POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what you and the media are rooting for. The more dead the better. Bush lied people died bush lied people died ! Trump lied people died

You’re a ****ing idiot. I’m not rooting for people to die. I just think the tiny numbers you’re throwing around are stupid.

Trump should just tweet right now that if a bill gets to his desk that gives Congress raises while the American people suffer, it's dead on arrival. That he'll veto any bill that allows politicians to profit off this crisis.

I have to think people would respect him more for that than passing it. Relief is still over a month away once it passes, by then people will either be back at work or totally ****ed anyway. It won't do any good.

Anyone want a charity bet?

I’ll take over 5k deaths in the US by the end of April. You get under. Loser donates $100 to winners charity of choice.
I won't take that bet, but I will bet on the over/under of 100,000 by year's end. Already have with someone else, and I'm going to win. I would estimate the total toll at 20,000 to 50,000 at year's end- the equivalent of a very nasty flu season.

I won't take that bet, but I will bet on the over/under of 100,000 by year's end. Already have with someone else, and I'm going to win. I would estimate the total toll at 20,000 to 50,000 at year's end- the equivalent of a very nasty flu season.

Agreed - I just said 5k because the one dude said he'd be shocked if it was over 1,500.

I don't know, but the point is the 200 pubs in congress agreed to it too. They could have pushed back if they didn't want it in there.

That's why I having been laying the blame on them all and saying that I do not want Trump to sign it as it currently is.
Make no mistake though, this on the Dems for being adamant that this trash is included.
The Republicans are just too weak to stand up to them.
One day we will just have to suffer and say no more regardless of consequences if this evil train is to be stopped.

That's why I having been laying the blame on them all and saying that I do not want Trump to sign it as it currently is.
Make no mistake though, this on the Dems for being adamant that this trash is included.
The Republicans are just too weak to stand up to them.
One day we will just have to suffer and say no more regardless of consequences if this evil train is to be stopped.

Ya - I'm on record stating I believe all politicians are morally bankrupt crooks at heart - doesn't matter what letter comes after their names.

Trump is in a no win situation. He signs it people will be upset about things that are in the bill (not saying there aren't bad things in the bill there obviously are.

He doesn't sign it and the MSM probably runs death counts on their networks blaming every death on Trump. He probably signs it because he thinks its a safer thing to do for him. And it probably is.

Not saying I like the bill as I mostly don't. But giving what I'm believing Trump thinks about it.
The point of Pelosi's move here. Good move on her part. They (the Left) needed a win after 3 1/2 years of losing and failure.

90908234_2515586332038929_7300202380262375424_n.jpg

Warrior you’re early tonight! :)
Started Drinking not long after getting home. Very tired lately. Job taking its toll to point of early retirement in the works and will happen. Well, earlier than planned, not quite where I want to be financially but, doable. Will do part time to compensate.

Reactions: blubo and KRJ1975
30,000, I’ll take the under. Media will continue to make it seem like 3 million though.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
Started Drinking not long after getting home. Very tired lately. Job taking its toll to point of early retirement in the works and will happen. Well, earlier than planned, not quite where I want to be financially but, doable. Will do part time to compensate.

Good on ya man. You could probably use some "you" time.

What's on the menu tonight?

The point of Pelosi's move here. Good move on her part. They (the Left) needed a win after 3 1/2 years of losing and failure.

Because she is in a no "lose situation" while Trump & Republicans are in a "no win situation". There is absolutely zero accountability by the democrat supporters or the msm.
I know, I could have just said democrat supporters.
They simply have no integrity at all.

Look no further than this message board. As others have said in the past, those of us on the right will criticize Republicans(evident today), but criticism of a democrat or the party is almost nonexistent. EVER!

Today those of us who are conservatives call ALL of them out. Where are the dem supporters calling out this abomination.

Explain how the numbers are from 2 weeks ago? Do you think the virus just started circulating in the nation 2 weeks ago?

Two weeks is the maximum incubation period, most people that actually get sick start showing signs within 5 days.
I read these two posts to a detective for the Commonwealth today. The response was: "What the hell is wrong with that guy? Does he not understand a partial picture is not the whole picture?"

As long as the Dems have the MSM in their corner the Republicans will continue to get the short end of the stick. Pelosi is a complete POS but she knows when she has leverage and she has the power of public persuasion on her side because the media will make sure of it.

As long as the Dems have the MSM in their corner the Republicans will continue to get the short end of the stick. Pelosi is a complete POS but she knows when she has leverage and she has the power of public persuasion on her side because the media will make sure of it.

I've been slow to pick up on the media bias but watching Trump's pressers the last few days then seeing the ridiculous questions some of them ask is maddening. He is doing the best he can. It's a shitty hand and he's playing it as well as can be expected. They should cut him some slack IMO.

When we are dealing with a 2 trillion dollar package, 30 million is like pennies to normal people like us. At first glance, the optics don't look too great but when you put things into perspective it's not that much.

The raises, on the other hand, is definitely not a good look.
That’s beside the point. The point is time and breath was wasted on even discussing or considering this.
Has any dem come on here or on the TV and presented a logical reason for adding this and a logical explanation to how it fits the overall purpose of this bill?

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT