alt right).

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT