POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely to God you dont truly believe or if you had the option choose Cuban care over healthcare providers in the US. That right there should clue you in to the authenticity of the scores.

Are effing kidding me with Army example.
The Govt is not more efficient than private, on anything! I work for the Govt in an agency that private has just as big a foothold in. They run laps around us, the Govt just has deep pockets.

Cubans live almost as long as we do & until recently lived longer. For less money. The proof is in the pudding. The secret sauce of health care is timely intervention.

-edit- from the CIA Factbook:

Cuba: Life Expectancy at Birth -- 78.39 years
% of GDP on Health Care -- 8.88%
United State: Life Expectancy at Birth -- 79.68 years
% of GDP on Health Care -- 17.8%

You'd hire the lowest bidder to protect your country, eh? To save the sum of things for pay, as the poet said.

Last edited:
That is not a valid reason, considering Hillary is a horror show. Therefore, you are voting for Hillary purely because she has a D next to her name. You know deep talking points, but you are ultimately shallow.

I've watched her enemies manufacture 'scandals' since 1992. There's a horror show going on, that's for sure.

Cubans live almost as long as we do & until recently lived longer. For less money. The proof is in the pudding. The secret sauce of health care is timely intervention.

You'd hire the lowest bidder to protect your country, eh? To save the sum of things for pay, as the poet said.
What a stupid position to take. I took up for you too. If you keep up this MO of stupidity you are going to force me to come against you.

-edit- from the CIA Factbook:

Cuba: Life Expectancy at Birth -- 78.39 years
% of GDP on Health Care -- 8.88%
United State: Life Expectancy at Birth -- 79.68 years
% of GDP on Health Care -- 17.8%

You're reaching with the military thing Moe, the military isn't a model of efficiency.

What does the government do that's efficient and saves money?

I don't car how long Cubans live, that isn't what we're speaking of, we're talking level of care.
I'm sure Cubans as a whole are in much better shape than most Americans.

What makes you the judge? The whole No True Scotsman error is about to swamp this thread and drown us all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
I don't think half these guys are real conservatives, or know the history of the conservative movement. The party of Buckley, Goldwater and Reagan is now dominated by Tea Party birthers. Kasich's problem was he's too much like Reagan. That boat has sailed.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
I don't think half these guys are real conservatives, or know the history of the conservative movement. The party of Buckley, Goldwater and Reagan is now dominated by Tea Party birthers. Kasich's problem was he's too much like Reagan. That boat has sailed.

Kasichs problem, now, is that he's a fraud. I fully understand not supporting trump. But it's garbage that he's fighting tooth and nail against trump after promising not to.

tumblr_m0eta20W3v1rq3vylo1_500.jpg

You're right about that going forward.

Ted Cruz is next in succession.

If Trump loses, I'm not sure who's next. But I don't think it's Cruz. Rubio may have one more run.

Nikki Haley may be the answer.

Realistically, if hillary wins, it won't matter who the GOP runs; they'll lose. The borders will be thrown open and amnesty granted. It'll be all dems all the time.

Reactions: ymmot31
I think it's funny how Hillary is going to force sexual identity for hermaphrodites. 3% to 5% of Americans will be forced to choose a sexualy orientation based on Hillary's idea to grant disability welfare. But in doing so, a huge part of Americans will be affected by those middle class tax hikes.

Reactions: ymmot31
Shit, im asking for a 10% pay cut tomorrow morning

Assuming your sarcastic post is a mock I will explain how stupid the democratic policy is right now to keep shit afloat.

My mom just retired but knew of this little policy because she worked for the govt. Her pay has decreased because of retirement but my stepfather is a chemical engineer making 80-120K depending on OT. Because of her decrease they get their mortgage($1650 a month) paid for 18 months.

The only thing is they consider it a forgivable loan. 20% decrease per year payback and if you maintain the property past 5 years then you owe nothing back.

Think about those numbers and the stupidity of tax dollars being spent, and I swear that is absolutely happening right now.

Unreal

Cuban healthcare is despicable. Anyone defending it has drank the koolaide. Just like liberals on most topics, they just want something to bitch about. What fun is it if we all agree that life isn't perfect but the US is the model for how close to perfection it can get? No, we must pretend everything is screwed up to make ourselves feel important in our time. It would be funny if it weren't so detrimental. Some of you are going to pick at our system so much that your children and grandchildren won't get the same opportunity and lifestyle you've been privileged to enjoy.

Keep fighting ghost.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
In what way is Kasich even remotely close to being like Reagan Goldwater or Buckley?

Lol, moe is really saying hillary scandals are manufactured.

If that doesnt just prove to anyone, including Ds that hes a paid Killary internet hypester, i dont know what will.

Any other last name, and the bitch would be working at mcdonalds. Thats the ONLY thruth of the matter. Manufactured. Lol.

Based on that logic, the UNC scandal was just manufactured to bring down the heels because every other school is jealous? Right moeRon?

You're right about that going forward.

Ted Cruz is next in succession.
Cruz will be lucky to maintain his Senate seat. If Trump loses, Cruz will get a large share of blame from the base, as will Kasich. However, Kasich did indicate today that he was considering a Trump endorsement.

The most likely 2020 Republican candidate is actually Donald Trump, and this will become obvious once Assange releases the next round of emails. If Trump loses, either to Hillary or to a replacement, then I would think that Rubio and Walker are probably the front-runners. These guys lived up to their word and endorsed Trump and that's going to be remembered, in a positive way, next time around.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Assuming your sarcastic post is a mock I will explain how stupid the democratic policy is right now to keep shit afloat.

My mom just retired but knew of this little policy because she worked for the govt. Her pay has decreased because of retirement but my stepfather is a chemical engineer making 80-120K depending on OT. Because of her decrease they get their mortgage($1650 a month) paid for 18 months.

The only thing is they consider it a forgivable loan. 20% decrease per year payback and if you maintain the property past 5 years then you owe nothing back.

Think about those numbers and the stupidity of tax dollars being spent, and I swear that is absolutely happening right now.

Unreal

Son. It was no mock.

Cruz will be lucky to maintain his Senate seat. If Trump loses, Cruz will get a large share of blame from the base, as will Kasich. However, Kasich did indicate today that he was considering a Trump endorsement.

The most likely 2020 Republican candidate is actually Donald Trump, and this will become obvious once Assange releases the next round of emails. If Trump loses, either to Hillary or to a replacement, then I would think that Rubio and Walker are probably the front-runners. These guys lived up to their word and endorsed Trump and that's going to be remembered, in a positive way, next time around.

The only way i would ever vote for cruz or any other R that didnt endorse DT, is if the opposing candidate was as terrifying as hillary. Every single R that has tried to derail trump, or more accurately, helped Killary has been written off by me for life. Them being the nominee, which i highly doubt will ever happen due to this, would mean i go libertarian.

I'd be pretty shocked if Cruz keeps his senate seat. I'm sure a lot of people in Texas still like him, but he will never be able to live down not endorsing Trump. His chance of ever having a shot at the presidency are surely over.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
I'd be pretty shocked if Cruz keeps his senate seat. I'm sure a lot of people in Texas still like him, but he will never be able to live down not endorsing Trump. His chance of ever having a shot at the presidency are surely over.

I will never support Cruz because of his handling of this election. The SCOTUS should be all that matters to true conservatives. Everything else is meaningless and points to them caring more for their political futures than Americas future standing.

But I hope he keeps his seat. I like him fighting for us.

Reactions: screwduke1
I think it's funny how Hillary is going to force sexual identity for hermaphrodites. 3% to 5% of Americans will be forced to choose a sexualy orientation based on Hillary's idea to grant disability welfare. But in doing so, a huge part of Americans will be affected by those middle class tax hikes.
I agree. I started masturbating when I was around 8 or 14 and I was pretty sire I had a penis. Now, I look back and think, hey, I might have had a vagina. I might have had a damn impressive outie vagina. I used two hands because that was all I had.

I now identify my most impressive penis as a female sexual organ. I can't say for sure that I'll use the women's restroom, I'll see which is the most full.

In conclusion. I have an enormous penis. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it, but, It's HUGE. If it turns out to be a vagina, well, were in for a jolt.

A quick question for liberals.

Am I a homophobe or a bigot because I think a transgender should be prosecuted for not disclosing their "identity" to the opposite sex before sexual interaction? Serious question.

I was watching lockup and this nut on MSNBC told a man who assaulted a transgender that "in todays world a transgender male is actually a woman". Thus implying he should abandon his beliefs because of their stance on testicles.

Any liberal want to chime in? I'd love to know how far some will take it?

I will never support Cruz because of his handling of this election. The SCOTUS should be all that matters to true conservatives. Everything else is meaningless and points to them caring more for their political futures than Americas future standing.

But I hope he keeps his seat. I like him fighting for us.
Hes certainly better than a democrat holding that seat.

Reactions: morgousky
Lol, moe is really saying hillary scandals are manufactured.

If that doesnt just prove to anyone, including Ds that hes a paid Killary internet hypester, i dont know what will.

Any other last name, and the bitch would be working at mcdonalds. Thats the ONLY thruth of the matter. Manufactured. Lol.

Based on that logic, the UNC scandal was just manufactured to bring down the heels because every other school is jealous? Right moeRon?
I agree. I started masturbating when I was around 8 or 14 and I was pretty sire I had a penis. Now, I look back and think, hey, I might have had a vagina. I might have had a damn impressive outie vagina. I used two hands because that was all I had.

I now identify my most impressive penis as a female sexual organ. I can't say for sure that I'll use the women's restroom, I'll see which is the most full.

In conclusion. I have an enormous penis. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it, but, It's HUGE. If it turns out to be a vagina, well, were in for a jolt.

Ha ha ha

Be safe man.

I am glad to see that it appears Donald has came back to what he needs to talk about. If he stays on his policies and attacks Obama and Hillary he can win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT