POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Metro KC is 2.1mm, Metro STL is 2.8mm. I've been to both several times and STL definitely has the bigger "feel" to it.

From Wiki;

St. Louis (/seɪnt ˈluːɪs/)[10][11][12] is an independent city[13] in Missouri. It is the second-largest city in Missouri behind Kansas City.[14]

Ag
That was an all timer. Someone thinking an island might tip over is just beyond belief

The fact that the guy wasn’t thoroughly checked out medically the next day after he said he was worried Guam might capsize, and possibly even hospitalized, is unbelievable to me.

Closing arguments for the bullshit impeachment attempted coup and all the sweet little libby scumbags are screaming about is Trump effed up which KC the Chiefs play in.

After four more years of winning their guts will be eaten up with ulcers and they'll all be wearing colostomy bags.
One can only hope.:smiley:

Lost in translation sir. I don't just disparage Kentuckians, I disparage all idiots, and there are plenty of those to go around in every state. I just happen to live here is all.
Some of the dumbest people I have ever met have a college degree and think they know more than everybody else, but in reality, they are dumber than a box of rocks in common sense and real world matters.

Metro KC is 2.1mm, Metro STL is 2.8mm. I've been to both several times and STL definitely has the bigger "feel" to it.

From Wiki;

St. Louis (/seɪnt ˈluːɪs/)[10][11][12] is an independent city[13] in Missouri. It is the second-largest city in Missouri behind Kansas City.[14]

well, metro areas are a different animal, and probably do more accurately reflect the size of a city rather than the population within the city limits only. For example, on the same list, Lexington is 60th and Cincinnati is 65th. But nobody in their right mind would consider Lexington a “bigger” town than Cincinnati. Cincy is 29th largest metro and Lexington is 107th.

Reactions: ymmot31 and KRJ1975
because not all of it is fenced and people climb over them and they just go to a legal crossing and claim asylum. ..

83975784_10215500690367178_5331788326993133568_n.jpg

The Democratic National Committee is once again going to have to lie, cheat, and steal to prevent a communist from winning their presidential nomination. It’s comical and frightening at the same time.

Dems are caught in the middle. Trump on one side and Sanders on the other. They should put all their efforts into beating Sanders. At least they can have a small victory that way.

Another punchable face. For all you lefties that wonder if this is a joke, no. Him, Greta (dumbass Thurnberg), David (pansy ass) Hogg, if I got the chance to discipline these pieces of trash, punching them in the face would be part of the disciplinary process. Had my nose broke twice so...they deserve no better.

This is a waste of time, the dem candidates are terrible. You’ve literally got a crook, liar, communist and just for good measure a gay who’s first name is Pete and last name starts with Butt leading the charge. You can’t make this up, it’s like unintentional satire. The only reason they get any traction at all is vote purchasing with promises they can’t even calculate they’re so costly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
Rush Limbaugh announced today he's got advanced lung cancer. Now idk how long he's got to live based on the averages or if treatment can help him but would be a huge loss to conservatism if he passes or can't do the show. There's no one really quite like Limbaugh in right wing talk he basically invented the format

I nominate Alex Jones.

You previously posted that you don't like the guy but how do you know if you've never listened to him? I hope you're not influenced by the MSM.

Didn’t like him on NFL coverage and don’t like anyone who makes their living peddling political opinions.

Some of the dumbest people I have ever met have a college degree and think they know more than everybody else, but in reality, they are dumber than a box of rocks in common sense and real world matters.
Too many people go to college today, a long time ago you needed to be smart to attend. I guess the theory is to elevate society, fine but why the hell do we need to pay for everybody’s college?

Reactions: ymmot31
Didn’t like him on NFL coverage and don’t like anyone who makes their living peddling political opinions.
You've never listened to him but you can still make that assumption. Sorry but that just doesn't sell.

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT