POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So was Florida's governor and all those spring breakers went back home to Northern and Midwest states.
200323-clearwater-beach-ac-459p_aa31feff96068ae6565b9e7373590dd6.fit-760w.jpg

Just being on the beach wasn't the problem. Everything else was, all of which they warned to not do

Reactions: vhcat70
I’m starting to think this never gains much traction outside of dense metro areas.
It can, though not often. The first places to get popped in Northern Italy included several small towns under 20,000, and Milan didn't get hit hard initially. I don't know that Milan has ever been an proportionate hot spot there.

Reactions: vhcat70

More who nonsense. Guess that was just Chinese propaganda they to eventually take down. What a worthless group.

I’m starting to think this never gains much traction outside of dense metro areas.

Imo what you're seeing in addition to density is an issue with impulse control which means they're not washing hands or using social cautions.

Yesterday NYC had more 911 calls than on 9/11. To me, that says it is uneducated people without the wherewithal to transport themselves to the hospital once their symptoms reach an unmanageable level.

It will track right along with STDs and unplanned pregnancies for the same reason

Could you imagine if when them boys landed at Normandy someone told them 80 years later many Americans would be hiding in their homes some in their mansions over new a flu strain wanting a handout
Pretty sure their parents told them stories of 1918.
5bed1966e47f1.image.jpg

Also many went thru the Depression and knew what a handout from FDR's New Deal was like.
Most old timers I knew from that period tend to hoard even what one would consider trash. Thinking it could be of use.

Hope this is true regarding projected peak.

Let's hope. My fear is that it will peak in the hot stops today and then new hot spots will get it later. I have a buddy in Austin that has taken me to Zilker Park in Austin a few times and he was there today and said it was a joke.....all the volleyball courts full of shirtless millennials and big groups of people all over the park acting like it was the 4th of July. He said it was embarrassing. He took his dog there expecting it to be empty late in the afternoon.

Let's hope. My fear is that it will peak in the hot stops today and then new hot spots will get it later. I have a buddy in Austin that has taken me to Zilker Park in Austin a few times and he was there today and said it was a joke.....all the volleyball courts full of shirtless millennials and big groups of people all over the park acting like it was the 4th of July. He said it was embarrassing. He took his dog there expecting it to be empty late in the afternoon.
I thought Austin had smart people

Could you imagine if when them boys landed at Normandy someone told them 80 years later many Americans would be hiding in their homes some in their mansions over new a flu strain wanting a handout
My god you’re actually impaired lmao. Wtf is wrong with you. Who tf cares about “dem dere boys at Normandy” lmfao. You’re the problem not the solution.

I agree. We see reports every now and then about crowds at Barton Springs and Zilker Park. It's as if folks simply don't care. You will not catch many boomers out there, if any at all.

I'm almost positive that the death statistics are being cooked. Hospitals are mostly empty around the country...frankly the whole thing stinks to high heaven
I'm 99% sure you're just a parody account (at least I hope so).

Yes all the reports from hospital staff of having crazy nights (I have multiple family members that are nurses, guess they're in on it) are fake and the death numbers are faked by coroners. It's one giant conspiracy by all the politicians in the entire world, all the doctors and nurses in the entire world and all of the media to enact communism in the US... Crazy how all of them got together and planned this out without anyone finding out.

None of them no anyone that's sick, so they aren't taking it seriously. Sadly, some of them are possibly spreading it.

From today's KY report by one the head Dr's.
  • Churches in Graves county are planning on having service still. If you have 600 people and you are having service how are you going to feel if only 500 show up for Christmas service this year, this is not a game, this is real, if you do these things there will be people that will not be there later.

• An individual went out of his way in Mercer county to get a test. It was positive, then he refused to isolate or tell us who he was around (contact tracing).

Reactions: blubo
You've lost your mind. Starting to worry about you.

Well let me ask you this...now that we've gone down this slippery slope into ussr territory how exactly do you think we're gonna get back? Especially in these blue states where the governors wanna do everything they can to keep things shut down. It's not just gonna magically happen. The virus is irrelevant to the way that they've seized power that they don't have

None of them no anyone that's sick, so they aren't taking it seriously. Sadly, some of them are possibly spreading it.
Agreed. I'm surprised local media has not become more involved.

Except for bar and restaurant closures, it's pretty much business as usual. I went hiking this afternoon. Cars all over the place. Grabbed some Zaxby's takeout around 3 pm.

KTBC Fox 7 News just reported 200 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Travis County.

I'm 99% sure you're just a parody account (at least I hope so).

Yes all the reports from hospital staff of having crazy nights (I have multiple family members that are nurses, guess they're in on it) are fake and the death numbers are faked by coroners. It's one giant conspiracy by all the politicians in the entire world, all the doctors and nurses in the entire world and all of the media to enact communism in the US... Crazy how all of them got together and planned this out without anyone finding out.

And yet every day life gets more fascistic. Businesses are closed some of them won't come back. Prisons are being emptied criminals released among us. What are they making room for could it be those who dare to violate these absurd guidelines. Already people are calling the authorities on their neighbors like it's the Khmer Rouge. Of course homeless and illegal aliens are welcome to wander freely...law abiding citizens having to present their papers to show they're essential they can be on the roads. We're two steps from making Jews wear the star of David

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT