POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Laughably, demonstrably false. More examples of Christianity being interwoven with our history, government, and military than can possibly be listed. Decades and centuries before you were born.

It was only when marxism began using the courts to undo our history, government, and military that such foolish arguments even began.
Oh, you mean when we started actually trying to live up to some of our own ideals, like equal rights, justice and liberty, for all. That's back in the 18th and 19th centuries when America was Great, right?

Just despicable that they'd let this filth hang out at the capital. Think about this: People that support a terror group that still has US hostages are allowed to invade the capital building.

DC anti-Israel protest

i haven’t heard anything from news outlets about this. looks like a damned insurrection to me.
things could get dicey tomorrow afternoon when netanyahu addresses congress

I think it's precious when leftists cosplay Hamas while simultaneously lecturing us on an imaginary Christain theocracy that hasn't happened in 248 years, and women and gay rights.
Not sure where the cognitive dissonance begins, and the garden-variety stupidity ends. Seems to be a weird screaming green-haired, nose-ringed amalgam.

It's rein in. You know, like horse reins. We live in KY. Reign means rule. Respond to my post calling it out and repeat the same mistake. 🤦‍♂️ And yes, it depends on what your founding "principals" happen to be. Thrusting Christianity into our secular state is unAmerican.
Your secular humanism is a religion as well. Keep it out as well.

Now who's being pedantic?
That's why the initial response was about substance and only used the quote marks. I only actually said something about it when he quoted it back to me in quotes like I was the wrong one. Don't worry, I'm not going to start grammar policing all your posts. They're already on public display.

Just despicable that they'd let this filth hang out at the capital. Think about this: People that support a terror group that still has US hostages are allowed to invade the capital building.

DC anti-Israel protest
Who has the time to do stupid stuff like this? I don’t get it. I lean left but this pro hamas shit is so stupid considering they’re a terrorist group that stands for nothing our side supposedly stands for (womens rights, gay rights, etc).

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Oh, you mean when we started actually trying to live up to some of our own ideals, like equal rights, justice and liberty, for all. That's back in the 18th and 19th centuries when America was Great, right?
Yeah, those pesky Christians and their darn abolitionist movements! We should totally look to secular states for their wonderful track record on human rights.

Reactions: Mike-McD
Your secular humanism is a religion as well. Keep it out as well.
I don't know that you know what that means. I mean we could teach things as species neutral, but that's going to be a very difficult world. Every time you wash your hands you kill myriad microorganisms. The only way to not be humanist is to immediately kill yourself, as every moment of your continued existence is at the expense of other things.

We've always been great and you've always had contempt because of jealousy. You are a pathetic sad little man. It's never too late to change. Try. See the good.

Who has the time to do stupid stuff like this? I don’t get it. I lean left but this pro hamas shit is so stupid considering they’re a terrorist group that stands for nothing our side supposedly stands for (womens rights, gay rights, etc).
They aren't pro-Hamas, they're pro-Palestinian. The Palestinian people deserve freedom and equality just like everyone else. Hamas is a horrible religious fundamentalist extremist group. That does heinous, reprehensible things in the ongoing war. But they're just one faction across millions of stateless and powerless Palestinian people, the entire political spectrum, fighting for their freedom. We need to all be working towards a solution to the problem instead of enabling the most extreme faction to just grow and grow by bombing them a clear path to new members.

I don't know that you know what that means. I mean we could teach things as species neutral, but that's going to be a very difficult world. Every time you wash your hands you kill myriad microorganisms. The only way to not be humanist is to immediately kill yourself, as every moment of your continued existence is at the expense of other things.
Your ChatGPT provided reply notwithstanding....Your view is anti-Religion. Your opposition and contempt for religion is a religion. Secular Humanism IS a religion.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
How did they protect him? Our media is beyond repair that a former president who is only alive because he turned his head at the exact right moment shouldn't question the protection he was given even though his protection was under staffed and let a guy they had eyes on for a long time take a shot at him. Acosta's guest says Trump 'is looking at this through the color of politics, not the reality of the situation.' Shameless.

Also on Acosta's show. Saying DEI means you are as racist as a Canadian.

Honestly, I kind of feel bad for the meme warriors who can watch these msm types to give us these clips.

Very appreciated and important to see.

DC anti-Israel protest
All masked of course.
Looks like they are preparing a human sacrifice.

Reactions: blubo
How did they protect him? Our media is beyond repair that a former president who is only alive because he turned his head at the exact right moment shouldn't question the protection he was given even though his protection was under staffed and let a guy they had eyes on for a long time take a shot at him. Acosta's guest says Trump 'is looking at this through the color of politics, not the reality of the situation.' Shameless.

Also on Acosta's show. Saying DEI means you are as racist as a Canadian.

Totally proves the caption below the split screen that everything IS racist to Democrats. Hilarious

That's why the initial response was about substance and only used the quote marks. I only actually said something about it when he quoted it back to me in quotes like I was the wrong one. Don't worry, I'm not going to start grammar policing all your posts. They're already on public display.
You wouldn't get anywhere with mine, anyway. Not the least bit concerned.

Why isn't anyone anywhere bringing up the fact that Harris isn't legally able to hold the office of President? Neither of her parents were citizens of the US when she was born. This went unaddressed when she ran for president 4 years ago.

She's not a "natural born citizen" by any legal definition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT