ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook

I looked at the numbers for Kentucky almost every single day for close to 6 months. Wish i still had some of the emails/texts i sent with the breakdown. They absolutely did NOT warrant a shutdown of the length it went on, if at all. Especially the schools. It was almost like kids were immune to it and that goes for kids up through 12th grade and beyond. It was basically the flu for anyone under 75 and/or those without 2+ co-morbidities.
The age inflection point was 40-45.

I'm glad you weren't in charge of public health here. Although your capacity to see the future would have been invaluable.

The age inflection point was 40-45.

I'm glad you weren't in charge of public health here. Although your capacity to see the future would have been invaluable.

Any data on countries that had little to no shutdown? By seeing the results would that change your opinion?

Any data on countries that had little to no shutdown? By seeing the results would that change your opinion?
Sweden didn't shut down a much and had ~23,000 deaths. A lower rate of mortality. They also had a 90% buy in over social distancing, masks, etc

Selective memory.
Mirror

Our first big sample was the Skagit, Washington choir. 60 people practiced, none with obvious symptoms of COVID. 45 got the disease. 2 died. That's over a 3% mortality.

I know you're 75ish. You do realize that most choirs, community or church, skew to your age bracket. Why would they be a reflection on the entire society?

The youngest of those sickened was 31, but they averaged 67, according to the health department.

On March 18, Burdick received a message from Nancy “Nicki” Hamilton, an 83-year-old soprano, known for her political activism and tales of international travel. She was worried about a fellow member.

Three days later, he received another call. Hamilton had been rushed to the hospital soon after he had talked with her and now she was dead.

The other death was also a woman in her 80s. I can see where you would want to ere on the side of caution on the unlikely deaths of two women in their eighties passing from this earth. We upended the world because of people like you.

The Skagit County choir COVID-19 outbreak – have we got it wrong?​

Public Health

Volume 214, January 2023, Pages 85-90
We show it is vanishingly unlikely that this was a single point source outbreak as has been widely claimed and on which modelling has been based.

An unexamined assumption has led to erroneous policy conclusions about the risks of singing, and indoor spaces more generally, and the benefits of increased levels of ventilation. Although never publicly identified, one individual bears the moral burden of knowing what health outcomes have been attributed to their actions. We call for these claims to be re-examined and for greater ethical responsibility in the assumption of a point source in outbreak investigations.

Reactions: rudd1
Hard to believe anyone still argues the lockdown tyranny was a good idea. It was clear to me then but nowadays there are literally loads of data that says unequivocally it was the wrong decision.

Nearly everything censured was all speech later accepted as correct. Most of which they knew to be correct at the time which is the most scary part.

Reactions: barbourfor3
Hard to believe anyone still argues the lockdown tyranny was a good idea. It was clear to me then but nowadays there are literally loads of data that says unequivocally it was the wrong decision.

Nearly everything censured was all speech later accepted as correct. Most of which they knew to be correct at the time which is the most scary part.

Well the alternative would be to admit to yourself you supported the destruction of innocent lives for no reason, participated in the largest (unscientific) medical trial the world has ever seen for no reason, sacrificed a year+ of your life for no reason and sacrificed every single shred of independent thought for reliance on pharma shills for no reason.

For most that’s probably too much to bear. So they have to keep pretending.

I looked at the numbers for Kentucky almost every single day for close to 6 months. Wish i still had some of the emails/texts i sent with the breakdown. They absolutely did NOT warrant a shutdown of the length it went on, if at all. Especially the schools. It was almost like kids were immune to it and that goes for kids up through 12th grade and beyond. It was basically the flu for anyone under 75 and/or those without 2+ co-morbidities.
Yeah I remember talking to a high up administrator in FCPS one day on the phone imploring them to open schools. Her words to me were kids are dying all the time from covid, it’s just too dangerous. I said hey, have you checked out that handy fancy state government dashboard that has the “facts”. I looked at it while on phone and said I actually just pulled up the numbers. It had breakdown by ages. I think school age kids had 2 deaths over the two years (and not necessarily directly related to Covid, they had other conditions ). We all remember that fun explanation where maybe someone died from a botched heart surgery, fell off a cliff, etc, but they had Covid, so they called it a Covid death 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Yeah I remember talking to a high up administrator in FCPS one day on the phone imploring them to open schools. Her words to me were kids are dying all the time from covid, it’s just too dangerous. I said hey, have you checked out that handy fancy state government dashboard that has the “facts”. I looked at it while on phone and said I actually just pulled up the numbers. It had breakdown by ages. I think school age kids had 2 deaths per over the two years (and not necessarily directly related to Covid, they had other conditions ). We all remember that fun explanation where maybe someone died from a botched heart surgery, fell off a cliff, etc, but they had Covid, so they called it a Covid death 🤦🏻‍♂️.

The very first in the nation child covid death was a big deal. Then at the press conference someone pressed the governor or whomever it was. Turned out the caregiver, presumably mother, rolled over on the child in their sleep and smothered the child.

Still death by covid and msm ran with it despite the very obviously not caused by covid scenario.

Reactions: rudd1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT