POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t like anything about Harris but the unrealized gains tax would not affect the average taxpayers taxes as the proposal is for households with over 100 million dollars/year. That being said it’s still stupid no matter who it would affect.

It would start there. Don't think for a moment that number wouldn't slippery slope right on down...

The owner class talking about the working class. How rich.
Are you really so oblivious as to the real power and control of the Dem Party? You have some utopian view of the Dem Party and its history with unions. That is in 2024 a myth. Ford or the UAW in general LEADERSHIP shares your false perception while 70% of the rank and file union voters are pro-Trump. So as with the DNC....the UAW does not reflect the actual view of its members.

The Luxury Beliefs of your leftist wing are harmful at best to the working man. We don't need to look any farther than the green fantasy. EVs are for the elite. PERIOD. Yet the left pushes them at the great cost of Union JOBS. The working class is damaged by the left...not the "owner class" you misrepresent. In fact the OWNER Class of biggest business is in the tank for the DNC. Follow the money.

@augustaky1

I did not know August smoked a pipe..Effer tools around in this to keep from taking me to taco bell!

456695845_963602839127356_7391398832008933114_n.jpg
I offered your drunk butt two options:
-strap you to the hood like a deer
-hook your little red wagon to the back and tow you

but, no, you wanted to sit in the Front with me. :)

Could you imagine continuously raging for the democrat machine. No principles, just supporting whatever the democrat party tells you to support. Supporting a candidate the democrats won’t even let speak unscripted in public, simply because that’s who the leaders tell you to support. Falling for the same lies over and over whether it Obama, or Biden, Harris, etc.

And thinking you’re making a point telling other people they’re in a cult?

The enlightened group of democrat elite just tell you losers who to support and you eat it up. At least Trump supporters can articulate their reasons for voting for Trump.

You lefties are going to vote for Harris because you were told Harris is who democrats are allowed to vote for.
The fact they are OPENLY saying Commiela shouldn't do any interviews or outline her policies until after the election, just shows they are for the machine rather than the candidate herself. They trust the globalist path we are headed down and know Commiela is just the figurehead to be manipulated. All they care about is winning and power and will willingly vote for a shadow government run by oligarchs. It's scary we actually have posters on here with that mindset.

My buddy watched an episode of The Closer the other day and realized something.

"The episode was aired in 2008 (S4 E10). It's a "domestic terrorist" story where the perpetrators are "population reduction" liberals. Same mantras as those the WEF and elites associated with them use. "Evolution," "natural selection," and such are not the foundations of conservative, equal rights, and other constitutional principles. They are the foundations of dictatorial and fascist ideologies that have destroyed millions if not billions of lives by now.

Something changed in 2008, though. They have tried to flip the script and say all domestic terror is "right wing" when time and time again the terrorists are always either extreme left wing ideology or politically dictatorial zealots. It was at this time also that they sold everyone through the media on the lie that racist ideologies switching from D to R at some point, when in fact the Klan and other racist ideologies are entirely and irrevocably left wing for their denial of individual rights given by God.

Hmm, wonder what happened in 2008?

Harris scum is now saying she wants a wall. She's literally going to lie and say she'll give you everything Trump was going to give you and more, and you won't have to vote Trump.

Sadly, a ton of voters will fall for her lies. Anything to win. Any way we can doop enough voters to push us over the line.
Who do you trust? the person who has been steadfast for years about securing the Border and building a wall and who holds fast to that policy? or the one who is literally on record as saying the Border wall is not necessary and that she won't vote to fund it, but now all of a sudden with just over 2 months left suddenly has a change of heart? Really?

Here's some incredibly uplifting news after all of the depressing stories about the demise of our country! Maybe there's hope for the US after all!

I would have to ask her, "Do you believe in life after losing?"

Edit: Of course, I would run it through auto-tune first. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blubo
Who do you trust? the person who has been steadfast for years about securing the Border and building a wall and who holds fast to that policy? or the one who is literally on record as saying the Border wall is not necessary and that she won't vote to fund it, but now all of a sudden with just over 2 months left suddenly has a change of heart? Really?

Many Liberal voters aren't smart enough to come to that conclusion.

Harris scum is now saying she wants a wall. She's literally going to lie and say she'll give you everything Trump was going to give you and more, and you won't have to vote Trump.

Sadly, a ton of voters will fall for her lies. Anything to win. Any way we can doop enough voters to push us over the line.
Are walls suddenly not racist anymore?

490413d580e846279eb9459d994375a1_18.jpeg

104234387-GettyImages-632328792.jpg

london-uk-13th-july-2018-100000-people-protest-against-the-visit-of-the-us-president-donald-trump-the-protesters-gather-in-trafalgar-square-a-sign-saying-build-bridges-not-walls-can-be-seen-the-word-build-is-out-of-shot-PRFFWP.jpg

MHVKTB63CXK7QUJZ6UHV6EQA5Q.jpg

31416512973_27691464b9_b.jpg

3000.jpg

666730_716526-20161113-protest-1.jpg

TP31-900x598.jpg

All of their base wouldn't hesitate at all to adopt the opposite viewpoint now once directed.

Right but that was before this past administration screwed up so bad on the border policy. No one could blame Kamala if she now thinks a border wall would be a prudent use of taxpayer funds. Just hoping she’ll be able to undo the damage this admin did if she gets in office.
Did you chuckle real hard like this inside when you wrote that?
iu

Right but that was before this past administration screwed up so bad on the border policy. No one could blame Kamala if she now thinks a border wall would be a prudent use of taxpayer funds. Just hoping she’ll be able to undo the damage this admin did if she gets in office.

The hypocrisy is hilarious. Its even more hilarious watching all the NPCs about face on everything and literally line up with all of Trump's policies.

Congratulations to all the new trump supporters out there.

Harris has no idea she’s supporting a wall.

Would love to see her try and explain her position on camera.

Too bad democrats don’t need to hear from the candidate they’re told to support.
This is another gift to Trump in terms of prime material with which to nail her to the wall during the debate… assuming the debate actually happens, and assuming Trump is savvy enough to focus on it and adequately articulate the point.

But the border bill was the greatest piece of legislation in the history of legislation!! Surely there weren’t things in that border bill that were stupid.
It addressed the biggest issues related to border security.

The hypocrisy is hilarious. Its even more hilarious watching all the NPCs about face on everything and literally line up with all of Trump's policies.

Congratulations to all the new trump supporters out there.

Well Trump’s wall was purely because of hate. He just wanted a way to funnel kids into cages.

Kamala’s wall is about protecting the country.

Big difference. Not hypocrisy at all.

I'm not concerned with Trump aligning with Dems the likes of RFK, Jr., Musk and Tulsi Gabbard. means they will have some representation in regards to those issues they don't always agree on. It shows Trump is a willing compromiser.
So who is worse, rinos or these folks? Why?

I already know of 200 Republican votes for Harris. What's this tell you?

Yeah... That's exactly what the cult tells you.
Everyone is out to get Trump.
Trump is the ONLY source of truth.
He's the ONLY one that can save you.

Pay no mind to the 200 F'ing REPUBLICANS who worked with him before. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Y'all hit every one....

The cult is strong.
If 200 Dems that worked with Kamala were saying the same, you can bet I'd be paying attention.
Brainwashed like a gullible fool. 🤣
I’m already planning to vote for Trump….. you don’t have to sell him to me any further.

For the Village Idiot. I know he'll go wild and accuse everyone here of having these in addition to the Trump bibles, Trump shies, etc etc.

Sorry guys, had to do it! 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT