POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would anyone pay attention to Okeefe? oh wow, he got some random organizer to say silly shit. He got em now! If he went to a Trump rally he could find hundreds of people saying over the top racist shit, he wouldn't even need to disguise himself or hide the camera. Newsflash at 11, people act like tough guys when they think nobody is listening or when they are on a political message board.

83930273_242076553445923_6877221734525698048_n.jpg

Police department asking for training on customer service from chick-fil-a. Govt wouldnt such a shit show if it would follow private sectors lead

https://www.postandcourier.com/news...hv0Fdvlgcg9KvSqbANsgToKolK41J8T-PbE4PCMvG842I
It's a big problem having to teach these kids/people how to interact with the public these days. This is a problem for my wife with all the younger techs- they are actually afraid to approach/talk to people and God forbid you ask them to answer the phone. Not kidding even a little bit. They have to have meetings to make these people understand that their job is to interact with the public, face-to-face and over the phone. It's the damnedest thing. Huge waste of time and resources. These folks have the personality of a barn door b/c screen time alone with the phone doesn't develop character or social skills. They're fine people, they've just been living in a veritable social clean room. Very strange.

Trump continues to work for the people as the Senate goes through their partisan hoax to remove him from office. So what does he do. Does he bunker down in the White House in a fetal position crying his eyes out. No he holds a rally in New Jersey, one of the bluest states and more than 175,000 tickets were requested for a little arena that seats less than 10,000. Meanwhile in Iowa the Dems are trying to get 25 people is a hamburger joint.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/n...ildwood-new-jersey-live-updates-20200128.html

Mike Bloomberg is all in...to win the Democratic nomination is a race to see who can embarrass oneself the most...

This ice cream container is much too big for a little liberal to eat from. Didn't he read his own memo. Large portions are against the law. Think about the environment Bloomberg. And the children

That didn’t take long. These are the same people that get so upset at Trump for poking fun of people (or making it up like the disabled reporter just to be outraged) and get furious over stereotypes.

Reactions: screwduke1
I was against further witnesses for the obvious reason that it is the House responsibility to call witnesses prior to fabricating articles of impeachment. I have since changed my mind and would like nothing more than for more witnesses to be called.

I would also like for Trump, in his defense, to release pertinent O'bama communications with foreign powers such as Russia. Could the flexibility O'bama discussed with Medved have been surrendering Crimea? Let's lay it all out there and see where the chips fall.

Have Biden tell us what he meant by saying if Ukraine doesn't fire the prosecutor they wouldn't get the billion dollars. Was Biden fighting corruption, or taking part in it?

Let's talk to the whistleblower. Let's talk to Schitt, Shumer, Pelosi, and Waters.

Give the dems whatever they ask for because they always trip on their dicks. Quit telling them to zip their pants.
Only problem with this is that you have to believe that lying under oath would be punished, and we all know that law only applies to one side.

Anyone else find it funny that Ed basically left the political forum after I called him out for probably being the Jones sock?

At exactly the same time he also stopped magically appearing to defend Jones against any negative post (something bruner still does).

Reactions: augustaky1
Anyone else find it funny that Ed basically left the political forum after I called him out for probably being the Jones sock?

At exactly the same time he also stopped magically appearing to defend Jones against any negative post (something bruner still does).

I think he got banned from this thread specifically for advocating for the death of the President.

Edit: I assume you’re talking about Edstein and not the other poster with the strange fascination with Matt Jones.

I think he got banned from this thread specifically for advocating for the death of the President.

Edit: I assume you’re talking about Edstein and not the other poster with the strange fascination with Matt Jones.

Yes. That would explain it. But he's also not jonny on the spot with his mj defense like bruner still is

Are you serious? Advocating the death of our president? Who is so stupid as to put that on a message board. Trump hate is a powerful force that turns weak people insane.

Reactions: blubo and ymmot31
On another not, does “McConnell not have the votes to block witnesses” or do “the democrats have the votes to call witnesses”?

To be honest I really haven’t paid attention to the procedural specifics of this sham, but are witnesses currently allowed and McConnell is trying to block them, or is that just the media’s spin on the democrats being able to do something they currently can’t do?

Matt Jones is a political idiot just like the resident libs we have here. I wouldn't doubt one of them isn't him.
This clown named Matt Jones is running all over Iowa trying to find a Democrat with enough interest to fill a bowling alley for a rally.

Meanwhile tomorrow night our President Trump will be giving a rally in Des Moines, Iowa. If Jones want to find out how Americans feel, and I doubt he understands, he should attend that rally and listen to what a real President has to say.

On another not, does “McConnell not have the votes to block witnesses” or do “the democrats have the votes to call witnesses”?

To be honest I really haven’t paid attention to the procedural specifics of this sham, but are witnesses currently allowed and McConnell is trying to block them, or is that just the media’s spin on the democrats being able to do something they currently can’t do?

McConnell is in charge of this procedure. He does have to bring things to a vote in certain matters but he is in charge. What he is doing is getting or trying to get (I hope he is trying as I do not fully trust him either.) 51 (A simple majority) votes to eliminate any testimony/ witnesses. IF he does not get that simple majority witnesses can be called by both parties.

I am almost sure McConnell can except or reject witnesses on an individual basis though each party can or would submit a list of witnesses they want to testify. (How those are determined at that point i am not sure but I think McConnell still has the last word in anything that happens in this action.

I hope I didn't confuse further...

McConnell is in charge of this procedure. He does have to bring things to a vote in certain matters but he is in charge. What he is doing is getting or trying to get (I hope he is trying as I do not fully trust him either.) 51 (A simple majority) votes to eliminate any testimony/ witnesses. IF he does not get that simple majority witnesses can be called by both parties. I am almost sure McConnell can except or reject witnesses on an individual basis though each party can or would submit a list of witnesses they want to testify. (How those are determined at that point i am not sure but I think McConnell still has the last word in anything that happens in this action.

The Senate would vote on each witness by either side. No one gets to just bring whoever they want.

I find it ironic and laughable that the Democrats want to drag this on for months and meanwhile four of their presidential candidates have to be present and sit through this clown show. Bernie, Pocahontas, and the other two have to be burning up inside knowing Sleepy, Crazy Joe and Ying Yang are in Iowa meeting with 10 or 15 people at Harold's General Store in Clinton, Iowa. What a bunch of morons.

I am also looking for Mike Pence in all this. Yes the demosocialcommunists tried pulling Pence into all this and as the VP I'd sure start going on the offensive too since the demosocialcommunists drew first blood but Noooooo.... Where is he???

Kind of sick of elected officials cowering to the press. President Trump has shown you do not have to cower. If only a few more with any sort of spine would jump into the fry this horrible excuse for the Demosocialcommunist media could be nutered. they will never stop because they are not prosecuted using a false narrative of freedom of the press as their shield. Sorry it is not free to lie, steal, kill, and harm. No way that could stand up in court as to how the media operates IF someone would only stand up along side President Trump... Hello???

Mike Pence was quick to tell all what he liked about this President in several ways. If that is true why not fight with him??? Why? Ted Cruz fights a little as does Rand Paul a little and they were staunchly against President Trump during the campaign and President Trump hit them very hard BUT, they seem to be men and doing what is best for the country though they need to do more...Much more!

Reactions: blubo
I find it ironic and laughable that the Democrats want to drag this on for months and meanwhile four of their presidential candidates have to be present and sit through this clown show. Bernie, Pocahontas, and the other two have to be burning up inside knowing Sleepy, Crazy Joe and Ying Yang are in Iowa meeting with 10 or 15 people at Harold's General Store in Clinton, Iowa. What a bunch of morons.

It is the seriousness of the charge to all demosocialcommunists. They do not care about sensibilities...

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I am also looking for Mike Pence in all this. Yes the demosocialcommunists tried pulling Pence into all this and as the VP I'd sure start going on the offensive too since the demosocialcommunists drew first blood but Noooooo.... Where is he???

Kind of sick of elected officials cowering to the press. President Trump has shown you do not have to cower. If only a few more with any sort of spine would jump into the fry this horrible excuse for the Demosocialcommunist media could be nutered. they will never stop because they are not prosecuted using a false narrative of freedom of the press as their shield. Sorry it is not free to lie, steal, kill, and harm. No way that could stand up in court as to how the media operates IF someone would only stand up along side President Trump... Hello???

Mike Pence was quick to tell all what he liked about this President in several ways. If that is true why not fight with him??? Why? Ted Cruz fights a little as does Rand Paul a little and they were staunchly against President Trump during the campaign and President Trump hit them very hard BUT, they seem to be men and doing what is best for the country though they need to do more...Much more!

No R politicians should ever talk to the media at this point. Just go straight to the people through twitter or whatever the most efficient platform is to reach people at that point in time.

I can’t tell you the last time I watched a minute of a news channel. I seek out multiple sources on the internet, as I know anything parroted on tv is heavily biased and skewed to a certain narrative.

Does anyone actually sit around and watch the news for news anymore? With the world at your fingertips, I can’t imagine anyone listens to those clowns on tv for news rather than entertainment. And there are a million more entertaining options these days.

I may be wrong, and statistics may show otherwise, but to the point, the media should be treated like the DNC mouthpiece they are.

McConnell is in charge of this procedure. He does have to bring things to a vote in certain matters but he is in charge. What he is doing is getting or trying to get (I hope he is trying as I do not fully trust him either.) 51 (A simple majority) votes to eliminate any testimony/ witnesses. IF he does not get that simple majority witnesses can be called by both parties.

I am almost sure McConnell can except or reject witnesses on an individual basis though each party can or would submit a list of witnesses they want to testify. (How those are determined at that point i am not sure but I think McConnell still has the last word in anything that happens in this action.

I hope I didn't confuse further...
Shouldn’t the 4 democrats currently running for president be recusing themselves from any and all of this? Talk about a conflict of interest. Would them being recused change the number of votes needed for a simple majority?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT