POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why should the House demand more witnesses when they are the ones responsible for building a case yet they weren't willing to go through the proper channels to get the witnesses they want? They made their own rules for their part of this shame and the Senate has the same power/right to set the rules for the par they are responsible for.

Deal with it.

I'm agreeing with you

Reactions: ymmot31
Oh the failing of parents...

I did not remember or did not notice until a few minutes ago. Ole Buttag's full name......Peter Buttigier.........The guy never had a chance...

His parents ought to be taken out and flogged....

He went through school as {Peter Butt) That is just horrible.. Can you imagine what he went through in grade school and high school.. Heck, even the military (I think I read he was in the Army) A field day geez....

The Dems are going to wheel out a last minute candidate who is smarter and more qualified than anyone in the current field...

il_570xN.2002518871_12n6.jpg

Oh the failing of parents...

I did not remember or did not notice until a few minutes ago. Ole Buttag's full name......Peter Buttigier.........The guy never had a chance...

His parents ought to be taken out and flogged....

He went through school as {Peter Butt) That is just horrible.. Can you imagine what he went through in grade school and high school.. Heck, even the military (I think I read he was in the Army) A field day geez....
Not as bad as Peter Jerken the former IU center.

You should ask for forgiveness for being so stupid that you suggest that a 79 yr old woman would be having a period. Where tampons might or might not be has nothing to do with when those who use them no longer need them.

Let me make this easier for you. Men can't have periods, you retard.

The fact that you're even confused thinking I'm suggesting a 79 year old woman could have a period by drawing a comparison to the left's feeling on men and periods shows how goddam loony toons you are.

Trump says what intelligent Americans know and say. When he says Comey and his corrupt FBI agents are crooked or that Nancy is crazy it’s true. I’ve had presidents who give a bs political answer, I prefer those crooked politicians be called out for what they are. There’s no reason to be polite with those criminals, finally a president that calls them out for what they truly are and it’s refreshing.

Time for somebody to secede. Preferably California.
Oregon, New York, Washington and a few others. Let them take in all illegals and then tax themselves into oblivion to cover. Chances are, they would let no more in because they would have their base set. Hypocrites are like that you know.

The biggest lies of Trump’s tax cuts: They wouldn’t add to the deficit. The deficit exploded. Business investment would increase. It’s shrunk. Wages would skyrocket. They’ve barely kept up w/ inflation. Growth would soar. It’s about the same as before.

The biggest lies of Trump’s tax cuts: They wouldn’t add to the deficit. The deficit exploded. Business investment would increase. It’s shrunk. Wages would skyrocket. They’ve barely kept up w/ inflation. Growth would soar. It’s about the same as before.

BootyTagg....

Just as a start, tax "Cuts" do NOT add to the deficit. Deficits are caused by spending too much NOT cutting the intake. I'd assume any sane person could comprehend that but I won't call you names.

The intake of the peoples money has been too much for too long and has been exploited by the ilk you support. How foolish...

Reactions: warrior-cat

You must have all your money still tied up in AOL or Blackberry stock

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT