• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stereotypical Trumper.....Fat, lazy looking slob sneaking up from behind

83691163_2868813813184750_4872999336318861312_n.jpg

Was just running through my head, if Joe Biden was my grandpa we would have already taken his license and had him under almost constant supervision, in a home or otherwise.

Maybe it’s best he stays on the campaign trail so he really isn’t unsupervised at any point.

Was just running through my head, if Joe Biden was my grandpa we would have already taken his license and had him under almost constant supervision, in a home or otherwise.

Maybe it’s best he stays on the campaign trail so he really isn’t unsupervised at any point.
I heard someone posit today that the reason he's so confrontational, defensive and tuned-out is b/c he actually hates having to do this, hates the voting public in general, wants no part of dealing with them nor running for POTUS but is forced to do it in effort to salvage his, his son's and his cronies' lives.

Imagine if the media was as aggressive with Joe over his misgivings in the Ukraine/China as his own constituents at his rallies are... much less having to deal with the level of constant pressure Trump is used to... He'd be a daily explosion.

Wait a minute...has this been posted yet?

"if I had listened to him we would be in World War Six by now" haha

(of course this doesn't make Trump look good cause he admits people tried to get him not to hire Bolton and he went ahead and made that mistake anyway)

But I give him credit for his funny lines

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
It’s insane how a person will get punished if the media makes a big deal about it but nothing happens if they ignore it. The media should not have this kind of influence, the msm is a poison to society. If we’ve got Russians they’re in the media.

Wait a minute...has this been posted yet?

"if I had listened to him we would be in World War Six by now" haha

(of course this doesn't make Trump look good cause he admits people tried to get him not to hire Bolton and he went ahead and made that mistake anyway)

But I give him credit for his funny lines
One of the people lobbying for Bolton was Sen. Graham

Reactions: ymmot31
I think they did. I'm pretty disgusted with this place as I find the republican party has been taken over by the RINO party. they are no different then the Demosocialcommunists here... Property taxes stupidly being raised to ridiculous amounts all in the name of the children. Just pitiful.
West Virginia's governor has opened his doors to Virginia Counties

83212449_2679968188785248_8216643634091524096_o.jpg

Currently a great representation of the lefty echo chamber...on the front page of reddit is a post about Trump with a video of him slurring “criminal” as he changed thought mid sentence. I’ve not seen a single Joe Biden dimentia video, such as the one today when he could remember what year he ran for Vice President.

Already answered. Throw the whistleblower in the mix as well. Of all the witnesses called so far, he would be the most pertinent.
A few moments ago during the question and answer session I saw Schitt state he has never met the whistleblower, his staff has not contacted him. blah blah blah. He says he will not release the name because the whistleblower might get harmed or killed.

Witness 18, the Inspector General, knows different and that is why they will not release the transcript. Schitt is the one involved in a cover up. And yes he does know the identify of the man. We all do

Last edited:
A few moments ago during the question and answer session I saw Schitt state he has never met the whistleblower, his staff has not contacted him. blah blah blah. He says he will not release the name because the whistleblower might get harmed or killed.

Witness 18, the Inspector General, knows different and that is why they will not release the transcript. Schitt is the one involved in a cover up. And yes he does know the identify of the man. We all do
And, sadly, Schiff will never face an ounce of punishment for trying to illegally overthrow the President of the U.S.

Already answered. Throw the whistleblower in the mix as well. Of all the witnesses called so far, he would be the most pertinent.
I find it to be stunning, appalling and beyond belief that we never heard from the whistleblower in the house. Dems transmit the articles and want the senate to vote on impeachment without even mentioning who it is. Not telling the public either, just relying on corrupt democrats word to relay the whistleblowers hearsay testimony. It’s third world corrupt, America used to be above that.

I find it to be stunning, appalling and beyond belief that we never heard from the whistleblower in the house. Dems transmit the articles and want the senate to vote on impeachment without even mentioning who it is. Not telling the public either, just relying on corrupt democrats word to relay the whistleblowers hearsay testimony. It’s third world corrupt, America used to be above that.

The only evidence we have so far is that Schitt is also the whistleblower. We complain about corruption in Ukraine but they ain't got nothing on us.

Sekulow hasn’t been great imo, but he just got Schumer to say the WH would get as many witnesses as they’d want...and also got Schiff to say that he has completely proven his case already, and when Schiff proudly said that he had, Sekulow replied “well I guess we don’t need witnesses then”.

Winning exchange there.

LOL too. So, are you saying that once someone says something, they are always accountable for their words:

In a 2012 interview with Fox News, Trump called Hillary Clinton a “terrific woman” and spoke highly of her work as secretary of state. When asked if he supported her, Trump said, “I don’t want to get into this because I’ll get myself in trouble.” He went on to say, “I just like her. I like her and I like her husband.”

LOL too. So, are you saying that once someone says something, they are always accountable for their words:

In a 2012 interview with Fox News, Trump called Hillary Clinton a “terrific woman” and spoke highly of her work as secretary of state. When asked if he supported her, Trump said, “I don’t want to get into this because I’ll get myself in trouble.” He went on to say, “I just like her. I like her and I like her husband.”

Not the same thing. Trump liked her until she screwed him. Schitt hated him until he took the bribe. Bolton has been paid with a book deal. Probably with Ukraine kickback money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT