How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3risbcx.jpg

I think they finally pulled the plug on Moe. Realized it wasn't worth the effort and put their efforts elsewhere.

Can't much blame them.
I pulled the plug a few weeks ago on him. Couldn't stand for my head to hurt seeing all of his ignorance. It was down right pitiful.

[laughing]

Albany wants justices to revisit that whole first amendment thing
Let's just get rid of all campaign finance laws and let anyone and everyone give as much as they please to a candidate. My billionaires against your billionaires...Go! [eyeroll]

Not sure about you but I would like to take measures to get as much money out of the election process as much as possible. In fact I support public financing for elections. It would level the playing field between incumbents and challengers and lessen the influence of special interest as candidates wouldn't be beholden to those groups in order to raise money for re-election. It would also open the door for the citizen legislator...you know, the kind that the founding fathers envisioned?
Why is it you think that so many politicians spend more of their time fund raising than legislating?

Freedom of speech does not mean that if you have more money then you should be able to speak louder.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Let's just get rid of all campaign finance laws and let anyone and everyone give as much as they please to a candidate. My billionaires against your billionaires...Go!

That's basically the current state of the law.

Freedom of speech does not mean that if you have more money then you should be able to speak louder.

Apparently scotus thinks it does, unfortunately.

If Trump wants a bounce in the polls he should announce 2 things: One, I will ask Congress for an amendment outlining term limits for both Congress and the Supreme Ct.

Two, I will only serve 1 term so I can fully serve the people and waste no time on fundraising.

Game, set, match. The undecideds would eat this up.

Can't wait for the debates. Wish they weren't being held in liberal caves. Hope Johnson is watching from home and not dicking the whole thing up.

Two, I will only serve 1 term so I can fully serve the people and waste no time on fundraising.
your first thing strikes me as too radical, but agree - if he were to say right now "I am only serving one term" that might go a long way towards generating some good will.

of course, the Time or Post would then immediately interview some noteworthy psychologist who'd say that this is prima facie evidence Trump is a liar or a psychopath or doesn't really want to be president, or whatever....

heh, humorous conversations all around that thing. "Anthony, it's me" "Hi, do you believe this shizz, again!!" "Yeah, I know. Listen, Hillary says I have to leave you now. So....no hard feelings right?" "OK, thanks."

The irony is how many times over numerous decades has Bill embarrassed Hillary with sex scandals. Yet, she can't bring herself to dump the old horndog. But for Weiner, he has to go.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Let's just get rid of all campaign finance laws and let anyone and everyone give as much as they please to a candidate. My billionaires against your billionaires...Go! [eyeroll]

Not sure about you but I would like to take measures to get as much money out of the election process as much as possible. In fact I support public financing for elections. It would level the playing field between incumbents and challengers and lessen the influence of special interest as candidates wouldn't be beholden to those groups in order to raise money for re-election. It would also open the door for the citizen legislator...you know, the kind that the founding fathers envisioned?
Why is it you think that so many politicians spend more of their time fund raising than legislating?

Please answer the following questions

1) Why isn't Jeb Bush taking on Hillary Clinton if money is the end-all be-all?

2) Hillary Clinton is beholden to people who contribute to an entity entirely outside of her election campaign. The idea that elections are the main conduit for bribery is ridiculous and always has been

3) Wouldn't term limits be a much simpler way to avoid legislators focusing so much on campaigns?

4) "Freedom of speech does not mean that if you have more money then you should be able to speak louder." I don't even know what that means. Someone who owns a radio station can speak louder than me. The New York Times (a corporation who endorses candidates, something that would seemingly be illegal under your interpretation of the Constitution) can speak louder than me. That has no affect whatsoever on my freedom of speech. Again, please clarify what you mean by this?

Bonus question: Do you agree with the FEC and Hillary Clinton that CU notwithstanding the government has the right to ban books if it contains even one statement about whether or not the reader should vote for or against a candidate?

Thanks for your time; I look forward to the non-answers and weaseling to come

When politics gets a little closer to home. From the Drudge Report front page: the bag Huma is carrying is from a small client of mine, the newly appointed CEO is a good friend and just told him they'd hit the news.

And, fwiw, their stuff ain't cheap.

2D25B8A700000578-0-image-m-26_1444160814401.jpg

High end sex toys I'm guessing?

The Democratic perverts (of which Clinton certainly is one) were omitted to show that the left hardly has a monopoly on sexual indiscretions.

Maybe it's my cynicism, but I think people are basically pigs in varying degrees, including myself.
Whore.:scream:

Saw another list of all the Republicans not voting for Trump. Would be interesting if someone asked them:

Will you vote for Hillary Clinton and, if so, why? What has she done to deserve your vote?

This is one really strange election.

The irony is how many times over numerous decades has Bill embarrassed Hillary with sex scandals. Yet, she can't bring herself to dump the old horndog. But for Weiner, he has to go.

Werner no longer serves a purpose, he has no worth to Hillary or Huma.
Bill Clinton was still useful to Hillary, had she left him she would NOT be where she is now.

Saw another list of all the Republicans not voting for Trump. Would be interesting if someone asked them:

Will you vote for Hillary Clinton and, if so, why? What has she done to deserve your vote?

This is one really strange election.

They will vote for him, the reality of a Hillary Presidency will set in as the election nears.

Reactions: P19978
Most republicans that aren't voting for Trump is because he has scorned them from getting his support. He has absolutely supported the democrats more as a business man and for obvious reasons.

If your in business you need to have no borders and cheaper labor and places to hide money from American taxes.

The thing is and no one, and I mean not one single person, is bringing to the attention of the masses is that there is two classes but it isn't rich/poor or white/minority it is political/common folk. Politics is now the biggest business and we are now being bought out by countries that hate what we are but want to capatilize.

It's like having employee's bitch everyday about working for you, showing your customers negative attitudes, bad mouthing the business, calling in sick(fake) with no regard but showing up on pay day an hour before checks get there just to bitch about getting paid late.

That business won't last and neither will America.

Only weiner is stupid enough to mess up his fantastic position by getting busted sexting girls. I fully understand making iffy decisions, especially when hot girls are involved. But at least get better at covering your tracks.

Countdown till he says he's a sex addict and pleads for mercy?
Huma + Weiner = Ready Made for Reality TV.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Negative. All 27 amendments have originated from Congress and then been ratified by the states. The states have never used the convention process.
Congress is not going to term limit itself. Individual States have to pass their own legislation for term limits. Washington State has one, don't know if others do. It won't come from a Constitutional Admendment.

Congress is not going to term limit itself. Individual States have to pass their own legislation for term limits. Washington State has one, don't know if others do. It won't come from a Constitutionsl Admendment.
Agreed. That's why I mocked the idea in the first place.

"MY CANDIDATE WILL WIN IF S/HE PROMISES TO MAKE CONGRESS WEAR CLOWN SUITS"

Reactions: WettCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT