How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
source.gif

She has to be getting paid by Trump. She just has to.

Every time Pelosi goes before the cameras and opens her mouth the GOP and Trump's poll numbers go up and up and up. Keep talking Miss Nancy before someone puts duct tape over your mouth to save the Democrat Party.

When the dust settles the GOP should give you a MVP award.

It's going to happen. He's going to get married and he's going to have a kid in his mid-late 40s. And it's going to be awesome to watch. B/c buddy, if you think you don't like hearing kids cry in a restaurant while you read and eat, wait til you can't make one stop crying at 3am.

As my dad told me once, I hope you have one just like you, lol.

Yes. It's going to happen and I'm going to enjoy watching him eat his words about raising a child. You know since he has all the answers.

Certainly it is very debatable whether Trump's full remarks today were hilarious or upbeat...as this Pro-Trump account labeled them...but what is not debatable is how wrong it is for CNN's John Harwood to claim Trump is in "deep psychological distress". I'm not sure if Harwood is qualified for any job, but he certainly isn't qualified to make that type of judgement.

Reporters should just report the stories of the day...doing this stuff is why people just roll their eyes and give them zero respect.

Like when he retweeted the remark that gambling might not actually be illegal in ky (it is)
It's not illegal. It's only illegal to do so for profit. Charities have gambling all the time. You can have a $1000 ante poker game in your basement & as long as all pots go fully to the winner it's fine.

Cocaine Mitch has known Mitt was spineless for years...he isn't going to make a fuss about it cause Cocaine Mitch has another batch of judges to push through..

Has there ever been anyone that has been in the tail end of a 30? 40? (I dk) year career and just fired it up like cocaine Mitch? He went from one of my most hated people in politics, to one of the most indespensible people I’ve ever seen.

Cocaine Mitch has known Mitt was spineless for years...he isn't going to make a fuss about it cause Cocaine Mitch has another batch of judges to push through..

Mitch said that on Hannity last night. When asked about Mitt he said something nice and then said we still have legislation that needs to be passed.

Next time Mitch talks to Mitt, he doesn't want to have to defend anything he's said, he wants Mitt to defend his actions and things HE's said. Mitch maintains control.

Only a person as crazy as Joe Scarborough could even think such a thing. Memo to Morning Liberal Joe who fooled Floridians for a few years before his dick got in the way. Hey Joe, your Joe is not going to get the nomination. His nightmare and Hunter's nightmare began in earnest now that Trump is acquitted.

Now MSNBC does not carry hard news, especially bad news about liberals but it is coming and Joe Biden knows it. Joe Scarborough is a little slow so forget about him.

It's not illegal. It's only illegal to do so for profit. Charities have gambling all the time. You can have a $1000 ante poker game in your basement & as long as all pots go fully to the winner it's fine.

It was in the context of his tweet where some genius state legislator thought he found out sports betting was actually not illegal.

It is.

Has there ever been anyone that has been in the tail end of a 30? 40? (I dk) year career and just fired it up like cocaine Mitch? He went from one of my most hated people in politics, to one of the most indespensible people I’ve ever seen.
No. I haven't. It is remarkable and the way he runs the senate is invaluable. I only wish Matt Jones was the Democrat nominee for the Kentucky Senate. I would give a whole lot to see him on a debate stage with Mitch. Jones would be schooled and I can see him running off of the stage in tears. Right into the arms of Ryan, Drew and the new kid in the group.

Want to comment on the aforementioned Trump take on McCain. He was right but just said it wrongly.

What he should have said, and what he was trying to say was, “Hero Schmero, he’s still a lousy Senator.

And he was. Killed the Obamacare repeal probably out of spite although with him you never knew. Wanted to be the maverick to draw attention to himself.

So sorry to hear that. Maybe they got their DNA tests back and were even less a woman of color as Pocahontas.

I also heard Iowa still has issues with their caucus. . In fact some are reporting they may have to count it all over again. I can see that. The Establishment Dims are horrified Mayor Pete or Bernie may win the nomination and Joe only got 15%. A redo of the Iowa votes may bring Joe up to the top, maybe he will win it. It is worth a try.

I happen to be south of the wall at the moment, and it came up my wife is a money manager. Someone made a comment about how easy that job has to be right now. South Dakota to New York agreed, we’re just riding this rocket ship to the moon. Funny part is no one wanted to bring up Trump, but everyone knew there knew what everyone was talking about. 4 more years. Can’t wait.

Edit: and I’ve said a thousand time before, I NEVER talk politics outside of this thread. These people were itching to show there support for Trump.

I happen to be south of the wall at the moment, and it came up my wife is a money manager. Someone made a comment about how easy that job has to be right now. South Dakota to New York agreed, we’re just riding this rocket ship to the moon. Funny part is no one wanted to bring up Trump, but everyone knew there knew what everyone was talking about. 4 more years. Can’t wait.

Edit: and I’ve said a thousand time before, I NEVER talk politics outside of this thread. These people were itching to show there support for Trump.

Totally agree. More and more openly talk about how great things are. Whereas a few short months ago, it was something that was kept to very secret conversations. And like you said, it's all very codes pro Trump talk. Not open quite yet. But definitely coded. Which in and of itself is a huge swing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT