POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since when does flying first class allow you to skip TSA? I have TSA pre-check and fly first class some of the time, it's never allowed me to skip TSA. I was going through the TSA line in Chicago yesterday morning, the line i was in had about 20 people going through pre-check and literally none in the regular line.

It doesn’t, but it gets you to the front of the line where they check IDs and boarding passes.

That is my point too. Don't say this is petty and ignore the impeachment debacle as petty.
Well the Dems have been the ones saying that they are the party of class and respectability and that they will bring that back to the White House. They ridicule Trump for being immature. Some of that is warranted for sure. But if you're going to constantly call him out on it, it makes you look even more ridiculous when your party leader does the same or worse. I'm personally not mad about her tearing up the speech. I just find it hilarious and revealing of her true self.

The house gets their say when articles of impeachment are voted on. Untill then Nancy is in charge and makes the rules.

Insert "Devil Went Down to Georgia" tune...

THEDEVILWENTDOWNTONANCY.png

In most large airports it does. They usually have a general lane and a priority lane.
I was at O'Hare yesterday and didn't see one of those at the station I went through in Terminal 3. Not saying I don't believe you, just that I've never seen one in my travels.

Well I can see nothing is going to get done in Washington for awhile. Democrats are going to be pissed about Trump’s response today for a long time to come.:smiley:

He's destroying them. He's castrated the one ball they had left.

If I were trump I honestly would float the idea that I should be eligible for a third term due to investigations that have been completely illegitimate and hijacked his first one

I hope he does just to watch their heads explode. CNN would probably just go ahead and call for his assassination in a literal way instead of using the thinly veiled innuendo they employ now.

The difference is you'll find plenty of posters on here complaining of Trump's spending, myself included. But nary a whimper from the resident libs when Obama had the reigns.
I don't disagree with you; many of you have been pretty outspoken about this and expressed some disappointment about it. I was simply responding to what Warrior said.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
How much of Trump's spending is due to failed dem policies that preceded him? Why doesn't anyone mention the hundreds of billions of dollars he has forced European countries to pay into NATO? How about the China trade deal that IS taking place and extra money that is going to put in OUR pockets?

Dems are like ul fans, they want to pick out one aspect, or one time period, and then harp on it like they have some kind of argument that explains the entire picture.

I honestly wonder how badly Trump has wanted to go off script during his SOTU speeches.

You can tell he is at his best when he just shows up and says whatever the hell he wants too.

Though his SOTU speeches are great, he must get bored as hell with those speeches.
Trump just finished up giving a speech at the White House. It was a classic and he let loose. All I can say is I would not want to be in the shoes of James Comey (that sleaze ball as Trump called him) He was looking at William Barr when he made the comment. He also read the "Two FBI Lovers' email about the insurance policy. These were just a few of the comments he made. Those who tried this attempted coup to over throw the government of the U.S. may end up wishing they had never heard the name Trump. All hell is going to break loose.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT