How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EQI3-tiXYAEOdBo

Actually, Trump is letting Pence go and picking up Hillary because he needs a bitch to slap everyday since Nancy is not formidable enough. Which is why Joesrule is here. I need a bitch to slap everyday. It is becoming common place so, I am getting used to it.

Would like to see Trump drop Pence and add Candace Owens as VP. Not only would it set a landslide record that would never be broken, but the dems wouldn't attempt impeachment again because the first female President would be a Republican.

He could step down at the end of his SECOND term and make her the first female President. Now THAT would be a legacy.

Would like to see Trump drop Pence and add Candace Owens as VP. Not only would it set a landslide record that would never be broken, but the dems wouldn't attempt impeachment again because the first female President would be a Republican.

He could step down at the end of his SECOND term and make her the first female President. Now THAT would be a legacy.

She would be the first real black president. I'd vote a Tim Scott/Candace Owens ticket

Can't help but notice a few people who haven't been around today. I guess the onion has been peeling so fast their eyes are too full of tears to read the screen.

Here's another dagger to their cold cold bleeding hearts...

White House announces death of terror leader Qassim al-Rimi

It's a CNN article so many of you may not want to give them a click. Here is most of it...

The White House announced Thursday evening that Qassim al-Rimi, the leader of terror group al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, was killed in an airstrike in Yemen.

CNN reported last week that the US conducted a strike targeting Rimi, who led the terror group's franchise based in Yemen that has repeatedly expressed interest in conducting attacks targeting the United States, a US official said. The Pentagon did not comment when asked at the time about the report.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. This goes for terrorists and dems alike.
Guess WW IV is around the corner now.

Reactions: ymmot31
Just saw on TV that the Chinese doctor who attempted to warn people about the Coronavirus back in Sept. and was censured by the government. Has died...of the virus.

Don't know how many of you have heard this, but China created the virus and was "studying" it prior to it showing up outside the lab.

The real racists are people like Elizabeth Warren who use race as a tool to bait and fatten their wallets. Only give a damn about the minority to the extent of getting their vote every 2 years offering them lip service they want to hear when her seat is up. I'm sure she just loses sleep about starving black babies not getting fed or a roof over their heads in the ghetto every night.

The post that proves without a doubt you are the biggest partisan idiot here. You blame Bush for all of Obama's problems and then cry tribal politics at the republicans. Completely moronic and clueless. Stay that way my friend you and your brothers and we will rule till Kingdom come.

Follow the thread kitty. The OP originally blamed Obama for Trump's deficit woes. My point was we could continually blame the president before for everything: see George Bush and the Iraqi War and an inflated budget for Obama. The problem is neither party wants to do anything about the deficit: Trump, Obama, Bush, etc. The last president who ran a primary balanced budget was Clinton in 98 and he only pulled it off for one year.

She's coming for you Mike! lol

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT