POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the shit that matters. While we are all looking the other way these crooked politicians are putting our jobs on the market. A lot to me upset about in this world but knowing your state representatives are trying to take away your means to pay your bills and feed your family should be number 1. I guess it takes a pink slip to wake some people up. FWIW, Hal Rogers, Thomas Massie, Brett Guthrie & Rand Paul all signed the endorsement.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...orkers/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Reactions: ymmot31
A precursor of what's to come?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/480434-republican-wins-texas-special-election

Just a note: 9,000 more voters voted then ever before in that type election in that area. NINE THOUSAND more...in a local election....Won't go into all the demosocialcommunists that campaigned for their "darling"....(Including pokey haunt us, Beto, Joe, Cuomo...)(Demosocialcommunists are blaming Beto...who'd a thunk it that they'd eat there own...)

BUT Texas will turn blue this next election cycle...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully Virginia woke some people up. Bloomberg will buy your state blue if you don't vote.

My county is officially a "sanctuary county"...which means absolute nothing at all, but damn it sounds good!

What county? I'm Fairfax...

In those cases, which you know, there were lengthy independent investigations that actually uncovered crimes. Investigations that took years.
None of that occurred here, the investigation was led by the Democrats, it took all of 2.5 months, and not a single crime was found.

The whole sham is a joke, it’s utterly ridiculous.
The investigation that was supposed to bring the downfall of Trump (Mueller) actually revealed crimes committed by DEMOCRATS. This Ukraine BS is just a last ditch effort to do something to stop the Trump train, and it ALSO points to crimes committed by dems.

Shouldn’t the 4 democrats currently running for president be recusing themselves from any and all of this? Talk about a conflict of interest. Would them being recused change the number of votes needed for a simple majority?
They are basically trying to manipulate the system to pick their opponent.

Madison...Kentucky. That makes 58 sanctuary counties in KY.

What is happening in VA? I know they passed red flag bill, right?

I think they did. I'm pretty disgusted with this place as I find the republican party has been taken over by the RINO party. they are no different then the Demosocialcommunists here... Property taxes stupidly being raised to ridiculous amounts all in the name of the children. Just pitiful.

So was the impeachment of Nixon an attempt to overturn an election? How about the impeachment of Clinton?

If you don’t break the law and abuse the power of your office you won’t get impeached. Plain and simple.

BTW: Lindsey, McConnell, Cruz, Romney, Rubio and other GOP Senators and others warned everyone what kind of person Trump was and is long before the election. Lindsey said, if elected he would destroy the party and that they would deserve it. Just because they have all tucked their tails doesn’t mean that everyone has or should.
What law has he been convicted of breaking?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT