POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn’t say this is a highly conservative thread, I’ll bet if you took a count of the regular posters it’s probably around 60-40 percent on the conservative side. Not substantial just in terms of numbers of posters But it probably seems highly conservative in that the talking points from those on the left are routinely DESTROYED.
Are you insane? There are only like six posters in the whole thread who don't like Trump and only about half of those are openly left of center.

:joy: If a potential violation of the ICA is your "evidence" of Trump committing a crime, you're more desperate than I thought. Might as well throw in any parking tickets, speeding tickets, removed mattress tags, etc.

Ukraine received the aid within the prescribed time frame. That's the important part. Dems keep saying "delayed" like it means something.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Thanks for confirming that you would prefer not hearing testimony and thus guaranteeing that Trump survives impeachment vs hearing testimony that may put his survival into question.

Coward is too weak a word to describe your ilk.
The cowards are the ones who use false and hearsay testimony and will mot let the truth come out. Everything has already been proven false but because the left has doubled down to continue the ruse you must follow suit like a little lap dog. That is the cowardice in which you infer. That and the corruptness you show to hide it.

They did seek his testimony. House had a lawful investigation and shouldn't have to go through the courts. The administration stonewalled the house investigation and now their defense is there are no first person accounts.

For someone who is sooo innocent, he continues to lie and stonewall people who supposedly could exonerate him.
False.

Donald J Trump has a long history of lying...yet you value his words.

BTW, people, left and right have long questioned many of Bolton’s world views. Nobody ever said he was dishonest.

Every person Trump has surrounded himself with have issues with their backgrounds. I guess that’s why Trump selects them so when he turns on them he can try and leverage their background against them. So when does Trump become accountable for the choices he has made?

Long ago it was said that Trump operated like a mob boss. His closet so full of skeletons it’s only a matter of time before one or more of those skeletons are exposed. Moscow Mitch and executive privilege are the only things protecting him but those walls will crumble.
Read post above yours then shut the hell up! It is the reason you left nuts want him gone. He is actually doing what he promised.

This is in response to Ikecat who lacked the courage to actually quote my post.

You forgot to finish with false and fake news from the left. But being a coward yourself you could not finish it. Go ahead little man, I will protect you from your boyfriend. Just a stare from a real man will make him run. Your welcome.

Last edited:
There were multiple memos from the Pentagon and GAO warning the WH that withholding the congressional approved aid without notifying congress and the reasons to do so were illegal. Because you don’t know about the Impoundment Control Act doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
False.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
You’ll have to remind me what Comey lied about under oath? And if he did so why the Trump Justice department didn’t do their job and take him down.

You’re talking out of your ass no doubt repeating something you’ve heard or want to believe.
False, the deep state will not let him be punished. Trump stays in long enough and drain the swamp and he will go to jail. That is why he is being attacked for what Obama and Biden did and traitors like you are supporting it.

Idiot. Read it again. I never at any time said there were no limits on executive privilege.

You clearly do not understand the separation of powers. The House does not have the power to compel the President. Obstruction of Congress would be a charge they could bring against you or me, not the President.

They should have said the President "inconvenienced Pelosi and Schitt in their partisan coup attempt". That would have at least been accurate.

OH OH OH! YOU THREATENED TO NUKE HIM! CITIZENS ARREST! CITIZENS ARREST!

Idiot. No one can prove he lied. He can't prove he was telling the truth. The only evidence we have is the transcript itself, the Ukranian President saying there was no pressure on him, and House witness Sondland stating that Trump told him, personally, that he wanted no quid pro quo.

Do you even understand what hearsay evidence is?
Actually Nuke is a drug used in Robocop II.

The dumb house managers opened the door on the Bidens. Pam Bondi exposed their corruption to the world. . Brilliant

They also opened the door to O'bama taking the stand when they claimed that holding up the aid was "unprecedented". Senate has the right to question any past President to refute that charge. We already know that O'bama went directly against Congress several times.

The reason the House is having so much trouble with all this is that they are negotiating from a position of weakness. They do not get to decide what is true. They not only didn't get any Reps to vote for impeachment, they didn't even get all the dem votes.

Sad that these hacks are even the lowest portion of our government.

But that's not what you were talking about. You were using the same "nuke" that the mob talks about. I'll decide what you were thinking and make up rationale to prove it. This is a bombshell!
You got me, I was just shining the fuse for a surprise attack.

Reactions: ymmot31
I actually wanted him under oath. Unfortunately, the House passed on that opportunity when trying to build an impeachment case.

I don’t know why the House didn’t think his sworn testimony was important, but they decided not to try and compel it, so they must not think it would be valuable to their impeachment case.
Such a bullshit response. Either you want to hear from him under oath or you don’t. There are no rules that state that the Senate can’t hear that testimony. The Senate sets those rules. They will have a vote to hear additional witnesses and evidence.

They also opened the door to O'bama taking the stand when they claimed that holding up the aid was "unprecedented". Senate has the right to question any past President to refute that charge. We already know that O'bama went directly against Congress several times.

The reason the House is having so much trouble with all this is that they are negotiating from a position of weakness. They do not get to decide what is true. They not only didn't get any Reps to vote for impeachment, they didn't even get all the dem votes.

Sad that these hacks are even the lowest portion of our government.
Exactly and an excellent observation. Playing the video of his conversation with the Russian and Obama blows all of them out of the water. If the Senate wants witnesses. Obama has moved up to #1 on the list. Let's roll Democrats.

Reactions: ram1955 and ymmot31
Exactly and an excellent observation. Playing the video of his conversation with the Russian and Obama blows all of them out of the water. If the Senate wants witnesses. Obama has moved up to #1 on the list. Let's roll Democrats.
If Obama did so is not a defense.

Obama had 6 years with GOP controlled House and both chambers 4 years. If they failed their duty then that does not encumber the current House and Senate from doing their elected duty.

“They got the money on Sept. 11,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said of Ukraine in the Thursday hearing. “That’s what happened. You can make up all the things you want, but those are not the facts.”

But $20.2 million of the Pentagon’s $250-million portion of the aid has yet to reach Ukraine and remains in U.S. accounts, according to the Department of Defense and Senate aides.

The reason you are a hypocrite bitch is because you said nothing when O'bama withheld funds and allowed his buddy Putin to annex Crimea. Trump never affected the Ukraine in a negative way.

You're no more useful than bubble gum on the bottom of my shoe.

Such a bullshit response. Either you want to hear from him under oath or you don’t. There are no rules that state that the Senate can’t hear that testimony. The Senate sets those rules. They will have a vote to hear additional witnesses and evidence.

I would like to hear him under oath, but as an American, I know we have to respect the Constitution. That’s why I’m disappointed the House did not follow the proper legal process for compelling his testimony, if possible. The House had the ability to subpoena Bolton. The House chose to ask “Moscow Mitch” to do their job for them.

With a name like “Moscow Mitch” and his position as enemy #1 of the Democrats, I’m surprised they chose to rely on him to do the job they were fully capable and empowered to do.

The first clue in that fact check is the 2 selected quotes. They used 2 separate quotes to give the appearance of one.
The aid was scheduled to be released by the end of the fiscal year. The freeze was released before then, and there is no evidence to suggest it wouldn’t have been otherwise.
Which is why biased fact checking is dismissed.

Reactions: ymmot31
Ite amazing ppl like rq can't see this for what it is bc they are hoping and praying to get him out regardless. Has it ever crossed his mind why the house completely half passed everything in a hurry, then held on to it for over a month? Of course not. The D's no its bs and they knew it would never get passed the Senate bc theres nothing there. It's nothing more than a political ad and to try to rile ppl up against Republicans, per usual. Bc R's always have to prove themselves, D's we are just supposed to accept it.

If not, @rqarnold can point out when he considered impeachment for things like fast and furious or whatever else. He cant bc he didnt care then and he knows the reason he does now is bc of reality, it's just what he wants.

I'm guessing hes never questioned why democrats are panicking to attack Bernie right now either.

EPTZQEdX4AEBoGg

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT