POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
August 16 - CNN's media critic (@reliablesources/brian stelter) says it's "reckless" for Sean Hannity to speculate about Hillary's health.

August 24 - CNN's Sanjay Gupta writes a piece speculating that Trump is at high risk for heart disease.

heh.
Speaking of Hillarys health, I saw Dr. Drew is losing its own show. I'm sure it has nothing to do with saying Hillarys health is in grave danger. Just a total coincidence I'm sure.

August 16 - CNN's media critic (@reliablesources/brian stelter) says it's "reckless" for Sean Hannity to speculate about Hillary's health.

August 24 - CNN's Sanjay Gupta writes a piece speculating that Trump is at high risk for heart disease.

heh.

This is only August 25. We haven't seen anything yet.

Trump extended his electoral lead in the latest USA wide polls. These reports are based on polls from all states for the 2016 presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.. Where possible, the liberal bias has been taken out the polling methodology.

Capture%20election%208-25_zpsgd5bwad3.png

heh.

Saw a tweet from a CNN reporter the other day condemning reports on Rudy's comments on Hillary's health. Said when she was in school, they were taught not to report on conspiracies.

I really thought that was hilarious, given all the baseless Trump stories ive seen. Especially, but not limited to, his alliance with Russia.

Trump extended his electoral lead in the latest USA wide polls. These reports are based on polls from all states for the 2016 presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.. Where possible, the liberal bias has been taken out the polling methodology.

Capture%20election%208-25_zpsgd5bwad3.png

No way I believe that poll. Id love to be wrong,

If there was any doubt critics were going to love the Barry/Michelle love story movie, read this via the HL via the SF Chron:

The community meeting scene, in which Obama, then 28, fills a roomful of disappointed citizens with hope, is a tour de force. Obama’s audience starts off angry that their request for a community center has been turned down by the city government. But then Obama invites the audience to let go of anger and judgment and to imagine the city’s rationale. Their goal, he says, is to “turn self-interest into mutual interest.”

This is the movie’s equivalent of the scene in John Ford’s “Young Mr. Lincoln,” in which the future president turns away a lynch mob through the force of reason. The community scene is the moment when the audience thinks, “There’s the president in miniature.” And it has the same effect as the “Young Mr. Lincoln” lynch mob scene: Goosebumps.

:uzi::eyes::gun:

So the solution to high drug prices is to lower our standards? Genius!
It's not lowering standards. If company A has a patent on one compound, yet a mixture of compound b & c produce the same effect as compound A, the government shouldn't say, well only A can be used. Just that's one example. Stop pretending like government ever has some kind of logical, competent thinking.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
The Iranians ponied up first. You can check.

I know you have a big emotional investment in blaming Obama for every ill in world, but you really ought to pick something else.

If youre over 16 years old, your life has been wasted. Could be the dumbest person ive ever conversated with. Your own dumbass dems literally admitted it. And youre STILL trying to spin it.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
If youre over 16 years old, your life has been wasted. Could be the dumbest person ive ever conversated with. Your own dumbass dems literally admitted it. And youre STILL trying to spin it.

I think there are some glaring parts of my life that have been wasted. If I'm the dumbest person you've ever conversated with, though, I sincerely regret the change.

It's not lowering standards. If company A has a patent on one compound, yet a mixture of compound b & c produce the same effect as compound A, the government shouldn't say, well only A can be used. Just that's one example. Stop pretending like government ever has some kind of logical, competent thinking.

The patent is on the delivery. Epinephrine is just adrenaline.

Which is a tenet of Reaganism/Thatcherism. There was still plenty of economic coal in England when Maggie closed the mines.

PS No need for wiki. It's been a common phrase for years.

Actually it's not been. That's is terminology not commonly used in the U.S.

Did you even read the link you posted? One of those EpiPen competitors had an increased failure rate. Do you, as a consumer, wanna buy an EpiPen "equivalent" for your kid without knowing it has a higher failure rate? This isn't a flashlight or dishwasher.

The FDA has many faults, but letting sh*tty drugs on the market is the exception, not the rule.

Under his plan, all illegals would have to leave, then apply for a visa. Thats consistent, just more detailed than "deport them all".

So your response to my 4 week old challenge of showing a racist Trump quote is "If you google it, Im sure there are some out there". Thats a pretty weak argument, even for you. I assumed youd at least parrot out the partial quote about mexicans being rapists; but you didnt even do that.

For fun, lets assume there is some racist quote out there tucked away in the far reaches of the internet that noones found yet. If its TRULY that hard to find, would Trump actually be the racist and bigot you claim he is?
It doesn't sound like you've listened to his latest statements or realize he is formally changing his stance.
You also obviously don't know much about the visa program if you believe "all illegals would have to leave, then apply for a visa".

I challenge you to find where in his interview with Hannity last night where he said "all illegals would have to leave". He said nothing of the kind.

"Let me go a step further- they'll pay back-taxes, they have to pay taxes, there's no amnesty, as such, there's no amnesty, but we work with them," Trump said.

He also spoke of how hard it would be to deport people who have lived in the country for decades and raised a family.
"Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out," Trump said. "But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time! It's a very, very hard thing."

He added that he is expected to announce a decision on his stance regarding illegal immigration "very soon".

It doesn't sound like you've listened to his latest statements or realize he is formally changing his stance.
You also obviously don't know much about the visa program if you believe "all illegals would have to leave, then apply for a visa".

I challenge you to find where in his interview with Hannity last night where he said "all illegals would have to leave". He said nothing of the kind.

"Let me go a step further- they'll pay back-taxes, they have to pay taxes, there's no amnesty, as such, there's no amnesty, but we work with them," Trump said.

He also spoke of how hard it would be to deport people who have lived in the country for decades and raised a family.
"Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out," Trump said. "But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time! It's a very, very hard thing."

He added that he is expected to announce a decision on his stance regarding illegal immigration "very soon".

He may yet change his position. But he hasn't yet. The stance released last week was that illegals must leave, and apply for visas; then they'll be welcomed back.

If there's been an actual change, I haven't seen it. This is the same stance, just expounding on it.

Can I get an Amen! for the U of Chicago? Sent a letter to incoming freshmen to say:

“Our commitment to academic freedom means that we do not support so-called ‘trigger warnings,’ we do not cancel invited speakers because their topics might prove controversial, and we do not condone the creation of intellectual ‘safe spaces’ where individuals can retreat from ideas and perspectives at odds with their own.”

per USAToday.com.......

Can I get an Amen! for the U of Chicago? Sent a letter to incoming freshmen to say:

“Our commitment to academic freedom means that we do not support so-called ‘trigger warnings,’ we do not cancel invited speakers because their topics might prove controversial, and we do not condone the creation of intellectual ‘safe spaces’ where individuals can retreat from ideas and perspectives at odds with their own.”

per USAToday.com.......

Read about that today. That was great to hear. Little pussy millennials. These millennial softies don't even have the same gripping strength as a young strappin' male of the mid 1980s.

What flaccid little wimps.

The stance released last week was that illegals must leave, and apply for visas; then they'll be welcomed back.
The comments I posted were from last night.

If you're welcoming them back then why make them leave? They can apply for a visa from anywhere.
If you have to leave, why would you pay back taxes? Just leave, apply for the visa and come on in.
If you've heard him change positions time after time, why would you trust him to let you back in once he got you out?

...and as I said, you don't really know much about the visa process. It is a process that can take months...can you imagine the backlog with the influx of 11 million applications?, a process that requires an employer sponsor the applicant or the applicant have "special skills" to receive a work visa. Or consider that many who have been here for years wouldn't have a place to return to...nor have the means to return "home" for an unknown period of time waiting on your visa application...

It is so very impractical which is why even Trump's own people are telling him it was an unworkable solution. It sounds good, sounds easy but is next to impossible to actually do.
You can be guaranteed that if ever Trump was actually put into a position to set the policy that it would be a duplicate of every other amnesty program for illegal workers that has been enacted since 1980. They will be required to pay a fine and back taxes (that will never be collected) and given legal status.

per USAToday.com.......
haha just posted a thread about it. you scooped me!

Reactions: Mojocat

If you're welcoming them back then why make them leave? They can apply for a visa from anywhere.
If you have to leave, why would you pay back taxes? Just leave, apply for the visa and come on in.
If you've heard him change positions time after time, why would you trust him to let you back in once he got you out?

...and as I said, you don't really know much about the visa process. It is a process that can take months...can you imagine the backlog with the influx of 11 million applications?, a process that requires an employer sponsor the applicant or the applicant have "special skills" to receive a work visa. Or consider that many who have been here for years wouldn't have a place to return to...nor have the means to return "home" for an unknown period of time waiting on your visa application...

It is so very impractical which is why even Trump's own people are telling him it was an unworkable solution. It sounds good, sounds easy but is next to impossible to actually do.
You can be guaranteed that if ever Trump was actually put into a position to set the policy that it would be a duplicate of every other amnesty program for illegal workers that has been enacted since 1980. They will be required to pay a fine and back taxes (that will never be collected) and given legal status.

"Why make them do that" wasn't the issue. The issue was whether his stance has been consistent. So far, it has.

He may yet change his position. But he hasn't yet. The stance released last week was that illegals must leave, and apply for visas; then they'll be welcomed back.

If there's been an actual change, I haven't seen it. This is the same stance, just expounding on it.

No mass deportations now. Major change. Pity Ann Coulter whose book praising mass deportations was published today.

See this is just how brainwashed you guys are. Not flip flopping? He said Obama was letting people in and how his immigration policy was destroying America but now he's saying he's gonna do exactly what Obama's been doing(but with more energy).

Face it. The guy has zero principles. The holier than thou conservatives are now supporting a guy with no principles, morals, or religious beliefs. A thin skinned cry baby.

I'm sure if you do a little google search you can find all of the offensive, bigoted, racist remarks by DT. When you call DT flip flopping as 'being entirely consistent' there's no reason to do research for you because it doesn't matter. You must have forgotten all his birther statements about Obama.

If he wasn't perceived as a bigot and racist, he wouldn't have 2% of the AA vote or be strongly supported by the KKK and other white nationalist organizations like Breitbart and their supporters. His appeal to minorities is geared towards his white audience so as to seem less racist.
Breitbart is a conservative website. That's all. It's not white nationalist. If you think it is, then you probably would the same of Townhall, Fox News, the New York Post, or any conservative media. And, come to think of it, you probably do. You are clearly a SJW. And it is just not possible to have a reasoned discussion with a SJW. Therefore, blocked.

Reactions: P19978
Not to mention her stance on abortion, gay marriage and the "super predators" of the black community.

How did she come up with "super predator", anyway? Is there any discernible difference between a "super predator" and a run of the mill predator? Does a "super predator" have super powers?

Last edited:

There should be a way for all illegal's to gain status. Yes, they should pay back taxes as well.
As for it being impractical to deport all illegals, it's been done, not once, but twice. We have made many technological advancements and transportation advancements since the first and second mass deportation...I'm sure it could be done again. People are relocated all the damn time due to natural disasters, or conflict, so spare me the "not having a place", bs.

Reactions: mdlUK.1

per USAToday.com.......
I liked this in memory of heisman.

Reactions: Mojocat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT