POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL too. So, are you saying that once someone says something, they are always accountable for their words:

In a 2012 interview with Fox News, Trump called Hillary Clinton a “terrific woman” and spoke highly of her work as secretary of state. When asked if he supported her, Trump said, “I don’t want to get into this because I’ll get myself in trouble.” He went on to say, “I just like her. I like her and I like her husband.”

Until he learned what they really were.

Reactions: ymmot31 and sefus12
My next T-Shirt
ISISHuntingPermit_Store2_Update__49231.1448306899.jpg

Dems trying to destroy relationships with allies..basically telling prez of ukraine to eff himself and hes a liar when he said theres nothing there.

And the dems after 17 witnesses, claiming it's a slam dunk, cant even come up with a charge, after claiming its urgent but then holding articles for over a month. All the while their leader of this is a guy who lied about Russian evidence for 2 years, made up the transcript, claims he doesnt know the whistleblower (which I guess technically could be true bc the guy ISNT a whistleblower). So ppl are claiming R's are being partisan, okay, so why arent you mad of the D's partisanship? They cant answer.

Now after absolutely nothing, they claim anyone they can grab is a key witness...lol. And in this case john bolton, who they have demonized for years is now someone they love. Just like Avanetti was their hero, just like they hated then loved then hated Mueller. Anyone with a brain can notice maybe the dems have serious credibility issues. Only the absolute most partisan see that they are trying to drag this nonsense out as long as possible as a political stunt...but since its dems it will blow up in their face.

They also cant answer is it wrong to investigate anyone? If biden wasnt a politician would it matter? Or are they saying if anyone is in office you cant investigate them? And since Ukraine never even knew the aide was held (which was also held from every other country) are they saying if someone is a potential presidential nominee we shouldn't know if they are trying to get rich off it? Lol D's have created such a mess with their own contradictions

Last edited:
Dems trying to destroy relationships with allies..basically telling prez of ukraine to eff himself and hes a liar when he said theres nothing there.

And the dems after 17 witnesses, claiming it's a slam dunk, cant even come up with a charge, after claiming its urgent but then holding articles for over a month. All the while their leader of this is a guy who lied about Russian evidence for 2 years, made up the transcript, claims he doesnt know the whistleblower (which I guess technically could be true bc the guy ISNT a whistleblower). So ppl are claiming R's are being partisan, okay, so why arent you mad of the D's partisanship? They cant answer.

Now after absolutely nothing, they claim anyone they can grab is a key witness...lol. Only the absolute most partisan see that they are trying to drag this nonsense out as long as possible as a political stunt...but since its dems it will blow up in their face.

They also cant answer is it wrong to investigate anyone? If biden wasnt a politician would it matter? Or are they saying if anyone is in office you cant investigate them? And since Ukraine never even knew the aide was held (which was also held from every other country) are they saying if someone is a potential presidential nominee we shouldn't know if they are trying to get rich off it? Lol D's have created such a mess with their own contradictions

And don't forget that there are 4 of them with a vested interest to see Trump removed to enhance their chances of being elected to his office, while at the same time saying Senate R's are being partisan and not objective. Dullards, all of em.

“Let me get this straight:

The communications between the partisan ‘Whistleblower’ and Adam Schiff are protected at all costs ...

But communications between the President and his national security staff aren’t?“

These aren't obscure legal points we're talking about here. Dems fail at common sense.

Reactions: sefus12
The impeachment wasn't bipartisan, but the acquittal will be. Go ahead Nancy, brag about it and sound just as stupid as a run of the mill idiot lib who posts here way too often.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
The only thing the dems have gotten correct in this entire fiasco is them saying this isn't a fair trial. It has been ill-advised and illegal from the very beginning. Proper procedures have been disregarded from the secret basement meetings forward. Exculpatory evidence was once again withheld in an effort to overthrow the duly elected President of the US. Treason.

The biggest sin of all is that no one will be held culpable. What if one of us stood in front of Congress and lied through our teeth? Seems to me like a whole lot of people are above the law. It just isn't any of us little people.

So it appears holes have been yet again poked in the libs attempted coup. It’s time to acquit trump and move on. The democrat party needs to just forfeit at this point in 2020 and regroup for 2024 with new leadership and a new platform. But, they best understand people who are informed on the issues should turn out in large numbers for each of their elections individually and send them home. There should be zero tolerance from the American citizens for this circus.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT