POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before I put a movie on, I want the media to go after that ****er for being so angry and mad. I mean he sounded Trumpish, which is wrong right? I hate the media.

They don't feel dumb at all because they are incapable of introspection. They are incapable of accepting fault or responsibility. The Democratic party is a glorified group of lemming herders.
True. Think we'll hear that the Republicans started the Crusades at some point this week.

Reactions: ymmot31
Jesus. 8 year old boy, yea she is probably the best first lady I know at least top 3. How many do you know and done research on son? Instead of just reading a line?

Stop resisting arrest and it won't escalate to getting shot , problem solved . Except that doesn't seem to be a solution for many as they don't see that as the source of the issue . Black people getting shot or subdued in these high profile situations aren't just getting that with no provocation on their part , they are starting it off . I have no doubt that the guy shot in Louisiana would be alive today if he just put his hands behind his back and went to jail . Spare me all this bullish that cops are mowing black people down for no reason other than color . Actrightandliveanotherdaymatters

CNN is such a fu#*ing joke it is hilarious haha!

Russia stole emails to help Trump

We can't validate the authenticity of the emails

dnc_zpskcdyvtts.jpg

Very rarely am I surprised by what I read on a political thread, but this one makes the cut.

Do you know what sarcasm is and what I was pointing out you dumbass? All week we heard how "dark" and "mean" Trump and his people were. It's a pathetic double standard.

Do you know what sarcasm is and what I was pointing out you dumbass? All week we heard how "dark" and "mean" Trump and his people were. It's a pathetic double standard.
He's a ul fan AND a lib. He's worse than our normal group of derelict drivel dousers.

I can't even imagine what it must be like to get so fired up about these stupid conventions.

Reactions: wcc31
He's a ul fan AND a lib. He's worse than our normal group of derelict drivel dousers.

UL fan, registered Republican. Not sure I made any political stance in any of the last couple posts that would reveal me to be a "lib". If so, please feel free to show me though.

I'm watching the first X Files movie. I needed something a little more factual than the DNC tonight.

Reactions: MrLair
UL fan, registered Republican. Not sure I made any political stance in any of the last couple posts that would reveal me to be a "lib". If so, please feel free to show me though.
The tone set off my libdar.

Let me spell it out for you. YES, that the establishment and ideology built for decades is poleaxed in one party and nearly upended in the other, is a surprise to me. This is not my first rodeo in my freshman year of college. I've seen this incumbent mentality. I've seen the look of political entitlement.

This doesn't mean I'm a Trump guy in any way, shape or form. Forty-seven percent of us here are not that easily convinced or maybe in his case, conned.
Here's how conned I am. What's your excuse?

In defense of Donald Trump : Try to keep this in mind- Donald Trump did not steal your money. Donald Trump did not raise your taxes. Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food. Trump is not starting a race war. Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims. Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East. Trump did not betray Israel. Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Trump did not give our military secrets to China. Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia. Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans. Trump did not cripple our economy. Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars. Trump did not ruin our credit, twice. Trump did not double African American unemployment. Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years. Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute, and imprison Americans. Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay. Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times. Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop. Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals occupying our government, are not. The media is the Democratic Party. Save our culture. Stop listening to them..!

Bernie could just as well be a communist supporter speaking in Cuba decades ago during a communist revolution and it would be the same message.

and every time i hear one of these dems say a revolution to transform America i cringe. America was fine as it was. we are not fu**ing europe.

Reactions: MrLair and ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT