How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two things;

1. Trump's tweet is being overblown and nobody should really give a damn that he doesn't know the difference.
2. I'm pretty shocked at the number of smart people in this thread who also claim that they didn't know, simply to make Trump's gaffe look like it's a common thing. I'm not even American and I've known that since I was like 10.
Is that when you live in Vancouver, WA?

Reactions: KRJ1975
East St. Louis, Illinois is a terrible place. Isn't that where Chevy Chase stopped for directions in Vacation and had his wheels stolen?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Hope you're stocked up on bread and milk
If you're talking about the snow, that has never been a problem. My 4WD easily handles it, plus we have excellent city snow plow service. Blowing it off my driveway and sidewalk can be a pain, but I've got a big ass snow blower with tank tracks that makes it fairly easy.

If you're talking about the snow, that has never been a problem. My 4WD easily handles it, plus we have excellent city snow plow service. Blowing it off my driveway and sidewalk can be a pain, but I've got a big ass snow blower with tank tracks that makes it fairly easy.
Heard it's drifting really bad. Schools closed for the second time this year and everything.

Reactions: IdaCat

This is how it was back home in Northern Ontario, Ida. "Snow days" weren't a thing no matter how much snow we got. We had a big ass snowblower too, with the plastic enclosure to keep the wind and snow off you while using it.

Reactions: IdaCat
I'm flying to Denver tomorrow. Should be a fun ride. Hopefully the dispensaries stay open during snow storms.
Those bad boys never close. My apartment had a Walmart, Costco, Panda Express, BK and a dispensary right across the street. I remember one real bad snow storm my car wouldnt start because it was so cold so I decided to just walk across the street to get some food. Walmart and the dispensary were the only 2 things open haha.

Maybe one of Will Ferrell's top five...but that isn't saying much IMO. Dude is catching up with Adam Sandler and Nic Cage in the "bad movies made" department.

He had a nice sweet spot for a few years.

Anchorman
Talladega Nights
Step Brothers
Other Guys

I can watch whenever. Love those movies. Anchorman 2 and Semi Pro are solid but aren't great. We are now 10 years from the Other Guys (his last great one IMO). Mostly just cranking out junk for the past decade. The Adam Sandler comparison is very apt especially when comparing 2 guys that dominated the comedy movie scene for a small chunk of time.

Dont get the Nic Cage comparison. That dude spits out gold 6-7 times a year!!!

Not to beat a dead horse, but what the hell are you guys talking about with geography?

Knowing where a professional sports team is headquartered is not about geography.

I knew there is a Kansas City, KS and a Kansas City, MO. Couldn’t tell you where the team is headquartered.

I know the NY Jets don’t play in New York.

I know the San Francisco 49ers don’t play in San Francisco.

The places where teams play is useless sports knowledge, not geography.

tenor.gif

Not to beat a dead horse, but what the hell are you guys talking about with geography?

Knowing where a professional sports team is headquartered is not about geography.

I knew there is a Kansas City, KS and a Kansas City, MO. Couldn’t tell you where the team is headquartered.

Disagree, but whatever. Again, I understand that it's not cool to laugh at King Trump when he ****s up. To me, that's all this tweet was worth, a chuckle. The media coverage of it was overblown.

Reactions: duke4life831

Ya its no doubt a nitpicky thing since we are talking about a city that is a bi-state city. I think the main reason is when most people think about downtown KC, most of the downtown landmarks is on the MIZ side so they think Miz. But ya this is about as small of a gaffe as you can have. Dont get me wrong I chuckled when I saw it, but I don't think its a big deal.

You are absolutely right, Im sure if San Fran won and he said something along the lines of, "this is a great night for the city of San Fran." People would get on him for not knowing they play in Santa Clara.

He had a nice sweet spot for a few years.

Anchorman
Talladega Nights
Step Brothers
Other Guys

I can watch whenever. Love those movies. Anchorman 2 and Semi Pro are solid but aren't great. We are now 10 years from the Other Guys (his last great one IMO). Mostly just cranking out junk for the past decade. The Adam Sandler comparison is very apt especially when comparing 2 guys that dominated the comedy movie scene for a small chunk of time.

Dont get the Nic Cage comparison. That dude spits out gold 6-7 times a year!!!

There are a few Nic Cage movies that I always watch if they pop on - Con Air, Face Off, Leaving Las Vegas, and the National Treasure movies. The rest of his stuff is hot garbage. I do love the first Anchorman and Wedding Crashers was top shelf (although I don't really consider that a Ferrell movie.)

It was a gaffe. A geographical gaffe that wasn't even 100% wrong and something nowhere near on the level of pure ignorance gaffes from other pols. Cough, Guam, cough. The over-the-top, flies-to-shit reaction by those with no poo left to fling is the only story here, really. Pretty telling.

The funny part is that he didn't even have to try and he generated an entire news cycle laser pointer out of it. That's how eat up the mf's are.

I thought Step Brothers sucked. Will not watch again. Other Guys is great.

I’m not disputing it was a dumb tweet.

You’re just not going to find me piling on with the blue check marks because I’ll freely admit I never cared to know where KC played, and those media nerds sure as shit didn’t know either.

Its not about defending Trump, it’s about pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. I said it all the time with Romney. I didn’t want to defend the guy, but I found myself always “defending” him by pointing out how goddam stupid the left and their criticisms were a lot of the time.

It was a gaffe. A geographical gaffe that wasn't even 100% wrong and something nowhere near on the level of pure ignorance gaffes from other pols. Cough, Guam, cough. The over-the-top, flies-to-shit reaction by those with no poo left to fling is the only story here, really. Pretty telling.

The funny part is that he didn't even have to try and he generated an entire news cycle laser pointer out of it. That's how eat up the mf's are.

Yup. Pretty ridiculous what constitutes "news" nowadays. I chuckled at it. The eye opening thing to me about this is how little you guys seem to know about your own country. That's weird to me. And I'd say the average poster here is much smarter than the average Joe on the street. I wonder how many Kentuckians could even pick Kansas off an unlabeled map.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
There are a few Nic Cage movies that I always watch if they pop on - Con Air, Face Off, Leaving Las Vegas, and the National Treasure movies. The rest of his stuff is hot garbage. I do love the first Anchorman and Wedding Crashers was top shelf (although I don't really consider that a Ferrell movie.)

Ya don't count Wedding Crashers as a Ferrell movie (fantastic movie and he was great in it).

Con Air and The Rock were just teases of the greatness that Nic Cage had coming. I challenge anyone not to be fully entertained while watching The Wicker Man. Many can't see the true greatness of the legendary Nic Cage haha.

Ya don't count Wedding Crashers as a Ferrell movie (fantastic movie and he was great in it).

Con Air and The Rock were just teases of the greatness that Nic Cage had coming. I challenge anyone not to be fully entertained while watching The Wicker Man. Many can't see the true greatness of the legendary Nic Cage haha.

I did forget about The Rock. That's a great movie.

Reactions: duke4life831
Yup. Pretty ridiculous what constitutes "news" nowadays. I chuckled at it. The eye opening thing to me about this is how little you guys seem to know about your own country. That's weird to me. And I'd say the average poster here is much smarter than the average Joe on the street. I wonder how many Kentuckians could even pick Kansas off an unlabeled map.
My geography skills are actually above average.
Where you'd likely be impressed is with one of these hillbillies in the woods/mountains. Geography skill takes on a whole new meaning real quick.

I look at the KC thing with the Royals and Chiefs the same way I looked at many people viewed the Warriors as a San Fran team (up until this year). Countless times (even on ESPN) I would see people call the Warriors a San Fransisco team. Not a big deal, but ya there is a giant bay separating the two cities. A big deal for people from CNN to try and make actual articles talking about how this is actually a huge deal? No freaking way. We are talking about 1 bridge over a bay in this case and Im guessing 5-10 miles East in a bi-state city.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT