How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barr_Smack_Schiff_Down_2020_Landslide_400.gif

Ite amazing ppl like rq can't see this for what it is bc they are hoping and praying to get him out regardless. Has it ever crossed his mind why the house completely half passed everything in a hurry, then held on to it for over a month? Of course not. The D's no its bs and they knew it would never get passed the Senate bc theres nothing there. It's nothing more than a political ad and to try to rile ppl up against Republicans, per usual. Bc R's always have to prove themselves, D's we are just supposed to accept it.

If not, @rqarnold can point out when he considered impeachment for things like fast and furious or whatever else. He cant bc he didnt care then and he knows the reason he does now is bc of reality, it's just what he wants.

I'm guessing hes never questioned why democrats are panicking to attack Bernie right now either.
Do you have a coherent thought?

Whataboutism isn’t a defense. If you had two working brain cells you’d realize it.

RQ/FUZZ is absolutely giddy today with the drop in the stock market. Shitpost after shitpost. All his hopes and dreams coming to fruition.
He is a traitor to America because he wishes for our demise in the hope of a world government and the enslavement of the American people in the form of communism. He is the enemy.

Reactions: FusterCluck
I would like to hear him under oath, but as an American, I know we have to respect the Constitution. That’s why I’m disappointed the House did not follow the proper legal process for compelling his testimony, if possible. The House had the ability to subpoena Bolton. The House chose to ask “Moscow Mitch” to do their job for them.

With a name like “Moscow Mitch” and his position as enemy #1 of the Democrats, I’m surprised they chose to rely on him to do the job they were fully capable and empowered to do.
There is nothing in the Constitution that says the House can only hear witnesses or that the Senate cannot hear additional witnesses. Period. Full stop.

I hate liars, I’d never make it as a politician because I’d go off on their lies and come off as violent. If posters on here keep telling lies I put them on ignore, you’re fkn useless to me if trying to be honest (outside of joking) means nothing to you.
Agree. The only people I have on ignore are habitual liars. No problem with people having a different opinion but the constant lies from them is just over the top.

WE MUST END THIS CARNAGE TO OUR REPUBLIC!!!

Only because so many people died because of tax breaks and net neutrality. That's why the numbers are skewed.

Book deals seem shady as hell. Our favorite former poster and current lurker made a comment on his Iowa trip podcast that Amy Klobuchar acknowledged he was the "guy from Kentucky writing the book". Yeah? Presidential candidates take the time to find out about side projects of local sports radio hosts?

I really think that, as anyone reading here can probably tell. No way in hell anyone was paid to write that book because it would turn a profit. Also no way in hell a fairly obscure presidential candidate would know about it.

Ya I'm sure she, and the rest of the world, can't wait to read about Matt and tjs retelling of this one time someone in oldham county was mad at Mitch. Then read the same garbage 119 more times. Yes...I'm sure they're all lined up for that

Only because so many people died because of tax breaks and net neutrality. That's why the numbers are skewed.

I really think that, as anyone reading here can probably tell. No way in hell anyone was paid to write that book because it would turn a profit. Also no way in hell a fairly obscure presidential candidate would know about it.

Ya I'm sure she, and the rest of the world, can't wait to read about Matt and tjs retelling of this one time someone in oldham county was mad at Mitch. Then read the same garbage 119 more times. Yes...I'm sure they're all lined up for that

I heard Matt Jones on his show when they first started talking about going to Iowa and he was talking about a couple of interviews he had lined up. That means his people had talked to her people and I'm sure they mentioned the book at that time.

That's not the story though. Matt Jones, Mr. Political, referred to her as Amy Klo-booch-er. We've heard her name so many times at this point that an idiot would have to be a complete hack and sorely out of touch to not know how to pronounce her name.

Stop what you're all doing and watch this. Its fantastic.

Great info but my god she is an awful public speaker.

Nice...

They just played that clip of Obama poo-pooing Romney and his Russia threat

hahahahahahahahaah...ooohhhh my, how that has aged...

Obama, libs, MSM laughed Romney out of politics and the Northeast for that...hahahahahahahahaha...poor fella had to retreat to and hide out in Mormon motherland...

And he still sides more with them than against.

The House did. Executive privilege was claimed. All of the subpoenas wouldn’t have worked their way through the courts before the election.

Bullshit. Parrot the left much? That wouldn't have been a normal request of the court and it would have been expedited. Just like the rest of this crap, you are speculating.

But why didnt the house call them...its a simple question. You know, slam dunk and all
Why didn’t you try harder in school?
The question is now without relevance. Perhaps they should have done so, that is no reason not to do so now.

Either you’re interested in hearing all the available information or you’re not. Debating what should or should not have happened solves nothing.

The information is coming out as soon as Bolton’s book is published. How will the Senate look if the book is damning and the Senate then has to defend their decision to take part in a cover up? Or maybe it’s all good for Trump and it wins him support. As an old boss of mine once told me...bad news never gets better with time. Take part in a coverup and the entire GOP puts their Senate majority in serious jeopardy.

The question is now without relevance. Perhaps they should have done so, that is no reason not to do so now.

Either you’re interested in hearing all the available information or you’re not. Debating what should or should not have happened solves nothing.

The information is coming out as soon as Bolton’s book is published. How will the Senate look if the book is damning and the Senate then has to defend their decision to take part in a cover up? Or maybe it’s all good for Trump and it wins him support. As an old boss of mine once told me...bad news never gets better with time. Take part in a coverup and the entire GOP puts their Senate majority in serious jeopardy.

You do realize that just because Bolton writes something in a book, it doesn't automatically become a fact, don't you?

Bolton will not testify if Trump claims executive privilege, the Dems know this.

If there were crimes, wouldn’t it make sense to develop a case whether or not that happens before the election so you can impeach him in the second term?
He’s not getting removed because the Republican Senate will protect him. So the people’s only course of redress is the election in the fall. Have to get as much out as you can before then.

Reactions: IkeCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT