POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that were the case we’d all be taking it right now. It’s a treatment drug, not a prevention drug.

It's a treatment drug because we aren't currently able to dole out 335,000,000 scripts.

The chloroquine helps carry zinc into the cells limiting the virus from reproducing. It slows it down to a point that your body isn't overwhelmed.

The current cocktail is hydroxychloroquine, z pack, and zinc.

Zinc in your multivitamin isn't effective, not enough is absorbed. The z pack takes on virus complications, like respiratory infections.

It's looking like a lot more of cases will not advance to a hospital stay. It might even flatten a curve.

Congress will need to put in some more safeguards against authoritarian rule evidently. ..

91915203_2695798043971427_1157344358849052672_n.jpg

It is a preventive drug. There have been plenty of doctors going on shows saying they use it as a preventive measure and India has officially recommended it as a preventive drug for its doctors and nurses.

Then why isn't it being prescribed to all of us? Genuinely curious. And if it's effective, why so many new cases every day? Preventive to me means a vaccine that "prevents" or at least sharply minimizes the chances of someone catching a virus.

Then why isn't it being prescribed to all of us? Genuinely curious. And if it's effective, why so many new cases every day? Preventive to me means a vaccine that "prevents" or at least sharply minimizes the chances of someone catching a virus.
I’d guess right now there’s just not enough of it, and places like india who have it, won’t allow it’s export.

GD Dems and their political correctness gonna get us all killed.
- Hug Chinese people to show them your not racist
- Don’t wear protective gear for fear a homeless person might think your scared of getting their cooties.
- Banning Muslims from terrorist supporting countries is racist
- Border wall is racist.
Feel free to add to the lists of how PC culture can actually endanger us.

GD Dems and their political correctness gonna get us all killed.
- Hug Chinese people to show them your not racist
- Don’t wear protective gear for fear a homeless person might think your scared of getting their cooties.
- Banning Muslims from terrorist supporting countries is racist
- Border wall is racist.
Feel free to add to the lists of how PC culture can actually endanger us.

That list could go on for quite some time.

I think it’s taken when caught early can help treat. And can help prevent. It could well be that these doctors taking it may still have it but are asymptomatic due to the drugs.
I think in the coming week or so when they can generate a larger sample size of testing, will they release it for anyone who tests positive. Let’s hope the supply keeps up with the demand though.

Reactions: KRJ1975
I think it’s taken when caught early can help treat. And can help prevent. It could well be that these doctors taking it may still have it but are asymptomatic due to the drugs.
I think in the coming week or so when they can generate a larger sample size of testing, will they release it for anyone who tests positive. Let’s hope the supply keeps up with the demand though.

This would be great. I've been thinking all along that we would be into the dog days of summer before things started to normalize, but it sounds like we may have a shorter runway to sanity. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Tried to quote a post from AustinTXCat from yesterday, but I couldn't get it to show the actual tweet that he posted. Tweet was where the CEO of Novartis (worldwide pharmaceutical company...have a family member who works there) said that they have done tests, etc. where it kills the virus.

Your guess is as good as mine. But Ill throw out there that I think the reason is the FDA. But ya India shut off all exports of the drug and now are recommending their health workers to take it as a preventative.

I have no clue if it works great as a preventative for corona, just wanted to chip into the conversation that places are using it as a preventative.

With all the smoke around this drug working, I would think the FDA might loosen up the reigns and allow a wider use of this drug and hopefully we get a mass production of the drug (I read it is extremely cheap to make).

Reactions: blubo and KRJ1975
This virus is not the biggest tragedy that is happening in the country right now just because the media has focused on nothing else for the last month. The response to the coverage is a nightmare and is liable to turn this country into Venezuela

that is actually freaking amazing. It’s like he’s hooked up to some machine that just forces random words to come out of his mouth.

“We need the (turn machine on) duck staple chair running air dog doorknob switch bike hair hat right now.”

and he does this ALL THE TIME.

If you sat Joe down with a word processor, would he eventually type out a coherent sentence by accident?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT