POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you lose one sense your other senses are enhanced. That is why my conservative friends here who have lost their sense of humor have gained an increased sense of self-importance!

83177019_3139220152789612_4579152723491946496_n.jpg

Foreign policy/defense...check.
Illegal immigration...check
Anything and everything related to the economy...checkmate.

Keep bitching...making things a helluva lot funnier watching you crumble.
In other words you can't read. Check LOL

similarly, actual morality isn't how you define it.

what are you going to do just blitzkrieg the thread with nonsense for the umpteenth time?

you aren't changing anyone's mind with this, just reinforcing your own delusions. TDS

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
LOL at old crow

i mean look, things are getting better and they never have been better... if TDS is stopping you from getting ahead in life (whatever that means to you), stop blaming other people and get to work... it's never been easier.

these guys too, anyone who pays attention knows they care about their 2A rights not white supremacy like the media told you.

if you have a real point, you don't have to lie and distort. you just weaken your argument, if you ever had one.

Last edited:
If I could pick one political activist to fight in the Octagon, it would be Hogg. There is a 0% chance he’d bring a weapon, and he can’t tip the scales at more than 105. KO at 11 seconds.

If it took anybody 11 seconds, that would be an embarrassment

Reactions: JStaff2187
They lose their damn minds at "learn to code" and being called "liberal hack" by McSally but do nothing but demonize half the country on a daily basis.
I wondered about McSally and was at a point I didn't care if she won or lost. I changed my mind. She can be an asset to the Trump administration. Welcome aboard Mss Sally

Reactions: gollumcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT