POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You really think this covid market tank is nothing but a buying opportunity? Excuse me for thinking it's a little more complicated than that.
Of course there's more to it than that. You don't think we understand the seriousness of what is going on? We all know that people are getting sick, some are dying, millions are losing jobs and businesses are going under. That doesn't change the fact that if you alhave the funds, now is a good time to invest in stocks. Of course we want the stock market to do well. It means good things for all of us when it does. But the market always tumbles during a crisis. That's the time to buy heavy if you can because it will always bounce back. That's all Austin was saying, but you tried to be a smart ass and made yourself look stupid.

But hey we will flatten the curve. Forget about the destruction. We have to have our Armageddon to talk about on social media. We can all sing songs and talk about our sacrifices.

The carnage of 30% unemployment will be real and the economy will not just flip the switch from pent up demand.

edit: not directed to you. Just a pissed off rant.

Of course there's more to it than that. You don't think we understand the seriousness of what is going on? We all know that people are getting sick, some are dying, millions are losing jobs and businesses are going under. That doesn't change the fact that if you alhave the funds, now is a good time to invest in stocks. Of course we want the stock market to do well. It means good things for all of us when it does. But the market always tumbles during a crisis. That's the time to buy heavy if you can because it will always bounce back. That's all Austin was saying, but you tried to be a smart ass and made yourself look stupid.
Did you "buy heavy" Monday morning when the dow was down 3.5k over the previous week? Cause you'd have bought in just for it to drop another thousand this week. It's way more complicated than Austin's, "It went down, buy" canned soundbite. You know that.

Also, why are there so many IRS debt commercials on right now? Doesn’t seem like that would be a priority for most people.

Fauci was holding up his 15 days sign late last week in response to almost all questions. We all need to hold him to that. Mid-April absolute latest then all business has to reopen.

I’m 77 and this just has to be done.

Regardless of where we stand by then?

ETwffSwWsAE-wiB

Did you "buy heavy" Monday morning when the dow was down 3.5k over the previous week? Cause you'd have bought in just for it to drop another thousand this week. It's way more complicated than Austin's, "It went down, buy" canned soundbite. You know that.
I'm not debating with you on the optimal time to buy. I was responding to your reply to
Regardless of where we stand by then?
I think so. It's either going to get better or worse. If it has gotten worse, well then what we are doing isn't working anyway.

By god, you are full of shit. Um, if you follow market trading, and actively trade like some of us, you realize patterns emerge and thus set limits, even in this environment.

Now get the hell out of my face..

Governor Abbott on TV right now. Texas will not transition to SIP. Out of 254 counties, only 4 affected, and evacuees in San Antonio are included.
Just like President Trump left it up to the states on enforcing COVID-19 SIP measures, Gov Abbott announced yesterday he's leaving decisions up to the counties. Dallas County announced they will shelter in place starting tonight.

By god, you are full of shit. Um, if you follow market trading, and actively trade like some of us, you realize patterns emerge and thus set limits, even in this environment.

Now get the hell out of my face..

Not to mention you didn’t advocate blindly dumping money into the market. There are definitely opportunities in this environment, just as there are certain stocks not to buy in a bull market.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT