POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently the website keeps crashing and people are having trouble applying. The number will be well over 1m in the next few days. Over 100k per day now.

Project that out across the US, we are looking at 10m+ claims in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Beshear announced the third death and got all somber and talked about how we should all show compassion and how they’re lighting up the capital in green or some such, because that’s the color of compassion. So where’s that same compassion for all the people who died from the Flu? Or murdered or cancer deaths, or any death in general.

Are the abortions clinics still open in Kentucky? If those are shut down we can save more lives than flu could ever kill.

She is lying. French study said it worked. That is blatantly lying.

http://www.virology.ws/2020/03/19/h...viral-load-and-symptoms-in-covid-19-patients/

Also she's rooting against there being any answer to this crisis. As is almost every leftist on this site.
I always thought when a national crisis hit (much less a global one) Americans would rally together and try get through it together, much like we did on 9/11.

Here we are in another. Yet it’s business as usual. Trump is still quoted out of context and his words twisted. Still everything he does is met with he’s not doing enough, he’s not careful enough, or flat out lies. He’s still a racist bigot during every presser.

Our media along with batshit crazy TDS American citizens would rather blame Trump than China for a global pandemic that originated in China who covered it up for MONTHS. The Dems and media have shown no matter what we’re facing as a nation, they’re going to put their agenda above all else.

Wonder what they’d do when these businesses can’t afford to stay open or reorder stock? Move on to robbing homes of the rich I guess? They’re greedy right? No big deal. Then it would be onto your above average houses. They’re too comfortable anyway. Then everyday people... and finally they’ll go full circle and mug the homeless guy if he happens to have anything good.

Also, if you were wanting to do something you consider virtuous (even though this clearly isn’t) you wouldn’t film it. Yet another example of look at me!!! Look how great I am!!!

I always thought when a national crisis hit (much less a global one) Americans would rally together and try get through it together, much like we did on 9/11.

Here we are in another. Yet it’s business as usual. Trump is still quoted out of context and his words twisted. Still everything he does is met with he’s not doing enough, he’s not careful enough, or flat out lies. He’s still a racist bigot during every presser.

Our media along with batshit crazy TDS American citizens would rather blame Trump than China for a global pandemic that originated in China who covered it up for MONTHS. The Dems and media have shown no matter what we’re facing as a nation, they’re going to put their agenda above all else.
No that lazy ignorance of the facts and outright lying to cover your political ass won't work for anybody with a brain. Anybody who cares about the truth knows Trump started addressing this calamity by calling it the latest hoax. When he claimed he was a genius who understood this disease better than anybody, the fact he fired the very people we needed then. It is you who is part of that sorrowful un-American legacy where your politics was more important than the American people and by this dishonest mess of hot crap you still are. It's not the media saying the federal government ---Trumps administration--- has been too slow to help the states and cities, its been mayors, governors, doctors, hospital administrators who been ringing that alarm bell. You're just too dishonest and political to admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:

What happens if you have a heart attack but the ambulance takes 50 minutes to come instead of 8 (too many coronavirus cases) and once you arrive, there’s no ICU and no doctor available? You die.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
It's pretty racist to refer to a very large mass of people as "third world trash" so maybe you need to back up and consider some introspection instead of insisting you're right about everything and do not make mistakes.

Thought for the day. Some folks on here already had this idea.

90119563_114045163558074_1372455145874391040_n.jpg

What happens if you have a heart attack but the ambulance takes 50 minutes to come instead of 8 (too many coronavirus cases) and once you arrive, there’s no ICU and no doctor available? You die.
Yes you do.

So why not join President Trump and the Democrat leadership who have rallied behind Trump to end this health crisis. People are coming together behind President Trump's leadership. Join in and be an American who cares about ending this and not making it a political football. Follow Gov Cumo's example. He has become one of Trumps biggest fans.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
For the folk here trying to whitewash this turd and glorify the man who allowed this virus to take hold. The man who didn't do anything until he saw his re-election being threaten. (now even the liars here are trying to appeal to patriotism to save his ass! Where was that patriotism when the initial alarms were being sounded? When experts were telling you this was going to be bad and we should prepare?) The man who fired the pandemic response team. Here is the video of the word hoax falling out of his narcissistic ignorant mouth at one of his campaign rallies at the same time the virus was attacki8ng us:

For the folk here trying to whitewash this turd and glorify the man who allowed this virus to take hold. The man who didn't do anything until he saw his re-election being threaten. (now even the liars here are trying to appeal to patriotism to save his ass! Where was that patriotism when the initial alarms were being sounded? When experts were telling you this was going to be bad and we should prepare?) The man who fired the pandemic response team. Here is the video of the word hoax falling out of his narcissistic ignorant mouth at one of his campaign rallies at the same time the virus was attacki8ng us:

sounds like something a pedophile would say. You pedo

Yes you do.

So why not join President Trump and the Democrat leadership who have rallied behind Trump to end this health crisis. People are coming together behind President Trump's leadership. Join in and be an American who cares about ending this and not making it a political football. Follow Gov Cumo's example. He has become one of Trumps biggest fans.
I've been there all along and I know you weren't with us at that time. My daughter is quarantined, I'm not going to a family funeral tomorrow, been home alone for weeks, so your lies won't work on me. I've known for years you'll disregard the truth for your political desires. You're trying to CYA that's all. You put your politics above the health of the American people and now try to play politics because you see the benefit of that. If you actually cared about the American people you wouldn't have to be changing your tune.

Last edited:
I've been there all along and I know you weren't with us at that time. My daughter is quarantined, I'm not going to a family funeral tomorrow, been home alone for weeks, so your lies won't work on me. I've known for years you'll disregard the truth for your political desires. You're trying to CYA that's all. You put your politics above the health of the American people and now try to play politics because you see the benefit of that. If you actually cared about the American people yopu wouldn't have to be changing your tune.
Then quit bashing the President and join in with your fellow Democrats who are working with him. He even has the Gov of California singing his praises.

Stop the hate and bring some sunshine to your life. Life is good and America will win this war with or without your support.

Vh, I'm confised. Are you arguing that the death rate will be much lower if we have more testing done ?

Cause I'm pretty sure every death attributed to it, has been a positive test for it. So if we test 100k, randomly, and 50k, let's say, have had it, or do, then doesn't that show that it is nowhere near as deadly?
What if we test 100k, randomly, and not one person has it? Does that make it more deadly, somehow?

Again, my contention is that everyone who has died that they are counting tested positive.

Now, one could make.an argument that people are dropping dead of it, (rip kenny rogers) and it not being properly attributed to China virus, but that I highly doubt.
I'm stating the death rate per USA total population doesn't change no matter how many people are tested or test positive unless the data for those that are positive is used to determine future, beneficial treatments/behaviors. I don't care, nor does it matter, what the death rate is for the current biased testing data; i.e., those that show symptoms. Says nothing about the population as a whole.

Yes, testing randomly would show the true death rate. We have nothing like random today. Are testers walking up to homes/apartments randomly & conducting tests?

Sure, those that died tested positive. How many did they test w/o symptoms or infection die of it?

Last edited:
Haven't seen this type of cock-sure aggressiveness among the liberals and the sheer numbers of liberals posting in this thread since before the election. They want this virus to be bad. They want blood in the streets and bodies piled high, because that will accomplish what Hillary failed to do. #ImwithCOVID-19 instead of #ImwithHer.

You sad, petty, desperate little b!tches make me sick. I hope you look at what you are posting right now 3-4 months from now and feel shame and embarrassment that you chose your political animosity over compassion for your fellow man and human decency.

Sorry, but HuffPost sets off my BS detector, just like it would at the other side of the political spectrum if someone were to link something from Infowars.
OK I can understand and respect your decision in regards to journalistic standards. Still I can read what this primary care doctor is saying from the front lines and respect her and what she has to share. I think your comparison of Huff Post to Info-wars is fairly unbalanced though. Info-wars is worse than Daily Kos, it's more like Wonkette. Huff Post is more like the New York Post according to the media pyramid of Biases.
DmSTiKbUYAA4n9J

Last edited:
Haven't seen this type of cock-sure aggressiveness among the liberals and the sheer numbers of liberals posting in this thread since before the election. They want this virus to be bad. They want blood in the streets and bodies piled high, because that will accomplish what Hillary failed to do. #ImwithCOVID-19 instead of #ImwithHer.

You sad, petty, desperate little b!tches make me sick. I hope you look at what you are posting right now 3-4 months from now and feel shame and embarrassment that you chose your political animosity over compassion for your fellow man and human decency.
Nearly 40% of Dems thought GWB was behind 9/11. If they would have had social media then that number would have been double. Global pandemic but they can only talk about Trump.

You have got to be a troll.

As more and more people stop obeying these orders, that too will multiply. Too many people losing too much money to go broke while governors make arbitrary decisions over whose lives are ruined.

Especially as mortality rate keeps dropping, people see Germany is doing great, Italy kept bringing people in from Wuhan, and Italy's mortality rate skewed because they're letting people die.

Think a virus spreads fast? Wait till you see open rebellion.

They have no decency.

OK I can understand and respect your decision in regards to journalistic standards. Still I can read what this primary care doctor is saying from the front lines and respect her and what she has to share. I think your comparison of Huff Post to Info-wars is fairly unbalanced though. Info-wars is worse than Daily Kos, it's more like Wonkette. Huff Post is more like the New York Post according to the media pyramid of Biases.

She isn't on the frontlines. She is a work from home over the phone doctor. Plus, most of her issues are state problems, not federal. Guess who is on control of those states she specifically calls out? Democrats. Yet somehow, its Trumps fault.

Might I suggest instead of using this time to further the divide, try being helpful, not a toxic person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT