POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, one parent was attacked, the other was not. Turn your brain on please.

Now it's 'grieving parents in politics' - pretty soon they'll be families of US public workers who became unemployed while overseas fulfilling federal mandates.
Uh, Chris Matthews said
Chris Matthews: GOP ‘Ruined Their Evening’ with Benghazi Victim’s Mother’s Speech bit.ly/29KzBzp

And he didn't care about her suffering.

Another "journalist" said this...

GQ ‘Journalist’ on Pat Smith: ‘I would like to beat her to death’

You mean like Hillary right? She didn't even have flags on stage until people pointed it out.

Snopes has been around for 20 years and people still refuse to use it, all the while willing to vocalize to the world the extent of their laziness and backward predispositions.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Do you remember the bit in the oath you take before testimony? The whole truth? Do you think maybe that this omits a little bit of foreground to the issue. That maybe the Khans didn't just decide to speak against Trump out of malice?
Their motivation is not a concern.

No offense, but thats sounds like a bunch a gibberish.
japan-population-pyramid-2014.gif

Maybe to you.

I just read Kahn's speech at the DNC. Sympathetic figure that he is, he's not making much sense relative to the US Constitution. I fear his invocation of the words "liberty" and "equal protection of law" is a dead end, at least as he's arguing.

of course, something that basic has no place in a time of hype and sensationalism. there is a candidate to defeat! heh...

It really was nothing more than a pandering trap lying in wait for any Trump comment; so they could twist it and sensationaize it.

Trump fell for it.

Snopes has been around for 20 years and people still refuse to use it, all the while willing to vocalize to the world the extent of their laziness and backward predispositions.

Is there anyone here old enough to have read the old alt.folklore.urban USENET discussion group? That was back before snopes was anything but another poster. afu (as it was called) was a great discussion group with a similar level of rowdiness to Fark.

Been an open Trump supporter and even I think he needs to shut his pie hole on certain issues. He then doubles down making it worse. That said, it will be forgotten when the next scandal or mass terrorist killing happens soon.

So, Hillary has been providing benefits to Russia in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation...but Russia is the one behind the leaked DNC e-mails, and is trying to help Trump win the election?

Makes sense.

Hey Z, can you replace Trump with Clinton in those pictures?

I just read Kahn's speech at the DNC. Sympathetic figure that he is, he's not making much sense relative to the US Constitution. I fear his invocation of the words "liberty" and "equal protection of law" is a dead end, at least as he's arguing.

of course, something that basic has no place in a time of hype and sensationalism. there is a candidate to defeat! heh...
Yeah, where Trump was wrong was not pointing out that his proposals that Khan attacked so viciously are in fact quite constitutional. Where in the constitution does it prevent protecting the borders? Where in the bill of rights is it guaranteed access by any immigrant who wishes it? Dude needs to pull back out that pocket constitution & actually read it this time rather than use as a political prop to beat up an enemy of his side.

(along with the corpse of his heroic son)

Members of four families have had the same story since their first interview about the situation that killed their children. H.R.C. continually says they are wrong What does that make the family members?

We went through this the other day. You can call HRC a liar if you want, but you can't leverage that to invent something she didn't do. And I have no idea why it's done. Calling HRC a liar isn't enough?

Fair game huh? So glad to see Republicans totally sell their souls out for DT. These families have spoken out for decades and been treated with the respect they deserve.

They sacrificed nothing? I don't know, how about their son? WOW dude.

Your post shows how FOS people like yourself are when it comes to talk about patriotism, honor, love of country. Means NOTHING to you. It's just a slogan to slap on your bumper sticker. I'm sure you've screamed bloody murder over far less by Dems.

DT and followers like yourself are all in. They'll either win or they'll lose and take down the Republican party with them. DT knows he's done as well if he loses. The only people who follow him cannot afford his pricey hotels and golf courses. The entire business community has turned their back on him because they're well aware of how dangerous a dictator is for industry.
The family lost their son and that is horrible. THEY DID NOT SACRIFICE....THEIR SON DID. Did they sign him up for the military? Losing something that you couldn't have any influence over and making a sacrifice are two different things. Liberals like you are idiots.

The son was a hero. The parents deserve respect. When parents go to the DNC and start politicizing their sons death then they are open to criticism. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
We went through this the other day. You can call HRC a liar if you want, but you can't leverage that to invent something she didn't do. And I have no idea why it's done. Calling HRC a liar isn't enough?
The families say one thing, she says another. One of them is lying. Which one?

The families say one thing, she says another. One of them is lying. Which one?
I know the one who isn't lying...the one who wrote a book about the experience that was nearby Benghazi and asked to dress and undress out of his uniform while the debate to send them in went on because HRC was more worried about disrespecting the country than the lives of the Americans she allowed to be murdered.

His story aligns with the families.

What exactly didn't she do? I'm confused. Are you saying that because she didn't verbally call the families liars, that it makes a difference?

Yeah, where Trump was wrong was not pointing out that his proposals that Khan attacked so viciously are in fact quite constitutional. Where in the constitution does it prevent protecting the borders? Where in the bill of rights is it guaranteed access by any immigrant who wishes it? Dude needs to pull back out that pocket constitution & actually read it this time rather than use as a political prop to beat up an enemy of his side.

(along with the corpse of his heroic son)

I imagine he was thinking that freedom of religion would mean that you can't tailor a federal law against a particular religion. How daft!

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
What exactly didn't she do? I'm confused. Are you saying that because she didn't verbally call the families liars, that it makes a difference?

You mean that because she didn't do what you claim that you can't claim that she did? What a revolutionary idea!

People can be wrong without lying.

Again, why is it so important to make that accusation? Even within your narrative of what happened in Benghzi, what possible difference could it make?

Uh, Chris Matthews said
Chris Matthews: GOP ‘Ruined Their Evening’ with Benghazi Victim’s Mother’s Speech bit.ly/29KzBzp

And he didn't care about her suffering.

Another "journalist" said this...

GQ ‘Journalist’ on Pat Smith: ‘I would like to beat her to death’
You guys keep bringing up journalists, as if they are elected officials or running for President. But I guess you gotta stoop low to try to defend DT's words.

DT's driver wanted someone to assassinate Obama. I'm sure you can see the difference. Again, turn your brains on.

You mean that because she didn't do what you claim that you can't claim that she did? What a revolutionary idea!

People can be wrong without lying.

Again, why is it so important to make that accusation? Even within your narrative of what happened in Benghzi, what possible difference could it make?

It would completely nullify any argument for the rich muslim who supports Sharia Law who just happened to have a son killed in U.S. combat.

You don't get that?

GOP needs to put more energy into house/senate races rather than Trump. President Hillary needs something standing in her way. I suspect a GOP congress might stand in Hillary's way a little more than they did Obama. If for no other reason than past experience, and the end result being Donald Trump.

Snopes? [laughing]

flags-1-630x422.jpg

By tomorrow Snopes will be telling idiots that the picture was doctored to remove all the flags. [winking]

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT