How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
83429083_2527469657522988_8764133036687097856_o.jpg

Who in the Hell would want these dirty, rotten, detestable cheats (Dems) running the country?

They're filthy as Hell and have the competency of a government bureaucrat. Can't even run (or pretend to run) their own legit election.

I'm glad I wasn't born with the dumbass gene that makes you vote dim.

#TomPerezResign is now trending :scream::joy:

My guess based on the eye test:
1. Bernie
2. Buttigieg
3. Warren
4. Biden

On CNN's website they had a live stream of a caucus location in Northern Iowa. It was a mess. After the first vote, the only 3 "viable" candidates were Warren, Pete, and Klobuchar. Required 89 votes to be viable, but Biden had 87. Sanders had 60 something, and Yang 20 something. While they were gathering results, you could hear someone near the podium say that a lot of Biden voters had left and the Bernie people said they needed to go home.

The problem is there is a second vote after the first, but many didn't know that. If you were for a "viable" candidate, you didn't vote again. If you weren't a viable candidate voter then you could vote for a viable candidate, get people to support your candidate, support a different person, or not vote at all. So for the second count the numbers were all mixed up.

Now they are saying on CNN there will be a clear total tomorrow, because they have the physical forms of each voter as a backup. On the live stream, the moderator instructs them to only fill out one side of the form. After half the people left, they state that both sides must be completed before you leave.

What a circus.

Haha this is the party that wants to be in charge of your health care, run your banks, run your internet and many other little things. Yet they can't even run a caucus that they've been preparing for, for years. Government sucks at running things! This should be very well known by now. What a joke of a night.

Did the same stupid bitch who they put in charge of the Obamacare website lead the development of the caucus voting app?

Pretty sure I heard Donna Brazille mentioned tonight. Testimony to how crooked they are if she is still around. She's probably the one who got Jackson to ask about Guam capsizing. Her or Maxine Waters.

Haha this is the party that wants to be in charge of your health care, run your banks, run your internet and many other little things. Yet they can't even run a caucus that they've been preparing for, for years. Government sucks at running things! This should be very well known by now. What a joke of a night.

Republican caucus went on tonight and the only problem was way more people showed up than they expected.

On the eve of Trump's State of the Union...the democrats have chaos in Iowa. He will give this speech in the chamber of the House of Representatives, the body that voted to impeach him...

Trump is the greatest troll of all time, the amount of ammunition they have given him is unbelievable.

There will be frowns on the dem faces throughout the speech...and I hope the dems have some petty antics planned (you know they probably do)...:popcorn:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT